没有 但是芝加哥有57家私立学校
No, but there are 57 private schools in Chicago.
肯定有一家需要黑人装样子的
One must need a token.
别摆弄你的头发了
And stop fidgeting with your hair.
看起来很弱
It reads weak.
20万
Two hundred grand...
竞选经理亚历杭德罗
Campaign Manager Alejan--
说到黑人官员进入美国国会
Speaking engagement at the Black Corporate Officers
你们知道我的对手把钱
of America Conference. And where did my opponent...
-放在哪了吗 -你是亚历杭德罗吗
- ...put that money? - Are you Alejandro?
放入自己的钱包中
Right in her pocket.
如果伊萨克·鲁伊斯说的"钱包"是指竞选
If by "Pocket" Isaac Ruiz means my campaign...
-那的确没错 -亚历杭德罗吗
- ...then yes... - Alejandro?
-不是 -我有罪
- No. - ...I am guilty.
我的罪就在于想待在公职上
Guilty of trying to represent my constituents
代表我的选民
by staying in office.
伊萨克·鲁伊斯居然好意思说这个
And Isaac Ruiz is one to talk.
他是个共和派商人
He's a Republican businessman.
从墨西哥青年足球组织
Took a $500,000 donation from the Mexican Youth
拿了50万然后宣布了很多
Soccer Organization and then announced massive plans
将我们的棒球场变成足球草坪的计划
to turn our baseball fields into turf soccer fields.
这里是在干什么
Hey, what--what's going on here?
鲁伊斯和怀曼的辩论赛
It's the Ruiz/Wyman debate.
他们是这个区的国会议员候选人
They are the congressional candidates from this district.
国会吗
Congress, huh?
将这个天杀的丑建筑
...To turn this condemned eye sore
改建成南区的拉美裔同性恋中心
into an LGBTQ Latino Center of South Side.
那那些想要个马丁·路德·金非洲艺术中心的
What about the hardworking african-American citizens
在啤酒厂勤勤恳恳工作的非裔美籍人呢
who want a Martin Luther King African Art Center in that brewery?
你是亚历杭德罗吗
You Alejandro?
-是的 -先生 抱歉
- Uh, yes. - Uh, sir, uh, sorry.
-捐款已经结束了 -不不不
- Contributions are over there. - No, no, no.
我是来要工钱的 帮忙竖牌子的
I--I wanna get paid. I, uh--I put up signs.
110美元
A hundred and ten dollars.
那...
So, uh...
你一定就是弗兰克·罗德里格斯了
You must be Frank Rodriguez?
正是在下
In the flesh.
谢谢你 我的朋友
Thank you, mi amigo.
在基础班我们有严格的"什么也不能"政策
Here at Basic we have a strict "No nothing" policy.
不能捣乱 不能哭 也不能告密
No acting up, no crying, and no snitching.
基础班的事就基础班内部解决
What happens at Basic stays at Basic.
厕所不会自己变干净 小姑娘
That toilet's not gonna clean itself, little missy.
蹲下去
Get down in there.
继续走
Come on, keep coming.
走这边
Through here.
这里是我们的婴儿区
This is our infant area.
穿过这里就是大一点的孩子待的地方
And out here is where we hold our older kids.
我们称之为想象区
We call it the Imagination Area.
玩具在哪
Where are the toys?
小兔子呢
Bunnies?
就是这样的 利用自己的想象
See, that's just it. You use your imagination.
自己想象玩具
You imagine toys.
那...
So...
-看起来并不怎么样 -目前而已
- Doesn't look like much. - Yet.
但这是一个千载难逢的机会
But this is a killer opportunity.
相信我 这个街区内所有东西的价值
Trust me, everything on this block
都会在五年内翻四倍
is gonna quadruple in value in the next five years.
你可以在那里开一家冰淇淋店
You could put in a cold slab ice cream store there.
瑜伽馆 普拉提
A yoga studio. Pilates.
什么都行
Sky's the limit.
为什么会翻四倍
Why quadruple?
这儿会有个新工程动工
There's a new project coming in down the street.
具体还没公布
Not announced yet.
所以疗养院的事是真的咯
The nursing home rumor is true?
对
Yeah.
