冥想之旅
你在跟我开玩笑吧
You've got to be kidding me.
你不记得我们上一季发生了什么事
You don't remember what happened to us last season?
你♥他♥妈♥怎么回事 脑残吗
What are you, some kind of fucking idiot?
-你结婚了 -没错
- You got married? - Yeah.
你幸福吗
Well, are you happy, or...
古斯似乎是个好男人
Gus seems like a good guy.
我们之间产生了感情 我们都很清楚
Something is going on with us. We both know it.
我可不想当个混♥蛋♥
Well, I don't want to be that shithead
去睡一个好男人的老婆
who's sleeping with some nice guy's wife.
如果古斯和我分开了呢
What if Gus and I split up?
我好像爱上了我的教授
I think I'm falling in love with one of my professors.
海伦娜 她对自己要什么很清楚
Helene...you know, she knows what she wants.
从来不怀疑自己
She doesn't second-guess herself.
这非常性感
It's really sexy.
去看看现在方便离开吗
See if it's safe to leave?
-我是说我想跟你做♥爱♥ -我们不需要那个
- I want to have sex with you. - We don't need that.
-我在服避孕药 -很好
- I'm on the pill. - Cool.
你不能和男孩在床上鬼混
You can't have a boy in your bed.
-你就可以 -我是成年人
- You do. - I'm a grown-up.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我靠
Oh, shit.
干嘛把马贴我肚子上
Why are you taping horse to my tummy?
因为我是你舅舅 你得听我话
'Cause I'm your uncle, and you do what I say.
卡尔舅舅
Uncle Carl?
我要判处你最长刑期
I sentence you to the maximum:
伊利诺斯州劳♥改♥局
one year at the Illinois Department of Corrections
少管所服刑一年
Juvenile Justice Division.
你别担心
Don't you worry.
没人再敢惹你了
No one's gonna mess with you again.
开打吧
Let's do this.
-到底怎么回事 -他疯了 偷了我儿子
- What the hell happened? - He's crazy. He steal baby.
躁郁症一♥期♥ 表现为急性狂躁并伴有精神病症状
Bipolar one, acute mania with psychotic features.
-这意味着... -不用说了 我们都清楚
- This means... - No, we know what it means.
我讨厌那些药 你会逼我吃那些药吗
I hate the meds. You gonna make me take them?
你不吃药就会发疯
You get fucking nuts when you don't.
你无法修好我 因为我并没有坏掉
You can't fix me, 'cause I'm not broken.
我不需要被修好
I don't need to be fixed, okay?
你这是在跟我分手
This is you breaking up with me.
米奇
Mickey.
我♥操♥啊
Holy shit.
操♥你♥妈♥的
Fuck you!
-你♥他♥妈♥竟然想杀了我 -去你♥妈♥的♥
- You tried to fucking kill me! - Fuck you!
死贱♥人♥
fucking cunt!
那不可能是好事
That can't be good.
我需要喝一杯
Oh, I need a drink.
你这是怎么了
What's the occasion?
我得了癌症
Cancer.
我见过化疗对身体的损害
I've seen what chemo does to a body.
算不上公平斗争 而是注定失败的战役
It's not a battle. That's a lost cause.
死亡很孤独 我们都知道这一点
Dying is lonely. We know that.
但其实不必如此
Doesn't have to be.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢什么
For what?
你让我很开心
You've made me happy.
比安卡
Bianca!
无♥耻♥家庭
第六季 第一集
比安卡·萨姆森
1981年11月17日-2015年4月5日
又来了 老兄
Come on, man.
我们已经说过了
We talked about this.
我很遗憾你失去了亲人
Look, I'm sorry for your loss,
但你也不能一直睡在这
but you can't keep sleeping here.
你得继续好好活下去 老兄
Look, you need to get on with your life, man.
你女儿也会希望你好好活下去
That's what your daughter would've wanted.
她不是我女儿
She wasn't my daughter.
她是我一生挚爱
She was the love of my life.
我的太阳 我的月亮
My sun, my moon,
我的黄昏 我的黎明
my dusk, my dawn.
她是我无限的精力
The spring in my step,
是华夫饼上的糖浆
the syrup on my waffle...
棒棒糖里的夹心
...the Tootsie in my pop.
听着 老兄 我得去那边挖坟了
Look, man, I got a grave to dig right over there,
葬礼开始前你必须离开
and you can't be here when the funeral party shows up.
祝你今天开心 亲爱的
Have a good day, my love.
我们晚上见
I'll see you tonight.
该起床了 老家伙
Time to get up, old man.
厕所有人
Occupied!
该上班了
Time for work.
别忘了吃药
Don't forget to take your meds.
起床了 小家伙
Up and at them, Bean.
你要真那么着急
Ugh, use the downstairs toilet
就去用楼下的厕所
if you're so fucking desperate.
我们得八点之前到诊所
We got to be at the clinic before 8:00
不然就要等一整天
or we're gonna be waiting all day.
我们今天必须解决 小黛
We're doing this today, Debs.
必须查清楚你到底怀孕了没
We got to know for sure one way or another.
黛比
Debbie.
听到了
I heard you.
她会去吗
Is she gonna go?
必须去
Oh, she's going.
今天过得好吗 屁芬德太太
How are you today, Mrs. P-fender?
P不发音 别再那么叫我
The P is silent, and stop calling me that.
但你还是已婚状态 不是吗
You're still married, though, right?
分居中
Separated.
那也还是已婚
Sounds like a "Yes."
跟已婚妇女鬼混的家伙可是你
You're the one sleeping with a married woman.
你这算什么
What's that make you?
鸿运高照
Lucky.
弗兰克会把房♥子烧成灰的
Frank's gonna burn the house down.
走开 上帝啊
Go away! Oh, my God.
今天不是你开门吗
Don't you have to open today?
他在干什么
What is he doing?
-我觉得在抽噎 -你又在哭吗 弗兰克
- Weeping, I think. - Are you weeping again, Frank?
这叫悼念溘然而逝的恋人
It's called mourning a loved one taken too soon.
-用不用载你去上班 -不用
- You want a lift to work? - No.
还有半小时你就要上工了
Your shift starts in half an hour.
药吃了吗
Meds?
知道了 老妈
Yes, Mom.
我不是你老妈 我只是关心你
I'm not your mother. I'm just concerned.
到底吃了没
Did you take them?
我♥操♥ 弗兰克
Fuck, Frank.
我爱你
I love you.
我只是... 只是希望你知道 我爱你
I--I just want you to know I'm--I love you.
我有没有说过有次我在小屋外边的暗礁附近
I ever tell you about the time I caught an octopus on the reef
抓到一只小章鱼
outside of our hut and Bianca cooked it
比安卡用篝火烤了它
on an open fire right on the beach?
-讲过了 -讲过了
- Yes. - Yes.
还有她睡觉的时候总打可爱的小喷嚏
And the funny little sneeze she would do when she was asleep?
-小黛 我爱你 -上帝啊
- Debs, I love you. - Jesus.
我只是希望你知道
I just--I want you to know that.
走开 弗兰克
Go away, Frank.
你准备好了吗 小黛
You almost ready to go, Debs?
-我还在吃饭 -那就快点吃
- I'm eating. - Well, eat faster.
还得顺道送利亚姆去幼稚园
We got to drop Liam off at pre-K on the way.
谁看到我的那个黑色臂带了
Has anyone seen my black armband?
她死了 弗兰克
She's dead, Frank.
她...
She--
上帝呀
Jesus.
你们这些人都怎么回事
What's the matter with you people?
她是我的灵魂伴侣
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表