过来过来
Come here. Come here.
我觉得站在外面转招牌
Um, yeah, I don't think it's the best idea
不是特别适合我
to be spinning signs out there.
这儿有啥别的工作吗
Got any other jobs in here?
你开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
我有整整一个文件夹 里面都是
I got a folder full of applicants wanting jobs
拥有硕士学位的求职者
people with master's degrees,
比如人类学和英语专业
anthropologists and English majors
或者类似的没用专业
and useless things like that.
好吧
Okay.
而且 你今天做得很好
Besides, you did a great job out there today.
销♥售♥量增加了20%
Sales are up 20%.
我已经让供应商多送点鲜虾爆米花来了
I'm ordering more popcorn shrimp as we speak.
你明天还会来的 对吧
So you'll be back tomorrow, right?
好吧
Sure.
很好
Yeah.
小甜心们 你们早上为什么打圣地亚哥
Sweetie pies, why were you hitting Santiago this morning?
因为我们不喜欢他
'Cause we don't like him.
为什么 圣地亚哥是个好孩子
Why? Santiago's a good guy.
他要走了吗
He leaves now?
不 宝贝 他不会走
No, baby, he doesn't leave now.
他要和我们待在一起
He's staying here with us.
他是我们的家人
He's our family.
我去
Oh, fuck.
你们这样是因为圣地亚哥
Girls, is this because Santiago's
和你们不是一种棕色吗
a different shade of brown than you?
女孩们 是因为你们嫉妒吗
Or, girls, is this because you're jealous of Santiago?
己所不欲 勿施于人
We need to treat people how we want to be treated.
这世界上有人觉得应该
There are people in this world
把我们这样的棕色人种送回非洲
who want to send brown people like us back to Africa,
但我们不赞同这样 对吗
but we won't stand for it, will we?
不 所以我们也不会支持
No. So we also won't stand for them
把别的棕色人种
wanting to send other kinds of brown people
送回中美州的想法
back to Central America.
明白吗
Get it?
让我试试 孩子们
Let me try. Uh, snookums,
我曾经和寄养家庭里
I used to have sibling rivalry
其他孩子争宠
with the kids in my foster homes, okay?
特别是其中一个叫乔伊·卡西托的男孩
Especially this one boy, Joey Caccitore.
他随时都在拍我养父母的马屁
He used to kiss up to my foster parents all the time,
他们会给他额外的奶油布丁
and they would give him extra butterscotch pudding,
我以为他们更喜欢他
and I thought that they loved him more,
但事实是
but in reality,
我养父母讨厌我们所有人
they just hated all of us.
-小凯 讲这个有什么帮助吗 -我也不懂
- Kev, how is that helping? - I don't know.
我忘了故事的结尾不太好
I forget that's how the story ended.
我来开门
I'll get it.
再讲讲棕色人种的问题
Talk about the brown people more.
我觉得那个有用
I think that was helping.
圣地亚哥在这里不代表爸妈对你们的爱少了
Just because Santiago's here doesn't mean we love you less,
他和我们不一样
and just because he's different
也不代表我们就要摆脱他
doesn't mean that we're gonna get rid of him.
-小维 -怎么
- V. - Yeah?
-看看谁来了 -嗨
- Look who it is. - Hi.
玛蒂娜
Martina!
圣地亚哥
Santiago!
还剩三十秒
Only 30 seconds left.
你这他妈算什么
What the hell was that?
居然躲在卡车那里偷袭我
Smacking me with a two by four out there?
你是打算跟我来这套吗
That's the way we're gonna play this thing?
爱和流浪汉的战争不择手段 弗兰克
All's fair in love and hobo wars, Frank.
你激怒我了 朋友
Gauntlet thrown, my friend.
我刚跟客户们通完电♥话♥
Just got off the phone with the client.
