断电甩卖♥♥
手电筒 电池 收音机 蜡烛 火柴 汽水
两瓶水 两瓶啤酒 马上就来
Two waters, two beers comin' up.
给我块电池
Could I get a battery over here?
接着
Here you go.
刚才谁要电 给
Who wanted the bat-- There you go.
加拉格断电物资
给 谢谢
Here you go. Thank you.
祝你今天愉快
Have a good day.
-啤酒 啤酒 啤酒 -我们有
- Beer. Beer? Beer. - We got, uh...
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
我们开启了一项事业
Start a business, you know.
我们用不着总是吵架
We don't have to be at each other's throats all the time.
你很会销♥售♥
You're a good salesman.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
你只需要
You just need--
这些是我的衣服
These are my clothes.
你不要那椅子的话就给我吧
I'll take that chair if you don't want it.
利普我♥操♥你妈
Fuckin' Lip.
老天
God!
-嘿 -搞什么
- Hey! - What the fuck?
你把我东西扔到街沿上
You put my shit on the fucking curb?
操 我♥操♥
Fuck, man. The f--
-你♥他♥妈♥不能这么做 -是我扔的
- You can't fucking do that! - Yeah, well,
-我要你搬出去 -这是我家
- I want you fucking out! - This is my house!
我住在这儿 我住在这儿
I live here! I live here!
这他妈是我家
This is my fucking house!
好了 淡定 淡定
Okay, okay, easy, easy, easy.
-这房♥子是我的 -淡定
- I own this house! - Easy.
房♥产证在我名下
The title is in my name!
-我不会让你住在这儿 -行了
- I'm not letting you live here! - Okay.
不会让你和利亚姆和弗兰妮住一起
All right, not with Liam and not with Franny!
想都别想
No fucking way!
-操♥你♥妈♥ -看看你
- Fuck you! - Look at you!
你真可悲
All right, you are fucking pathetic.
你得好好审视下你自己的生活
You need to take a personal fucking inventory!
你刚是说审 你
Did you say inven-- You?
你们这些戒酒互助会的人都一个样
You AA people are all the same.
就想着游♥行♥演讲
You want a goddamn parade
因为你站在其他酗酒者面前
because you stand in front of other alcoholics
把那些显而易见的事说出来
and state the galactically obvious.
这是典型的自我陶醉
It's the very definition of narcissism.
你能去喝一杯 然后闭嘴吗
Will you please take a drink and shut the fuck up?
闭嘴
Shut the fuck up!
好了
All right.
去参加互助会
Get to a meeting.
你该少责备她
You should spend less time blaming her
多感谢她
and more thanking her.
谢什么
Yeah, for what?
谢什么
For what?
靠自己抚养六个孩子真的不易
It's tough raising six kids by yourself.
没有她我肯定做不到
I couldn't have done it without her.
好了 全队注意
All right, team,
开始了
let's go!
加油 凯利
Let's go, Kelly!
扔得好 姐妹
Nice throw, girl!
我给你带了你最爱的饮料 橙汁
I brought your favorite, orange!
用这个应该行
This should be working.
手给我拿出来
Stay out of there!
我能看到你裤子里的牛排
I can see the steak in your pants.
无所谓 已经解冻了
Well, it doesn't matter anyway 'cause it's already thawed.
酒保 两杯伏特加马天尼
Bartender, two vodka martinis
加大冰块和柠檬皮
on the rocks with a twist.
没有大冰块 弗兰克
There's no rocks, Frank.
这儿38度都不止
It's over 100 degrees in here.
世界末日要来了
It's the end of days.
我们都要死了
We're all gonna die.
你怎么不出汗呢
How the hell are you not sweating?
他八月份还开着窗户穿着法兰绒睡衣
He wears flannel pajamas in August with the windows open.
而你是怎么知道的
And how do you know that?
我猜的
I'm guessing.
我要脱裤子
I gotta take my pants off.
