急需现金资助做酒精饮料研究
伙计
Hey, buddy!
你是不是又没看上周那集
You missed it, didn't you? Last week.
想知道发生了什么吗
Want to know what happened?
先给我一块钱
Give me a buck.
我遇到了个女人
Met a woman.
这个疯婆娘
Crazy as a loon.
让我心波荡漾 下♥体♥微湿
Made my heart stir and my loins moist.
你是琼斯医生吗 是英格丽·琼斯医生吗
Dr. Jones? Dr. Ingrid Jones?
我没吃药 那不是真正的我
My medications were off. Wasn't the real me.
我认为那就是真正的你 我很喜欢
I think it was the real you, and I loved it.
应该是我打过最烂的炮了
Probably the worst lay I've ever had.
你床技超烂
You fuck for shit.
胡扯 我技术好着呢
Fuck you, I fuck for shit.
回见 "捅王"
See you later, Jabby!
你确定菲奥娜说了会开车送你吗
You sure Fiona said she was gonna drive you?
确定
Yep.
我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you.
我爱你们
I love you guys.
如果我拿不出两万五
If I don't come up with 25 grand,
就会违反合伙协议
I'm gonna be in default on my partnership agreement
我十万的投资就打水漂了
and lose my $100,000 investment.
到那时我就得取消我公♥寓♥的赎回权
Then I'll have to foreclose on my apartment building.
-福特在吗 -我来处理 小帕
- Is Ford here? - I got this, Patty.
你之前说小帕是你妈妈
You said Patty was your mother.
我是他老婆
I'm his wife.
我真♥他♥妈♥是个傻♥逼♥
I'm such a fucking idiot!
-你♥他♥妈♥别碰我车 -不 菲奥娜
- Take your fucking hands off my car! - No! Fiona!
操
Fuck.
菲奥娜
Fiona!
无♥耻♥家庭
第九季 第七集
搞什么啊
What the fuck?
-真是日了狗 -哪冒烟了吗
- Jesus fucking Christ. - Smoke?
有谁闻到烟味了吗
Does anyone smell smoke?
这不是烟雾警报器的声音
It's not the smoke alarm.
这声音从哪儿来的
Where is that sound coming from?
有可能是炸♥弹♥
You know, it could be a bomb.
不是炸♥弹♥
It's not a bomb.
当心 小家伙
Watch out, bud.
这个兔崽子
Oh, fucker.
伊恩
Ian.
想我了吗
这个猪头
Shithead.
真是天才
Genius.
太感人了吧
Oh, that's so sweet.
他不想让我们忘记他
He doesn't want us to forget him.
真的很感人
Yeah, it's real sweet.
好了 都睡觉去吧
All right, go to bed, guys.
三 二 一 出发
Three, two, one, go!
怎么样
Well?
-五秒半 -太棒了 太棒了
- Five and a half seconds. - Yes, yes, yes, yes!
我就知道 我就说
I knew it! I knew that
凡士林的润滑效果比润滑油还好
Vaseline would make better lube than lube.
我们简直无敌了
We're smoking now.
我滑下来速度还挺快
I got some velocity down there.
英格丽 你那边还好吗
Ingrid? You okay in there?
你邻居真烦人
Your neighbors are a pain in the ass.
那是我前夫
No, it's my ex-husband.
他以为他能照顾我
He thinks he can look after me
就因为我们共住一套联排房♥
just because we share a duplex wall.
我没事 兰迪 快去睡觉吧
I'm fine, Randy! Go back to bed!
你确定吗 亲爱的 要不我进来看看
You sure, hon? Maybe I should come in.
不用了 不用了 我在约会
No, no, no, no, no. I'm on a date.
我好得不得了 再见
Never been better. Bye!
天啊
Man.
我居然不知道
I never realized how much fun
原来在室内滑雪橇这么好玩
indoor tobogganing could be.
我们应该经常玩
It should be a thing.
真希望我在精神正常的情况下
You know, you shouldn't have to be off your meds
也能这么开心
to have this much fun.
确实挺好玩
It is fun.
