一定要现在吗
Now?
偏挑这个时候看前情回顾
You want to know what happened last week now?
我去 你是磕药了还是怎么的
Jesus, what are you, on drugs?
操 好吧
Fuck, oh--ow, okay.
我这就告诉你
I'll tell you what happened last week.
前情就是赶紧给我请个律师
Call me a fucking lawyer, that's what happened last week!
知道了吗
Okay? You got that?
你们犯大错了
You're making a big mistake!
这里以后会是
You're looking at the future site
夕阳红养老院 第二阶段
of Sunset Brooks Senior Care, phase two.
这就是惠特福德忽悠你入伙的那个项目吗
Is this the thing Whitford sucked you into?
惠特福德没有忽悠我做什么
Whitford didn't suck me into anything.
我是这个项目的有限合伙人
I invested in a limited partnership.
对啊 你只会失去所有本金而已
Ah, so you can only lose all your investment,
-多少数额来着 -十万
- which was how much again? - $100,000.
你为什么有两部手♥机♥
Why do you have two phones?
跟我妈通话用 这部用的国际卡
It's for my mother. It's an international phone.
你妈叫小帕
Your mother's Patty?
-是的 帕特里夏 -骗人
- Patricia, yeah. - Bullshit.
你不相信我
You don't believe me?
想要我打给她吗
You want me to call her?
在找维柯丁吗
Hey, looking for Vicodin?
时刻在找
Always.
你解开绑带 我来拿
Undo this belt, and I'll--I'll get it.
我好像不能擅自解开
No, I don't think I should do that.
得了吧
Oh, come on.
难道我能跑了不成
You think I could actually get out of here?
天哪
Oh, God!
赶紧道歉 蒂米
Say you're sorry, Timmy!
快道歉
Say you're sorry!
我放火烧了一辆车 因此
I set fire to a van, and in doing so,
我想要传递爱的行为
I turned what I intended to be a movement of love
反而传递了愤怒
into a movement of anger.
我当初任由事情发展到那个地步 太疯狂了
I was crazy to let it go as far as I did.
其实 我有躁郁症
Truth is, I am bipolar.
我请求因精神错乱而判无罪
I plead not guilty by reason of insanity.
什么
What?
肃静 肃静
Order! Order!
无♥耻♥家庭
第九季 第六集
你在上面捣鼓什么呢
Hey. What you doing up there?
把我的东西都打包收拾好
Putting away my stuff till I get back.
把袋子递给我
Hand me those bags.
想好今天要做什么了吗
You decide what you want to do today yet?
我可以请病假
I could call in sick from work.
我什么都不想做
Well, I don't think I want to do anything.
别这样啊 总得找点事情做
Ah, come on, we got to do something.
这可是你最后一天自♥由♥身
It's your last day of freedom.
不用 我宅在家就行
Nah, I think I just want to hang at the house.
你今天要去摩托车店吗
You heading into the shop today?
我接了个戒酒助手的活
I got a job as a sober companion
接下来几个小时都得陪着
for the next couple hours.
要不等我回来
Hey, uh, how about we ride the El
我们坐轻轨到里格利那边去
up to Wrigley when I get back?
把芝加哥小熊队的球迷痛揍一顿
Beat the shit out of some Cubs fans?
我可不想多坐几年牢
Yeah, I don't need more time added to my sentence.
戒酒助手是什么
What's a sober companion?
给有钱的酒鬼当保姆
I'm babysitting some rich lush,
确保他们不喝酒
making sure they don't drink.
不能控制自己酒瘾的人就是个怂逼
Anybody who can't stop drinking on his own is a pussy.
要不带你去同志酒吧 让你打一炮
We could take you to a gay bar and get you laid.
我在监狱可不愁炮打
Pretty sure I'll get laid a lot in prison.
我们今天去干点什么
Yo, what are we doing today?
本来我打算和我的新女友出去锻炼
My new lady and I are supposed to go work out,
不过可以取消
but I could cancel it.
