妈的
Oh, Jesus.
你能不能长点心
Will you please pay attention,
别再让我们搞这个傻♥逼♥前情提要了
so we can stop doing these stupid fucking recaps?
你根本没有能力
There's absolutely no way in hell
抚养孩子
that you're going to be able to raise that baby,
这破事肯定又落到我身上
and I am going to get stuck doing it.
用力
Push!
你太棒了 小黛
It's amazing, Debs.
我的女儿
My daughter.
我们接下来做什么
So what are we doing?
听你的呗
Whatever you want, I guess.
我想要你
I want you.
我昨晚跟斯维特拉娜上♥床♥了
Svetlana. We had sex last night.
那你♥他♥妈♥为什么告诉我
Then why the fuck are you telling me?
我想跟她继续这种关系
I want to keep doing it.
我先去洗漱了 然后去开酒吧
I get ready now, open bar.
新世界的大门打开了 菲奥娜
It's a brave new world, Fiona.
今晚能陪我吗
Can you keep me company tonight?
如果她是因为我
If she loses her job
丢了工作
because of me, she...
她还是不会再想见我了
she's still never gonna want to see me again.
你想达到什么效果
What do you want from all this?
我不想让她失去工作
I...don't want her to lose her job,
也不想让她跟我分手
and I want her to... not break up with me.
你都快精神失常了
You're losing your shit.
赶紧回家 醒醒酒
Go home, sober up.
你根本就懒得管我 因为你没必要
You don't give a shit about me, because you don't have to!
你♥他♥妈♥被炒了
You're officially fucking fired!
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you!
你♥他♥妈♥感觉到了吗
Oh, you feel that shit?
你是个酒鬼
You're a drunk.
你需要帮助 我知道个地方
You need help. I know a place.
康复中心
A rehab?
你进去之后 一步步来
You go, you work the steps.
-你是处♥男♥吗 -是
- You a virgin? - Yeah.
-我在想也许我们... -好啊
- I was thinking maybe you and me... - Yeah.
菲奥娜·加拉格 你愿意嫁给我吗
Fiona Gallagher, will you marry me?
我愿意
Yeah.
弗兰克 今天我结婚
Frank, this is my wedding day.
求你别捣乱
Please don't fuck it up.
快走吧 弗兰克 这里不欢迎你
Go, Frank. You're not wanted here.
我了解你 小肖恩
I know you, Seanny boy.
都是瘾君子才能惺惺相惜
Takes a dope fiend to know a dope fiend,
而你绝对是世界一流
and you are world class.
今天早上你打了几针
How many hits did it take you this morning?
真的吗
Is that true?
他就是个彻头彻尾的瘾君子
Oh, he's a junkie through and through,
你的准新郎
your husband-to-be.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你们干什么...
The fuck is...?
等等 不要
Wait. No! Don't!
不 不 不 不 不
No, no, no, no, no!
无♥耻♥家庭
第七季 第一集
我靠
Whoa, shit!
我的老天爷啊
Sweet Mary mother of Jesus!
这货醒了
John Doe is awake!
我坚持不下去了 弗兰妮
I can't do it, Franny.
我不是个好妈妈
I'm not a good mother.
菲奥娜说得对 我太小了
Fiona was right. I'm too young.
你离开我会过得更好
You'll be better off here without me.
请把我交给特别富有的人
卡尔 小多来了
Carl, Dom's here!
-他起床了吗 -应该起了
- He up? - Yeah, he should be.
我刚才叫过他了
I woke him a while ago.
小黛
Debs?
早上好 帅哥
Morning, boo.
知道黛比带着弗兰妮去哪了吗
You know where Debbie and Franny are?
把碗放到水槽里 我们要迟到了
Uh, bowl to the sink. We're late.
别忘了你的午餐
Don't forget your lunch.
拜拜 卡尔
Bye, Carl!
别忘了锁前门
Don't forget to lock the front door!
拜拜 多米尼克
Bye, Dominique!
拜拜
Bye!
卡尔 我们要迟到了
Carl, we're gonna be late.
好了 走吧 说真的啦
Come on. Okay, I'm serious.
天啊
Oh, God.
好啦 够了
Okay, no.
我们该去上学了
We got to get to school.
你真的想让我停下来吗
You really want me to stop?
不想 但我们不能再迟到了
No, but we can't be late again.
好吧
Fine.
不如...
How about...?
三十秒之内解决
Thirty seconds or less?
没问题
No problem.
你什么都不记得了吗
You don't remember anything?
我正要去参加婚礼
I was going to a wedding.
我...浑身又湿又冷 很冷
I was... wet and cold, very cold.
是冷救了你
Cold saved you.
搜救小组送你进来时
Your core body temperature was under 90 degrees
你的体内温度已经降到32度以下了
when the rescue team brought you in.
请问你叫什么名字 先生
Can I get your name, sir?
他们从湖中把你救出时
You didn't have any identification on you
没在你身上找到身份证明文件
when they pulled you out of the lake.
我们得给你办正式住院手续
We've got to get you admitted properly.
我在湖里吗
I was in the lake?
你有医疗保险吗 先生
Do you have any health insurance, sir?
我昏迷了多久
How long was I out?
你刚从昏迷中苏醒
Can be a bit of a shock
可能会觉得有点缓不过来
when you wake up from a comatose state to...
多久
How long?
二十九天
Twenty-nine days.
没人来找我吗
Nobody tried to find me?
真是绝了
Jesus.
今天要上全天班
Working a 24-hour.
明天早上才能回家
Won't be home until the morning.
我明天晚上休假
Well, I'm off tomorrow night.
一起吃晚餐看个电影吗
Want to catch dinner and a movie?
你不是要连上两次班吗
I thought you were pulling a double.
本来是
I was supposed to,
但胡安妮塔需要加班赚钱
but Juanita needs the overtime
送她的唐氏症小孩去参加夏令营
for her Down kid's summer camp.
明晚我不行 我有个事
I can't tomorrow night. I have a thing.
有个事
A thing?
我要跟一位高中同学聚餐
I'm meeting an old high school friend for dinner.
高中同学
Old friend?
德尼丝
Denise.
是德尼丝 不是丹尼斯
Denise, not Dennis.
人家已婚有小孩了
She's married with kids.
我得走了
I gotta go.
好
Okay.
好 我们得想办法
Okay, we have to figure this out.
我们一起面对 好吗 弗兰妮
We're in this together, right, Franny?
好的
Yeah.
你家宝宝真可爱
Beautiful baby.
谢谢
Thanks.
她叫什么名字
What's her name?
塔利亚
Talia.
塔利亚 真好听
Talia. That's cool.
很有想象力
Imaginative.
我家的叫弗兰妮
This is Franny.
我爸叫弗兰克 所以弗兰西斯...弗兰妮
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表