我♥操♥ 你这大♥麻♥真给劲
Fuck, you have strong weed.
按理说吸完应该会犯困
It's supposed to make you really sleepy,
但不知道为什么 我却感觉
but I don't know. It just makes me all--
容光焕发
vroom--alive.
只要你在我面前一挥旗子
Well, when you wave that flag in front of me,
我感觉自己立马化身为一头站在
I feel like a bull standing before
巴"傻"罗那斗牛士前的公牛
a matador in "Barthelona."
我的小甜心讲西班牙语真可爱
My little Spanish-English muffin.
这回到我了
All right, my turn.
-好嘞 行头准备好 -给我润滑
- All right, suit up. - Okay, lube me up.
走起
Let's go.
-到楼上去 出发 -好的
- To the top! Here we go! - Okay.
你们几个想吃麦片还是土司
All right, guys, cereal or toast?
你有做煎饼的食材吗
Do you have the stuff to make pancakes?
煎饼吗 那我们就吃煎饼吧
Pancakes? Let's make pancakes.
我换个说法
All right, let me rephrase.
是吃麦片 土司还是饿肚子
Cereal, toast, or nothing?
土司
Toast.
麦片
Cereal.
准备西装干什么 谁死了吗
Oh, what's with the suit? Somebody die?
不是 布拉德的孩子今天要受洗
No, Brad's baby's getting christened today.
受洗 是不是有酒喝
Christening? Is that where you get the wine
还有难吃的小饼干
and shitty little cracker?
坚信礼上才有
No, that's confirmation.
受洗是...
Christening's when you...
给婴儿的水刑
waterboard the baby.
现在放假了 我们得采取分治法
All right, we gotta divide and conquer now that school's out.
谁今天来照顾利亚姆
Who's gonna watch Liam today?
-不行 -我也不行
- Nope. - Not me.
我已经六年级了 不需要照顾了
I'm in sixth grade. I don't need a babysitter.
没错 你确实上六年级了
Yeah, scholastically, you're in sixth grade.
但你实际才九岁
In real life, you're nine.
我九岁的时候
By the time I was nine,
已经有三年当全职保姆的经验了
I had three years' experience being a full-time nanny.
说到这 利亚姆 你想不想在这个夏天
In fact, how would you like to make
赚点外快 时薪是五块
five bucks an hour this summer, Liam?
十块加一小时午餐时间
Ten bucks and one-hour lunch.
成交
Deal.
不行 利亚姆还是未成年人
No, Liam's a minor, all right?
得再找个成年人一起照看弗兰妮才行
He's got to have another adult around to watch Franny.
利亚姆比那些操蛋的日托要好多了
Better Liam than some shitty day care
他们只会把她和其他八个孩子
that'll cram her into a Pack 'n Play
一起塞进一张摇篮床里
with eight other toddlers.
你爱你的利亚姆叔叔
You love your Uncle Liam,
对不对 小宝贝
don't you, girlfriend?
卡尔 你今天干嘛
Hey, Carl, what you got today?
凯莉晚点过来帮我搬东西
Kelly's coming over later to help me move.
小孩们可以跟我们待在一起
They can hang out with us,
只要我们开干的时候及时消失就行了
as long as you guys disappear when we bone.
-搬东西 你要去哪儿 -提高居住环境
- Move? Where you going? - Leveling up, son.
利亚姆住菲奥娜的房♥间 黛比不换
Liam's got Fiona's room. Debbie's got Debbie's.
既然现在伊恩不住了
Figure since Ian's out of the house,
我可以睡弗兰克房♥里
I'll take Frank's room,
让你独享一间房♥
let you rock with the boys' room solo,
你觉得怎么样
if that's cool with you.
可以啊 我没问题
Yeah, sure, sounds good to me.
我们就不给弗兰克
We can't not have a bed
留一张床了吗 这样好吗
for Frank anymore, can we?
-当然可以 -谁管弗兰克死活
- Of course we can. - Fuck Frank.
我们不用先问问菲奥娜的意见吗
Shouldn't we get Fiona's opinion first?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表