我们要在这儿再建家夕阳红养老院
We're putting in another Sunset Brook Senior Care Center.
没人愿意给父母换尿布
Nobody wants to change parental diapers.
真可悲 是吧
It's sad, right?
父母垂垂老矣 子女忘恩负义
Lack of gratitude for our most vulnerable.
之后还会有一家全家要开这儿来
Anyways, there's a Whole Foods coming in down the street.
到时候你只等数钱吧
Serving this up to you in a silver platter.
养老院那边我能入伙吗
Any way to get in on the Sunset Brook deal?
抱歉 不行 这个竞争太激烈了
No, no, I'm sorry. I'm way oversubscribed on that as it is.
我自己也是挤破了头才投钱进去了的
I mean, I had to fight to get my own money into it.
但这幢楼你还有机会
But this is the opportunity right here.
怎么样 有兴趣吗
So, interested?
我对夕阳红比较感兴趣
In Sunset Brook I am.
我得去樱桃无花赴个酒局
Listen, I gotta get to a drinks thing at Fig & Cherry,
你如果看上了其中任意一幢楼
but if either of the properties I showed you interest you,
联♥系♥我就行了
just give me a call.
或者 你想和我喝一杯吗
Unless you wanna come along for drinks.
到时酒酣耳热 或许再一起吃个饭 然后
Drinks could turn into dinner, it could turn into...
干点什么
maybe more.
养老院那边 你真的该考虑下拉我入伙
You should really let me in on this Sunset Brook deal.
我现金充裕 这一带我也熟悉
I got cash in hand. I know the neighborhood.
喝酒 去不去
Drinks? Yay, nay?
我好像还有行程 是吗
I think I already have a thing, don't I?
约了投资方吃饭
Dinner with investors.
我们5分钟前就该走了
We needed to leave five minutes ago.
很高兴认识你
Well, nice to meet you.
当然 保持联♥系♥
Absolutely, let's stay in touch.
回见 兰斯 继续保持哦
I'll see you, Lance. Stay fresh.
真是个傻♥逼♥
What a douchebag.
傻♥逼♥算是抬举他了
Beyond.
小詹 别跑
Xan, stop!
小詹
Xan.
小詹
Xan.
别动 别动
Come here. Come here.
-别挣扎了 -放开我
- You stop trying to hit me. - Get off of me.
我不要回家庭与儿童服务署去
I'm not going back to DCFS.
你在说什么
What are you talking--
操
Fuck!
别闹了行吗
Would you stop?
我没联♥系♥服务署 笨蛋 我是你这边的
I didn't call DCFS, dumbass. I'm on your side.
天哪
Jesus Christ.
你到底怎么回事
The hell's going on with you?
你怎么能把孩子扔公园 小詹
Can't leave toddlers in the park, Xan.
那个女的要报♥警♥抓我
The lady was gonna call the cops on me.
那你为什么要偷她钱呢
Yeah, well, why were you stealing from her?
你想要钱我会给啊
I would've given you the money.
还有 你要钱干嘛
What'd you need the money for anyway?
给我妈
My mom.
你妈在附近吗
Your mom's around?
不在 但是她有个邮箱
No, but she has a P.O. Box
就在街角邮箱那儿
at the mailbox place around the corner.
她平时粮票就是那里拿的
That's where she gets her SNAP benefits,
所以我有机会就往里面放点钱
so I try to leave a little money there for when I can.
你不能给她钱 懂吗
You can't be doing that shit, all right?
听我说 我妈 她也老是失踪
All right, my mom, she was always disappearing, okay?
老是找我要钱 这钱你不能给
Always asking me for money, but you can't do it.
她没问我要
She doesn't ask me.
好吧
Okay.
听着 我会往你♥妈♥的♥邮箱里放钱的
Listen, i'm gonna put some money in your mom's P.O. Box,
好吗
all right?
但是这事儿你不准再干了
But you cannot do this again.
行吧
M'kay.
好了
All right.
那个太太的钱包呢
Where's that lady's wallet, huh?
她快气疯了
She's pissed as shit.
我扔埃利斯街一垃圾桶里了
In a dumpster on Ellis.
-你去哪儿 -翻垃圾桶去
- Where are you going? - Dumpster diving.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表