那你打算怎么办呢
Then what do you think you're gonna do?
首先 这件事跟你完全没有关系
Okay, first, this doesn't involve you at all,
所以你可以回...
so you can go back to--
但的确跟我有关
Yeah, it does involve me, though.
-滚吧 我不... -等等
- Okay, fuck off. I'm not-- - All right, wait, wait.
对不起
All right? I'm sorry.
对不起 好吗
I'm sorry, all right?
我只是想聊聊这个问题
I just--I want to talk about this.
我是说 我们需要计划一下 不是吗
All right, I mean, we need a plan, right?
不要再说"我们"了
Stop saying "We."
我不是想告诉你该做什么
Okay, I'm not trying to tell you what to do.
我只是
I just...
如果你决定留下孩子 我也想承担责任
If you decide to have the baby, I-I want to be a part of it.
好
Okay.
可以
Fine.
好
Okay.
我要...
I gotta--
家庭服务部今天早上把小詹带走了
Look, DCFS came this morning and took Xan.
我挺伤心的
It's fucking with me a little.
这还用说
Yeah, you think?
小詹的事我很遗憾 真的很遗憾
Look, I'm sorry about Xan. I am.
但我得知我怀孕的消息也才两天
But I've only known I was pregnant for two days,
所以我也还不知道接下来怎么办 好吗
so I don't know what I'm gonna do yet, okay?
-好的 -但我能处理好
- All right. - But I got this.
还有 我得回去工作了 好吗
Also, I gotta get back to work, all right?
对不起
Hey, sorry about that.
早上好 汗流浃背的苦力们
Morning, Sweathogs.
停电了 停电了
Blackout, we got a blackout.
用你说 弗兰克
No shit, Frank.
所以我们才坐在黑暗中
That's why we're all sitting here in the dark.
啤酒还是冰的吗
Is the beer still cold?
不太冰
Not really.
听起来不错 给我来一杯
Sounds great. I'll take one.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
你又在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我被炒鱿鱼了
I got fired.
恭喜你
Well, congratulations.
你申请失业救济金了吗
You apply for unemployment yet?
我的建议是 亲自去申请
My advice is, do it in person.
如果你在网上申请
If you do it online,
他们会装作根本没收到申请
they'll pretend they never got the application.
知道了
Got it.
欢迎加入失业者的行列
Well, welcome to the ranks of the unemployed.
我无所谓
Yeah, I'm fine with it.
让他们滚吧
I mean, fuck them.
但没钱的感觉不好受
Being broke sucks, though.
你得习惯
Ah, you get used to it.
你只需发挥创意
You just gotta be creative.
给我买♥♥杯酒
Buy me a beer?
真好笑
That's funny.
我的生活也不是充满
You know, life is not all sunshine
阳光和彩虹的 孩子
and rainbows for me either, kiddo.
英格丽离开了我
Ingrid left me.
把我的孩子都带走了
Took all my children with her.
我还在这
I'm still here.
我没出生的孩子们
My unborn children.
我可能永远都跨不过这个槛
I don't think I'll ever get over it.
小维 给我来杯爱尔兰威士忌
V, a shot of Jame-o, please.
老天爷
Oh, my God, ow.
他怎么了
What's his problem?
切除了输精管
Vasectomy.
机智
Smart.
变电站出问题了
A substation blew up.
还得停至少18个小时
Gonna be at least another 18 hours before the power's back up.
-什么 -该死的
- What? - God damn it.
我们完了
Oh, we're screwed.
我马上回来
I'll be back.
他要去哪里
Where is he going?
你要是需要点零花钱
If you need a little walking-around money,
今天可以跟我混
you should hang out with me today.
为什么要跟你混
Why would I do that?
因为我要搞点事 名字叫做
Because of a little something I like to call
"让我的邻居们为缺乏远见而买♥♥单"
"Monetizing my neighbors' lack of foresight."
你是指敲诈他们
You mean rippin' people off.
完全合法的
Completely legit.
这里没人为停电做准备
No one prepares for blackouts around here,
所以他们会冲进商店
so they rush to the store
想买♥♥点冰 电池之类的
for ice or batteries or what have you.
太迟了 都卖♥♥光了
Too late, everything's sold out.
接着就会出现恐慌 哪里有恐慌
Panic ensues, and where there's panic,
哪里就有钱可赚
there's money to be made.
这时候就轮到我登场了
That's where I come in.
弗兰克的停电补给特♥供♥站有你所需的一切
Frank's Blackout Supply has everything you need.
所以你就敲他们的竹杠
So you gouge 'em.
你不是吧
Really?
道德高地上的风景如何 圣母大人
How's the view from up there, Miss High and Mighty?
据我所知 我们可是坐在同一家酒吧里
Last time I checked, we were in the same freakin' bar
一起喝着温啤酒
drinking warm beer together.
说得也对
Fair point.
我是不是要价稍高点 没错
Do I charge a little more? Yes.
双倍
Double.
但蜡烛和电池带来的安全感是无价的
The peace of mind of a candle or fresh batteries, priceless.
所以你加不加入
So you in or out?
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
来嘛
Aw, come on.
我需要一张漂亮的脸蛋
I could use a pretty face.
让这整件事看起来更加合法
It legitimizes the whole thing.
我加入了有什么好处
What's in it for me?
扣除成本后 给你两成
After I recoup my cost, 20 percent.
七成
Seventy.
我的天 现在是谁在敲竹杠 三成
Jesus Ch-- Who's gouging now? Thirty.
五五分 最终报价
Fifty percent, final offer.
没人会从你这买♥♥东西的 弗兰克
No one's gonna buy anything from you, Frank.
你可是弗兰克
You're Frank.
成交 五五分
Deal, 50.
是加拉格停电补给特♥供♥站
Gallagher Blackout Supply.
天
Oh, Jesus.
我们还怎么拿吃的
How we supposed to get food?
不拿 来电之前冰箱都不准打开
We're not. Fridge is gonna stay shut until the power's back on.
你不是要去工作吗
I thought you had work.
本来是 但是因为停电取消了
I did. Got canceled 'cause of the blackout.
我也是
Yeah, mine too.
跟谁聊天呢
Who's that?
凯莉 这妹子真是疯了
Kelly. This girl's insane.
她现在不能用手♥机♥的
She's not supposed to be on her phone.
但她就是在用
Well, she is.
因为你一直给她发短♥信♥
Because you keep texting her.
别给她发短♥信♥了
Stop texting her.
卡尔 放松 我们只是朋友而已
Carl, relax, we're friends.
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
有他妈什么好笑的
Yo, what the fuck is so funny?
你好笑
You are.
看看你自己
Look at you.
小黛 我说真的 别给她发了
Debs, I'm serious. Stop texting her.
没人喜欢黏人的人
Nobody likes a clinger.
随你怎么说 我要走了
Whatever, I gotta go.
去哪
Go where?
去看凯莉训练比赛
Going to Kelly's scrimmage.
给她带点橘子味的佳得乐
Gonna bring her some orange Gatorade.
她需要及时补充水分
She needs to stay hydrated.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表