无♥耻♥家庭
第八季 第一集
天啊
For Chrissake.
我没时间搞这个好吗
I don't have time for this, all right?
快他妈放出来让这帮蠢蛋看看
Just run the damn thing so these fuckin' idiots
好记起来上季到底演了啥
can remember what happened last season.
靠
Jesus.
这栋房♥子确实需要修缮
The building is a real fixer-upper,
但底子还不错
but it's got good bones.
我正在考虑投资的事 想买♥♥个公♥寓♥楼
I'm considering a purchase. Apartment building.
不会比你买♥♥下洗衣店更疯狂了
It's no crazier than you buying the Laundromat,
你成功了
you know, and you pulled that off.
对 这是第二次
Yeah, it's my second meeting.
你真想戒酒吗
You really want to stop drinking?
-你是真的想吗 -是的
- I mean, do you really want to? - Yes.
你喜欢机车吗
You like bikes?
不是太懂
I don't really know much about 'em.
帮我把这个轮子装到这辆摩托车上
Help me, uh, put this wheel on this bike.
-我爱你 -那你♥他♥妈♥上车啊
- I love you. - Then get in the fucking car.
不 我不是那个人了
It's not-- This isn't me anymore.
过去几天我都在给你发短♥信♥
I've been texting you the past couple of days.
你到底去哪了
Where have you been?
我和米奇在一起 对不起
I was with Mickey. I'm sorry.
-你会回家的对吧 -我为什么要回
- You gonna come home? - Why should I?
我还可以跟儿童与家庭服务部说我们有家
I could tell DCFS that we have a home
有收入来源
and source of income.
-我们 -尼尔对孩子很好
- "We"? - Neil's great with kids.
他会照顾我 也能确保
He'll take care of me, and he'll make sure
我的孩子永远不会被带走
my baby won't ever get taken away from me.
公立学校系统正在被摧毁
The public school system
正是因为你们送孩子
is being gutted by you sending your kid
来这种昂贵的私立学校
to this expensive private school.
如果我让利亚姆来霍普金斯学院上学
What would you say if I offered Liam
你怎么说
a place here at Hopkins Academy?
我想上军校
I want to go to military school.
我需要找到方向
I need some direction.
我只知道
One thing I do know is,
别人揍我一拳 我揍回去会更狠
I can take a punch and hit harder back.
但愿我能把这一点利用起来
Hopefully I can put that to some use.
你现在想当焊接工了
So you want to be a welder?
念书期间
I can apprentice with someone
我还可以给人当学徒
while I'm still in school,
两年内拿到资格证书
get certified in under two years,
然后就可以干上起薪20美元的活了
and make up to 20 bucks an hour to start.
我是艾莱伯的新老板
I am new owner of Alibi.
她跟我们说签的是领养表格
She told us we were signing adoption forms,
但其实是艾莱柏的
but really it was papers making her
转让协议
the owner of the Alibi.
你当爹行 酒吧你可管不明白
You are big lovable papa, but you are stupid manager.
我让斯维特拉娜...
I let Svetlana take my--
不许再提她的名字
Don't you even think of saying her name.
两面三刀的贱♥货♥偷走了我一家之主的地位
I let that backstabbing cunt take my balls.
我要撑起这个家
I'm gonna support this family,
当好我的一家之主
and I'm gonna get my balls back.
醒醒 快睁眼 睁眼啊
Come on.Come on, open your eyes.
睁眼啊
Come on!
我知道你们瞧不起她
I know you didn't think much of her,
但是她爱你们
but she loved you.
我去
Holy shit.
弗兰克在莫妮卡的破烂储物间里找到了六磅多冰♥毒♥
Frank found seven pounds of meth that Monica had,
现在他要卖♥♥掉它
and now he wants to sell it.
予我自♥由♥ 予我毒品
Give me liberty, or give me meth!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 妈
Fuck you, Mom.
不行
No.
什么不行
"No" What?
-我在搞什么 -等等
- Fuck am I doing? - Wait.
看起来你像是愿意做这种事的人
Your profile made it seem like you'd be down for this.