我的蛋蛋要炸了
My balls are gonna explode.
这就是个定时炸"蛋"
It's a ticking time ball.
你需要冰吗 我们有冰块
You need ice? We got ice.
-真的吗 -一百块一袋
- Really? - Hundred bucks a bag.
-太好了 -绝对不行
- Great. - Hell no!
小维 这整件事都是你的主意
V, this whole thing was your idea.
五十块
Fifty.
-成交 -不行
- Okay. - No!
好吧
All right, fine.
等我的蛋蛋爆♥炸♥ 这里的所有人都沾满
When my balls explode and everybody in here
血和蛋蛋碎片的时候 倒要看谁笑到最后
is covered in blood and ball, we'll see who's laughing then.
不会是我
I won't be.
太他妈热了 好吗
It's fucking hot, okay?
谁要啤酒
Who wants a beer?
-我 -我要一杯
- Me. - Me, I want one.
我来杯啤酒
I'll take one.
每杯20块
$20 apiece.
50块钱一袋冰块
$50 for a bag of ice.
你就跟我的供货商一个样
You're just like my vendors.
跟这城里的所有人一个样
Just like everyone in this city,
总是想占南区人的便宜
always trying to take advantage of the South Side.
我有个主意
Hey, I got an idea.
-是吗 -不 不
- Uh-oh. - No, no, no,
这真的是个好主意
this is a really good one.
我们来一次室外烧烤
Let's have a cookout,
把这片社区的人都邀请来
invite the whole neighborhood.
我们有这么多快要坏了的肉
We got all that meat that's gonna spoil.
还有里面包着蟹肉的鳎目鱼
And the crab-stuffed sole.
免费的海陆大餐 还有温啤酒
Free surf and turf and warm beer.
不 不能免费 海陆大餐5美元
No, not free, $5 surf and turf.
起码我们要尽量回本
We gotta at least try to make our money back.
好吧 还是很合算
Okay, it's still a pretty good deal.
你们愿意付5块钱吃海陆大餐 对吧
Y-you guys would pay five bucks for surf and turf, right?
-肋眼牛排 当然 -愿意
- A rib eye, yeah. - Yeah.
艾莱柏酒吧的室外烧烤
Cookout at The Alibi.
如果大家带来烤架和木炭
If people bring grills and charcoal,
-我就来供应肉和啤酒 -棒
- I'll supply the meat and beer. - Nice.
-我喜欢这个 -好极了
- I like it. - Yes.
凯文·博尔的胜利
Kevin Ball for the win.
凯莉冲啊 凯莉加油
Let's go, Kelly, let's go
-凯莉 加油 -凯莉 凯莉 凯莉
- Let's go, Kelly, let's go - Kelly, Kelly, Kelly!
你可以的 妹子
Whoo, you got this, girl!
漂亮 保持住 你最棒了
Hey, attagirl, way to stay in front of it!
凯莉 凯莉 凯莉
Kelly, Kelly, Kelly!
我的好姑娘凯莉
That's my girl! Kelly!
蠢可没有借口 你这大笨狗
U-G-L-Y, you ain't got no alibi !You ugly, hey,hey
你这大笨狗
You ugly, hey, hey
-好样的 -漂亮
- Yeah! - Nice!
凯莉 凯莉 气场全开女友力
Kelly, Kelly, catch that bitch!
你是我的女友 你是我的唯一
That's my girl! That's my bitch!
-不错啊 -好吧
- Good one. - All right.
她要出手 球来了
She's going! She's going!
-真漂亮 -我爱你 凯莉
- Nice! - I love you, Kelly!
漂亮
Nice play.
太棒了 凯莉
Beautiful, Kelly!
我给你带了这个
I got this for you!
-好了 -加油
- Yeah. - Way to do it.
利普真混♥蛋♥
Fuckin' Lip, man.
他就是个满嘴正义的混账玩意
He's a righteous fuckin' prick.
小维 我们再来两小杯威士忌
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表