-不用 -我有点担心她
- No. - I'm kind of worried about her.
她既不回我短♥信♥也不回我电♥话♥
She hasn't responded to any of my texts or calls.
你们有她的消息吗
Have you guys heard from her?
在伊恩进监狱前最后一天放他鸽子
To stand Ian up on his last day before prison
说好的要开车送他也没送
and not drive him when she said she would--
这不像她
it's not like her.
这叫消极抵抗 黛比
Uh, it's called passive-aggression, Debs.
她还在生伊恩的气
She's still mad at Ian.
孩子们送去学校了
Hey, girls are in school.
咖啡还热着 牛奶喝完了
Coffee's hot. We're out of milk.
衣服都洗了 我要迟到了
Laundry is clean. I'm late to open.
昨晚店里怎么样
How was closing?
一切正常
Oh, it was fine.
但我好像忘记把洗碗机打开了
Oh, but I think I forgot to turn on the dishwasher.
这些都是什么
What's all this stuff?
是孩子们以前的东西
Oh, that's our old baby stuff.
清理那些性玩具的时候
Purging all those sex toys
我发现家里还堆满了
made me realize how much old shit
这些有的没的
we still had lying around.
香泰尔会来拿的
My girl Shawntelle's coming for it.
谁是香泰尔
Who the hell's Shawntelle?
香泰尔就是那个帮我扎脏辫的
Shawntelle, the one who does my locks.
我跟你说过
I told you about her.
有六个孩子 其中一个有唐氏综合征
Six kids, one has Down syndrome,
父亲没了 又快生双胞胎了
no baby daddy, set of twins on the way?
你要把我们孩子的东西全部送人
You're giving away all our baby stuff?
不然你以为我要卖♥♥钱吗
What, you think I can get money for it?
不是 我觉得你不该
No, I don't think you should be giving away
把杰玛的青蛙围兜和艾米的小绵羊送人
Gemma's froggy bib or Amy's Little LambLamb.
她们最喜欢的东西我都留着了
Well, I saved all of their favorite stuff.
并且 我们得在楼上留出空间放两张单人床
Plus, we need to make room upstairs for the twin beds.
两张单人床 小维 她们还小
Twin beds? V, they're not ready for that.
只是两个小宝宝呢
They're tiny little squishy babies.
她们不是宝宝了 小凯 她们已经四岁了
They're not, Kev. They're four years old.
艾米都能拿起她的婴儿床 当板凳坐了
Amy can pick up her toddler bed and bench it.
而且我们也不用非得留着旧的婴儿用品
Plus, we don't need to be holding on to old baby shit
毕竟不打算要孩子了
when we're done having babies.
不打算要孩子了
Done having babies?
你之前说的是我们以后再谈
You said we were gonna talk about that down the line.
当然 我们以后再谈
Sure, we're gonna talk about it down the line.
当然会 但不是现在
Of course we will, but not
我现在赶着去开门
when I'm late to open, okay?
行吧 先说好了
Okay, let's just say,
以后再谈的意思是
upon talking about it down the line,
我们还会生更多的孩子对吧
we decide to have loads more babies.
小凯 房♥子这么小 我们没有空间
Kev, we don't have room for all this shit
来放这些东西了
in this small-ass house.
如果你舍不得 想从里面
If you want to pick out five items
挑出五样东西 没问题
for sentimental reasons, fine,
但剩下的都要给香泰尔
but the rest is going to Shawntelle.
一共五件还是一个女儿五件
Five total or-or-or five per daughter?
随便你
I don't care!
菲奥娜
Fiona?
菲奥娜 你在里面吗
Fiona, are you in there?
开门
Open up!
快开啊
Come on.
小心我把你的门给拆了
I'll take your door off!
不 等一下
No, hang on.
我马上就来
I'm coming.
我♥操♥
Holy shit.
-我没事 -你的脸
- It's fine. - Your face!
-这怎么能叫没事 菲奥娜 -我没事
- This is not fine, Fiona! - I'm fine.
-我没事 -你得去缝针
-I'm fine. -You need stitches.
出什么事了吗
What happened to you?
没什么
It's nothing.
只是出了场车祸
It was a...car accident.