抱歉 我...
I'm sorry, I just...
我只是 真的...
I just--I really...
我不能再这么做了
I can't do this anymore.
我裤子都脱了
We got kind of far along here.
你能不能含一下
You think you could put your mouth on it or something?
给 自己动手丰衣足食
Here. Knock yourself out.
老天
Jesus.
现在才几点
What the hell time is it?
五点三十
Oh five thirty.
你一定要用那个闹铃吗
Uh, you gotta use that alarm?
要跟部队同步
Staying on military time.
不能因为放暑假松懈了
Can't get soft over the summer.
这么早起来有事吗
Early bird catches the worm?
是卡尔
Carl.
老天 又是那个军号♥闹铃
Oh, God, that bugle alarm again?
没错
Yep.
你刚到家吗 夜猫子
You just getting home, alley cat?
是 但是我要重启人生了
Yeah, but I'm turning over a new leaf.
这回又重启什么
Yeah, what leaf is that?
我将停止与根据腹肌量选择的
No more sex with anonymous men
陌生男性做♥爱♥了
chosen for their abdominal fitness.
-是吗 -是的
- Oh, yeah? - Yeah.
把陌陌账号♥关闭了
Closing my Tinder account.
肉体淫乱篇就此画上句号♥
I'm done with meaningless sexual gratification.
我想要 建立真挚的联♥系♥
I want...connection,
与对他话 有共同兴趣
conversation, shared interests.
听起来不错
That's good for you.
你这是要去哪
Where you going?
醒来就犯了酒瘾
I woke up feeling like a drink,
所以我决定慢跑去上班
so I decided I'd run to work instead.
至少有五英里远吧
Gotta be at least five miles.
应该有七英里 你饿了吗
It's actually closer to seven. Hope you're hungry.
蛋黄军官正在屋里做早餐
Sergeant York is in there cooking breakfast again.
有规有矩 信守承诺
Discipline. Commitment.
晚上九点关灯上♥床♥
In bed. Lights out at 2100.
清早五点半准时起床
Up at 0530.
六点三十 开始训练
In the field at 0630.
士兵模式
The warrior way.
那是玉米粥吗
Is that grits?
还有鸡蛋 燕麦松饼
And eggs, flapjacks,
香肠 饼干
sausage and biscuits,
还有一些早餐肉类
and breakfast meats.
身强力壮才能守卫大门
Gotta stay strong to man the gates.
为那些没有认识到自♥由♥有多来之不易的
Preserve America for all those fat-ass coastal elites
西岸肥猪精英们保卫美♥利♥坚♥
taking our liberties for granted.
什么大门
What gates?
保护我们不被暴君压♥迫♥的大门
The gates that protect us from tyranny and oppression.
你怎么吃的完这么多
How are you gonna eat all that?
我要为秋季做好战斗准备
I gotta stay combat ready for the fall.
我现在是学员下士了
I'm a cadet corporal now.
魔鬼周由下士看管
Corporals deal with hell week.
好想立刻去虐那些
Oh, I can't wait to torture
七年级的菜鸟们
those little seventh grade fuckers.
要意式咖啡吗
Espresso?
咖啡机是用卖♥♥了莫妮卡的冰♥毒♥的钱买♥♥的吗
You buy that with some of your Monica meth money?
-是 -那我可不要
- Yeah. - Then no.
-你把我那份冰♥毒♥处理掉了吗 -昨天把黛比的销了
- You sell my meth yet? - Moved Debbie's yesterday.
下一批是利普的 然后到你
Next, Lip's. Then yours.
-老天 -拜托 我不能一次性全卖♥♥完
- Jesus. - Hey, I can't move it all at once--
会被贩毒集团注意到的
could attract cartel attention.
那个挺拔正直的爱国主义
What happened to ramrod-ready
美国下士卡尔去哪儿了
American patriot Corporal Carl?
美国最提倡的就是
The most American thing is
实践自♥由♥创业精神 菲奥娜
the pursuit of free enterprise, Fiona.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表