'cause I fall in love with men instead of women.
好吧
Yeah.
反法♥西♥斯♥主义组织说有紧急情况
Just got a 911 from Antifa.
极左暴♥力♥组织 多支持无政♥府♥主义
有一群纳粹在一所小学
Bunch of Nazis are keeping people
阻止大家投票
from voting at an elementary school.
距离上一次聊到强♥奸♥话题
过了43小时
老天 你穿西装干嘛
Jeez, what's with the suit?
我们有新的咨♥询♥业务
We have a new consulting business...
"阴♥道♥安全"
Vagina Safe.
这是认证标志
It's Good Housekeeping Seal of Approval,
但是是指无强♥奸♥
but for not being rapey.
我们在做审核
We're doing an inspection.
我们去各酒吧检查 确保女性会安全
We check out bars and make sure that they're safe for women.
穿着那身爆♥乳♥装你肯定不会安全
Definitely not gonna be safe wearing that outfit.
汤米 我们说的就是这个
You see, that's exactly what we're talking about, Tommy.
女性可以
A woman should feel free
随时随地穿她喜欢的淫♥荡♥服装
to dress however slutty she wants, whenever.
-"淫♥荡♥" -宝贝 不是说你
- "Slutty"? - No, baby, not you.
是说其她淫♥荡♥的女人
You know, other women who are slutty.
检查完毕后 我们授予酒吧
We award the bars one, two, or three vaginas
一到三个阴♥道♥
after our inspection.
三个阴♥道♥代表安全级别最高
Three vaginas are the safest.
那是什么
What is that?
间谍摄像机 很酷吧
Spy camera. Cool, huh?
你怎么样 还好吧
What's up with you? You okay?
我准备去投票 不过...
Well, I'm heading over to vote, but...
我被福特影响了 现在我不确定
Ford got in my head, and now I'm not sure
投给鲁伊斯是正确的选择
I'm doing the right thing voting for Ruiz.
那当然不是正确的选择
You're definitely not doing the right thing.
为什么每个人都认为我该投给怀曼
Why does everyone think I'm supposed to vote for Wyman?
就因为她是女人吗
Just 'cause she's a woman?
鲁伊斯是个成功的商人
Ruiz is a successful businessman.
他知道如何把事情做好
He knows how to get things done.
"华盛顿的成功人士"那一套
That "Successful businessmen in Washington" shit's
现在对我们可不太有利
not working too well for us right now.
所以不投给怀曼我就成种族主义者和伪君子了
So not voting for Wyman makes me a racist and a hypocrite?
如果证据确凿...
If the tiny glove fits...
我们马上就要出发了 宝贝
We got to go pretty soon, baby.
再见 小菲
Bye, Fi.
你大中午的就在喝酒
You're drinking a beer in the middle of the day.
也许这能提示你
It might be a clue as to whether you're making
你的选择是对是错
the right decision or not.
再见 妹子
Bye, girl.
他付你多少
How much you get?
一万二
Twelve.
他很可能一周内就把那辆摩托车撞坏
You know, he's probably gonna wreck that bike within a week.
是啊
Yeah.
要是他没死
You may even get a chance
你没准还有机会再修一次
to rebuild it again if he lives.
弗兰克 这是怎么回事
Hey, Frank. What the fuck is going on here?
什么
What?
这些操蛋忍♥者是什么人
Who are these ninja motherfuckers?
支持伯尼·桑德斯参加2020年总统大选
民♥主♥社♥会♥主♥义♥者 在2016年总统初选时败给希拉里
靠 那些是女人吗
Shit. Are those women?
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you!
是你干的吗
You did this?
投票处
我做错事了吗
Did I do something wrong?
-我不能再这么做了 -做什么
- I can't do this again. - Do what?
太容易引发问题了
It's just... It's too many triggers,
-这样... -问题
- and it just... - Triggers?
爱上一个直女 太痛苦了
Falling in love with a straight girl, it's too painful.
亚历山 我是同性恋
Oh, Alex, I'm gay.
你就弯了两天吧
You've been gay what, two days?
我总是这样 总犯同样的错误
I always do this. I always do this.
我向自己保证过不会再爱上直女
I promised myself I wouldn't do it again, and...
要是我真的是女同呢
What... what if I am gay?
你看 你自己都不确定
See, you're not even sure.
你不知道自己到底是爱上我
You don't know if you're in love with me
还是只是讨厌男人
or you just hate men.
我不能同时爱上你和讨厌男人吗
Can't I be in love with you and hate men, too?
求你走吧
Please go.
快走
Just go.
你选
You choose.
我们数20步 然后转身射击
We count off 20 paces, turn, and shoot.
好
Okay.
背对背
Uh, back to back.
我在电影里看过
Saw it in a movie.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four,
五 六 七 八
five, six, seven, eight,
九 十 十一 十二
nine, ten, 11, 12,
十三 十四 十五 十六
13, 14, 15, 16,
十七 十八 十九 二十
17, 18, 19, 20.
你干嘛射自己
What the hell did you do that for?
我不想去西点军校
I don't want to go to West Point!
-操蛋家伙 -是我爸逼我的
- Fucking kid... - It's my dad!
我想去莎拉·劳伦斯学院 以后当诗人
I want to go to Sarah Lawrence and be a poet.
什么
What?
我现在跛了
Oh, I'm a... I'm a cripple now.
我不必参军了
I don't have to go into the military.
我不确定是不是这样
Yeah, I don't know if it works like that.
那只是皮肉伤 可能很快就痊愈了
It's a flesh wound. Probably heal up pretty quick.
该死
Shit!
该死 开枪打我
Shit! Shoot me.
-什么 -打穿骨头
- What? - Yeah, through the bone.
那样我就有条瘸腿了 伟大的诗人都有瘸腿
All right, I'll have a limp. Great poets have limps.
想都别想
No fucking way.
《咏水仙》 威廉·华兹华斯(英)/飞白 译
"我孤独地漫游 像一朵云
"I wander, lonely as a cloud
在山丘和谷地上飘荡
that floats on high o'er vale and hills,
忽然间
when all at once,
我看见一群
I see a crowd, a host,
金色的水仙花迎春开放"
of golden daffodils..."
老天 别再扯什么金色水仙花了
Jesus, knock off that golden daffodils shit.
"在树荫下 在湖水边
"Besides the lake beneath the trees,
迎着微风起舞翩翩
fluttering, dancing in the breeze,
连绵不绝
continuous as the stars
如繁星灿烂 在银河里..."
that shine and twinkle in the"...
操
Fuck!
我♥操♥ 谢谢你
Fuck! Thank you.
一枪就够了 可以了
One was enough. I'm good.
谢了 兄弟
Hey, thanks, man.
祝你在西点军校风生水起
Dude, kill it at West Point!
你的手怎么了
What happened to your hand?
我参与了一所小学外面的暴♥乱♥
I was in a riot outside an elementary school.
暴♥乱♥
A riot?
是弗兰克搞的 别问了
It was Frank. Don't ask.
我投给了怀曼
I voted for Wyman.
好
Good.
我没有背叛我的阶级
So I'm not a traitor to my class.
我没说你背叛了
No, I never said that you were.
你是这么想的
You thought so.
怎么了
What's going on?
我要搬回家
I'm moving back home.
你搬出去过吗
You moved out?
我和亚历山分手了
Alex and I broke up.
亚历山是谁
Who's Alex?
闭嘴 利普
Shut up, Lip!
闭嘴
Shut up!
我有事得出去一趟
Hey, um, are you gonna be all right hanging here
你待在这里没关系吧
if I have to go out for a while?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表