你出车祸了
You got into a car accident?
天哪 你没事吧
Oh, my God, are you okay?
菲奥娜
Fiona!
你为什么不给我们打电♥话♥
Why didn't you call us?
我们都不知道你出了车祸
We had no idea that you were in a car accident.
我们以为放伊恩的鸽子是因为你还在生气
We just thought you stood Ian up because you were pissed.
我的天 伊恩
Oh, my God, Ian.
-嗨 -天啊
- Oh, hey. - Oh, my God.
别 别这样菲奥娜
No, no, no. Fiona, hey.
别睡了 起来
No, no, no, no, no. Come on.
不能睡 你可能会有脑震荡
You can't sleep. You may have a concussion, okay?
我得带你去看医生
We're gonna get you to a doctor.
知道你的车现在在哪儿吗
Do you know where your car is now?
请进
Come in!
嗨 你好吗 过来帮我一起搬
Hey, what's up? Come help me move.
搬去哪
Where?
我的新单间 只有我一个人住哦
My new bachelor pad, where no one'll be.
一会儿再帮你搬 我们今天应该
I'll help you move later. We're supposed to do
准备西点军校的入学申请 记得吗
West Point application prep today, remember?
等一下 能不能至少搬点家具
W-wait, can't we at least move some furniture?
我们从美国大学入学考试模拟题开始
We'll start with an ACT practice test,
因为你必须最少得到28分
since you need a minimum score of 28 on that.
西点军校要求你的平均成绩达到3.75
West Point requires you to have a 3.75 GPA,
包括四年的英语
and that's including four years of English,
四年的大学预科数学
four years of college-preparatory mathematics,
包括代数 几何 三角函数
including algebra, geometry, trigonometry--
我等了17年才有了自己的卧室
Uh, yeah, I've waited 17 years for my own bedroom
有一扇能上锁的门
that has a door that locks.
利亚姆 你来监考吧 行吗
Liam, you'll proctor for us, won't you?
弗兰妮在睡觉 现在是我的休息时间
Franny's napping. I'm on my union break.
你只需要拿着秒表
You just have to hold the stopwatch.
第一部分是45分钟
Forty-five minutes for part one,
第二部分45分钟
45 minute for part two,
第三部分是90分钟
and 90 minutes for part three.
我们能不能先搬点家具
Can we at least move some furniture first?
我们都有不想做的事
We all gotta do things we don't want to do sometimes,
就像我现在要去跑的10公里
like the 10K I have to run right now
为了保持海军学院的水准
to stay Annapolis-strong.
第一部分 开始
Part one. Go!
喂 书呆子
Psst, nerd.
这词儿什么意思
What does this word mean?
评估 是个名词
"Assessment." It's a noun.
对某人能力的评价和估量
An evaluation or estimation of someone's ability.
杀了我算了
Oh, fuck me.
这是要干嘛 要给我刮胡子吗
So what's the plan here? You're shaving me?
从下巴开始往下刮
Just from the chin down.
我要把你变成
I am gonna make you
可爱的无毛小老鼠
my adorable little hairless mouse boy.
还是你更喜欢大耗子
Unless you'd prefer rat boy.
我选可爱小老鼠
I'm gonna go mouse.
谢谢你陪我一起嗨 弗兰克
Aw, thanks for riding this wave with me, Frank.
有人陪真好
It is so nice to have company.
自♥由♥的灵魂就要放心飞翔
Freak flags must fly high.
何况 没什么东西能吓到我
Besides, there's nothing you could do to scare me.
我什么都见过 什么都吸过
I've seen it all, smoked it all,
什么都干过
and handled it all.
你是只混迹在男人中的鼠小弟
Well, you are a mouse boy among men.
如果你没跟我待在一起
What would you be doing right now
你这会儿会干嘛
if you weren't hanging out with me?
我喜欢不受限制 享受生活
I like to keep my options open, live life.
真是健康的生活方式
Oh, that is so healthy.
当了22年的心理医生
Twenty-two years of being a psychotherapist,
我从没听过如此健康的想法
I don't think I've ever heard anything so healthy.
你是一个心理医生
You're a psychotherapist. Uh...
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表