他什么事都不想做
He doesn't want to do anything.
什么 你难道不想偷辆车
What? You don't want to steal a car,
或者在高速公路上扔几颗保龄球
or drop bowling balls off a freeway?
不用了
I'm good.
利亚姆 赶紧起来 帮我个忙
Liam, get your ass up. Need help.
什么事 弗兰克
What's up, Frank?
去见个女的
Met a woman.
这个疯婆娘
Crazy as a loon,
让我心波荡漾
made my heart stir
下♥体♥微湿
and my loins moist.
她正在精神病房♥进行三日病情评估
She's on a 72-hour eval at the psych ward.
她叫英格丽·琼斯
Her name is Ingrid Jones.
你怎么看她
Want your opinion of her.
-为什么找我 -因为
- Why me? - 'Cause,
只有你还是个小孩 需要母爱
you're the only little kid left who still needs a mommy.
其他几个都成熟透了
Rest of them are already cooked.
去不了 我要陪伊恩
Can't. Gotta hang with Ian.
你们真的不用陪我
Seriously, guys, I'm good.
我只想窝在家里
I just want to veg at the house,
然后晚上狂吃白色城♥堡♥家的汉堡
eat a shit-ton of White Castle for dinner.
我在牢里待过不少时间
I spent many a day in prison.
就像在公园里散散步
It's a walk in the park.
一日三餐准时吃 还交很多朋友
Three squares a day, lots of friends,
免费健身房♥会员 想看的书应有尽有
free gym membership, and all the books you can read.
我推荐《尤里西斯》
I suggest Ulysses.
可以走了吗
Shall we?
不行 你得去
No, go. Go.
回见 塔拉吉
See you later, Taraji.
利亚姆
Liam!
你怎么会什么都不想做呢
How come you don't want to do anything?
接下来的两年我都要在
I'm about to spend the next two years of my life
非站即逃的模式下度过了
in fight-or-flight mode.
所以最后一天 我只想
I just want one last day
在一个安全放松的地方度过
where I feel safe and relaxed.
行吧
Oh, okay.
确定吗
Sure?
确定
Yep.
那我去工作了
I guess I'll go to work then.
回来一起吃晚餐 行吗
I'll be back for dinner, all right?
-好 晚上见 -好
- Yeah, see you at dinner. - Okay.
你看到这的壁炉边
Have you seen these inglenooks
和铅框窗了吗
and these lead windows?
你看到第二间浴室了吗
Did you see the second bathroom?
我们可以有自己单独的浴室了
We could each have our own.
墨绿色砖墙的那间归我了
Dibs on the black-and-green-tile one.
租金多少
What's the rent?
每月三千
It's $3,000 a month.
太夸张了吧
That's crazy.
-我们付不起 -当然可以
- We can't afford that. - Sure we can.
你把现在那个房♥子租出去 每个月
You're gonna get at least 1,000 bucks for
至少有一千 剩下的我来出
renting your place, and I'll cover the rest.
不行 那样会让我觉得这是你的房♥子
No, then it'll feel like it's your apartment
而我不过是来借宿的
that I'm just tippy-toeing around in.
那你可以每个月再凑个五百
Well, you can rustle up an extra 500 bucks a month, then.
或许吧
Maybe.
好了 很快你就能靠着那个
Come on, you're gonna be loaded
养老院发家致富了
off that senior center soon.
我们能找间便宜点儿的嘛
Can we look for something cheaper?
这房♥子是朝南的
This place has southern exposure.
我都不确定这朝向到底好不好
I don't even know why that's a good thing.
意味着到了冬天
It means this whole place will be
这里会充满阳光
shit-tons of sunny in the winter.
我们能再考虑下吗
Can we think about it?
反正我现在要去和麦克斯开个会
I got a meeting with Max right now anyway.
我们决定好了就通知你
We'll let you know.
好 没问题
Okay, um, sure.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表