我昨天才知道的 小黛
I just found out yesterday, Debs,
我还不知道该怎么办
so I don't know what the fuck we're gonna do.
你们可以住在这
You guys could all live here.
塔米和我可以轮流照顾孩子
Tami and I can take turns babysitting.
嗯 嗯 随便吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah, whatever.
很抱歉提起这件事
I'm sorry I mentioned it.
你想要个表弟妹 对吗
You want a cousin, right?
利普舅舅的宝宝
Uncle Lip's baby.
早上好 前同事
Good morning, former coworker.
你来了
Here we go.
不必惊慌 伊莱兹
No need to panic, Eliza.
我只是来拿我最后的工资
I'm just here for my final paycheck.
好吧
Okay, sure.
马上过来
I'll be right back.
谢谢
Thanks.
你拿了我的小费分成吗
Hey, you got my tip-out?
什么
What?
我的小费分成
My tip-out.
我那份小费
My share of the ti--
你知道小费分成是什么 卡琳娜
You know what a tip-out is, Karina.
我的小费呢
Where are my tips?
我们觉得你没有...
Um, well, we didn't think that you were...
你们就这么偷走了我的小费
You guys just stole my fucking tips?
真无情
Wow, that is cold.
没关系 我就拿这个好了
That's okay, I'll just take this.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好啊 叛徒
Oh, hey, what's up, Judas?
赢家
Hey, winner.
我也想给你的咖啡续杯 但我现在不在这上班了
I'd refill your coffee, but I don't work here anymore,
所以...
so...
给你
Here you go.
天呐
Jesus.
你知道这些蛋不是真的散养土鸡蛋吧
...you know those eggs aren't really cage-free, right?
菜单上都是骗人的 用餐愉快
The menu's full of lies. Enjoy.
你喝酒了吗
Have you been drinking?
你有吗
Have you?
你喝醉了
You're drunk.
去你♥妈♥的♥ 伊莱兹
Fuck you, Eliza.
工资也结算给你了
You got your last paycheck.
请走吧 不然我就叫警♥察♥了
Please leave, or I'll have to call the cops.
警♥察♥
Oh, the cops.
叫吧
Let's call them.
他们可以找出我被偷走的小费去哪了
They can find out where my stolen tips went.
我的海盗松饼呢
Where's my Buccaneer Biscuits at?
KJ
KJ.
我尽快 罗莉
Going as fast as I can, Lori.
海盗松饼卖♥♥疯了
Buccaneer Biscuits selling like crazy.
在熏肉 鸡蛋 芝士饼干中加炸蛤蜊
Adding fried clams to the bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit
真是妙计
was a great idea.
是吗 谢谢
Yeah? Thanks.
只是个志在报效祖国的
Just a fry guy with big ideas
有奇思妙想的炸锅小弟
who wants to serve his country.
你看过马尔科姆·格拉德威尔的《引爆点》吗
You ever read The Tipping Point, Malcolm Gladwell?
没有
Uh, no.
海盗松饼就是引爆点
Buccaneer Biscuits, tipping point.
相信我 你会成大事的
Trust me, you're gonna go places.
我可是在餐厅后面卖♥♥大♥麻♥
I sell weed out the back.
我知道 KJ
I know you do, KJ,
我很欣赏你努力改善生活的劲头
and I appreciate your desire for a better life.
但是卡尔 他在帮我们
But Carl here, he's helping us sell shit
卖♥♥店内的货物 好吗
inside the store, okay?
他们以前管这里叫鲍勃先生餐厅
You know, they used to call this place Mr. Bob's.
菜单上加了海鲜后
They started calling it Captain Bob's
又开始叫这里鲍勃船长餐厅
when they added seafood to the menu.
现在只卖♥♥海鲜了
Now it's all seafood.
那个人眼光真长远
That man's a goddamn visionary.
我现在能休息了吗
Can I take my break now?
当然可以 巨星
Sure, you can, rock star.
-十分钟后回来 好吗 -好
- Be back in ten, okay? - Yeah.
凯莉 是我
Hey, Kelly, it's me.
我现在在上班
I'm at work right now.
知道那些海盗松饼吗
You know those Buccaneer Biscuits?
卖♥♥得很火
They're a huge hit.
是我的主意 你知道吗
Yeah, it was my idea. Did you know that?
所以我现在觉得特别爽
So I'm pretty hyped about that.
我该回去工作了
You know, I should probably be getting back to it, though,
就是想问问你垒球打得怎么样了
so just want to make sure softball's going well.
晚点打给我 好吗
Uh, give me a call later, all right?
再见 想你爱你
Bye. Miss and love you.
再见
Bye.
感觉像有人踢了我的蛋蛋
Ugh, feels like someone kicked me in the balls.
这么高的气温对伤口不好
Well, the heat doesn't help.
你得开下空调
You gotta get some AC in here, man.
空调已经开了
We have an AC.
那玩意快不行了
Thing's on its last legs,
它已经被榨干了
givin' it all she's got.
小维 现在有个小孩在踢我的蛋蛋吗
V, is there a kid kicking me in the nuts right now?
我感觉有个小孩
'Cause it feels like there's a child
在不停地踢我的蛋蛋
repeatedly kicking me in the balls.
没有 宝贝 冰敷就好了
No, baby, just leave ice on it.
马上就能好了 小凯 坚持住
Be better in no time, Kev. Hang in there, man.
坚持住 兄弟
Yeah, hang in there, buddy.
你好啊
What's up?
他怎么了
What's going on with him?
他去做了结扎 有点肿
He had a vasectomy, little swelling.
有点肿
Little swelling?
我的蛋蛋有西柚那么大了 小维
My ball's the size of a grapefruit, V.
为什么不让小维去结扎
Why didn't V just tie her tubes?
传统手术 很简单
Old-school, piece of cake.
好了 我就在这呢
Okay, I'm right here.
这个问题我来回答
I'll take this one.
你知道自己在说什么吗
Do you even know what you're saying?
输精管切除就这么小型
A vasectomy is like this,
只用在一颗蛋上动刀
really, on one ball,
而且蛋蛋还是长在体外的
and it's already on the outside of your body.
而我的则是长在体内
My shit is on the inside.
他们需要把我的腹部切开两次
They have to cut into my stomach twice,
把输卵管从我体内扯出来
pull my tubes out of my body,
结扎 然后再放回我体内
rope 'em off, and then put 'em back inside me.
我真该给你一巴掌
I should slap your face.
抱歉 小维
Sorry, V.
你死不了的 宝贝
You gon' live, baby.
那是什么
What is that?
我最后一笔工资 你能帮我兑现吗
Final paycheck. Can you cash it?
拜托了 大概只有115块的样子
Come on, it's only, like, 115 bucks.
不用给我
Oh, no, keep it.
我已经准备好大醉一场了
I am ready to drink.
你想喝什么
What you havin'?
伏特加
Vodka.
-纯伏特加吗 -对
- Straight? - Yeah.
哎呀 不小心做成了杯蔓越莓伏特加
Whoop, I made a vodka and cranberry.
我的错
My bad.
我去给你弄点早餐
I'll make you some breakfast.
搞什么
What the fuck?
各位 请保持冷静
Everyone, remain calm.
-我们为什么会不冷静 -别问
- Why would we not remain-- - Tsk, tsk.
停电的时候人们会做出些疯狂的举动
People do crazy shit when the power goes out.
嗨 你们有电吗
Hey, you guys got power?
没有 你呢
No, you?
威廉姆斯夫人 你家有电吗
Mrs. Williams, do you have power?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表