四家希腊议会已经签下协议
Four Greek councils have signed deals
让流浪疯汉作为他们的招牌酒饮
to make Hobo Loco their featured alcoholic beverage
投放在旗下所有联谊会上
at all their fraternity parties.
-我们要火了 -没错
- We're blowing up. - Mm-hmm.
我不到一小时前发的微博故事
The Insta' Story I just posted less than an hour ago
已经有十万访问量了
already has 100,000 viewers.
抱歉维克多
Oh, sorry, Victor.
你出局了
You've been eliminated.
还剩十九个
And then there were 19.
硬纸板 业余
Cardboard amateur.
气泡垫
Bubble wrap.
很有创意 弗兰克
Nice touch, Frank.
不过不如隔热材料和防水布
but not as clever as insulation and tarp!
这一局的获胜者是
You are the winner
米基·欧
of this challenge, Mikey O.
好了 我们离开这里
All right, let's get out there
继续下一项挑战
for our next challenge:
在垃圾箱中寻找晚饭
dumpster diving for your dinner.
看看谁能带回最丰盛的一餐
Who thinks they can bring back the best meal?
-我能 -拭目以待
- I can! - Well, let's see!
冲冲冲
Go! Go! Go!
只有一小时 快点出发
One hour! Let's go!
别忘了在社交媒体上展示流浪疯汉哦
Don't forget to share your Hobo Loco on social media!
我们会让美国流浪汉
We're gonna make the American hobo
和骆驼乔[代言香烟品牌]一样有名
as famous as Joe Camel.
你来这里是对的
You did good, coming here.
利普很聪明
You know, Lip's a smart guy.
我喜欢他这点
I like him.
他会解决好这件事
He'll figure this out.
是的
Yeah.
但你可不能在卡车服务站乱跑 知道吗
But you can't be hanging out at truck stops, right?
那里有很多恐怖的家伙
It's a lot of creepy people out there.
如果我看见
Look, if I saw--
一个小女孩独自待在街上
if I saw a little girl on the street alone,
我会想要保护她
I would want to protect her,
送她到安全的地方
make sure she was safe,
但世界上也有一些坏人
but there are some bad people out there
会想要伤害她
who'd want to hurt her,
说些不好的话
maybe say stuff
或者对她做些坏事
or do stuff to her.
如果你遇到了这种事
If that ever happened,
你可以告诉我
you can tell me about it.
你想说任何话 我都会认真听
Hey, I'd listen to anything you have to say,
我会努力安慰你
try and make you feel better,
或者帮你揍扁欺负你的人
or maybe even beat the shit out of that person.
我不确定
I don't know.
来吧
Come on.
我们去抢劫利普的衣柜
Let's go raid Lip's closet
给你找点干净衣服穿
and find you something clean to wear.
萨莉 我不是说卢忘记你的生日
No, Sally, I didn't say that you were responsible
你应该为此负责
for Lou not remembering your birthday.
我是说卢忘记你生日之后
I said you were responsible
你对他的所作所为
for the way you reacted to Lou
对此你应该负责
not remembering your birthday.
你们猜谁刚被炒鱿鱼了
Guess who just got fucking fired!
这是我家 你居然叫我小声点
Are you shushing me in my own house?
她正在跟客户萨莉
She's doing a phone therapy session
做电♥话♥心理咨♥询♥
with her client Sally.
萨莉啊
Hey, Sally.
萨莉 你需要的所有心理咨♥询♥我这里都有
Sally, I got all the therapy you could ever need right here!
-抱歉 萨莉 -怎么回事
- Sorry, Sally... - What happened?
你为什么被开除了
Why'd you get fired?
就那些糟心破事 一件又一件
Bullshit this, bullshit that, blah, blah, blah.
那你现在打算怎么办
So what's your plan now?
就待在家里 整天喝酒吗
Gonna hang around here, drinking all day?
不一定 我可能还会吃点
Oh, no, I-I might eat something too.
那钱怎么办
What about money?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表