from having their emotional and physical spirits
菲奥娜
slaughtered, Fiona.
别摔骨折了 姑娘们
Don't break any bones, girls.
我们去不起医院
We can't afford the hospital.
小维 为什么她们现在这么有精神头
V, why they got so much energy now?
斯维特拉娜在的时候她们从来不这样
They were never like this when Svetlana was here.
我觉得她们是怕她
I think they were scared of her.
反正我很怕她
Hell, I know I was.
开门 小凯 我们在外面排队等着呢
Open up, Kev. We got a line out here.
好了来了 这就来了
All right, I'm coming. I'm coming.
马上就来了
I'm coming!
趁咱们还没等到老 快开门
Let's go, while we're middle-aged!
冷静
Calm down!
好了 姑娘们 待在这里
All right, girls, just stay.
-真够慢的 -别激动
- Well, about time. - Oh, relax.
还有19个小时给你们喝酒呢
There's still 19 hours left to drink.
来 我们进来吧
Let's go, yeah. Let's go.
不 不 不行 你这是干什...
No, no, no, no, no no, no, no. What are you--
茉莉 我跟你说过多少次了
Molly, how many times have I told you?
你不能把狗带到酒吧里
You cannot bring dogs in the bar.
拜托了小凯 我只要一小杯烈酒和一杯啤酒
Oh, come on, Kev. I just need a shot and a beer.
我今早跟这些畜牲玩了两小时接球
I've been playing fetch with the beasts for two hours
才把它们累趴下
just to tire them out.
好吧 快点喝
All right, fine. Make it fast.
我只是不想被县政♥府♥查封
It's just, I don't want to get shut down by the county.
把孩子关进笼子才会害你
Having your kids in a cage is what's gonna get you
-被县政♥府♥查封 -那是游戏护栏
- shut down by the county. - That's a playpen.
斯维特拉娜走了之后我们没有保姆了
We don't have a sitter with Svetlana gone.
也就是说我们没时间嘿嘿嘿了
Which means we don't have sexy time anymore.
小凯 别人不需要知道我们的性生活情况
Kev, no one needs to know about our sex life.
我需要知道 能让我觉得自己没那么惨
I do. Makes me not feel so shitty about mine.
早上好啊 小黛
Hey, what's up, Debs?
一大杯啤酒 多谢
Pitcher of beer, please.
还有一杯大可乐
And a large Coke.
怎么回事 你们现在是早上喝酒了吗
What, are you guys, like, morning drinkers now?
你们的早上是我们的晚上
Ha. Your morning is our evening.
每隔一周
Every couple weeks,
我们要上一次夜班
we have to work a graveyard shift.
夜班太惨了
It sucks.
你能帮我兑张支票吗 小维
Oh, can you cash my check for me, V?
-多少钱的支票 -720块
- How much is it for? - $720.
你嗑药了吗
Are you high?
我们一大早哪儿能有那么多钱
We don't have that kind of money first thing in the morning.
我们到晚上也没有那么多钱
We don't have that kind of money last thing at night.
等等 720块
Wait, $720?
你在说什么 我们上周的轮班一模一样
What are you talking about? We worked the exact same shifts last week.
对 40小时 每小时18块
Yeah, 40 hours times 18.
18块
$18?
时薪吗
An hour?
为什么我是15块
I make $15.
你们都赚18块吗
Do you guys make $18 too?
是啊
Yeah.
他妈的雅各布
Fucking Jacob.
操 我迟到了吗
Fuck. Am I late?
没 他们正准备开始呢
Uh, no. They're just getting started.
谢天谢地 不然卡米会说个没完
Oh, thank God. I would never hear the end of it from Cami.
你是伴娘吗
The maid of honor?
嗯 她妹妹 塔米
Yep. Her sister, Tami.
卡米和塔米
Cami and Tami, huh?
对 我们爸妈叫帕米和萨米
Yeah, well, our parents, Pami and Sami,
取名字没什么新意
weren't very creative.
逗你玩的 他们叫鲍勃和金
I'm fucking with you. They're Bob and Kim.
你是伴郎吗
Are you the best man?
没错 我叫利普
Yeah, I'm Lip.
你这发型是怎么回事
What's up with your hair? Are you, like,
是参加了海军陆战队吗
in the Marines or some shit?
我在加热可♥卡♥因♥的时候 头发点着了
I was freebasing. My head caught on fire.
我也逗你呢 其实没有
I'm fucking with you. No, I, uh,
我嚼口香糖的时候睡着了
fell asleep with gum in my mouth.
简直智障到家了
That's the most retarded thing I've ever heard.
你不也梳着蓬松头
Oh, says the lady with the bouffant
还戴着公主头饰啊
and the princess headband.
我这造型做了好几小时
I spent hours on this.
那你这几小时算是浪费了
Well, you can't get that time back, can you?
真希望这天杀的婚礼仪式快点结束
Oh, I can't wait till this cocksucking ceremony is over
然后去吃自助
so we can hit the reception.
我肚子饿死了
I am fucking starving.
-走吧 -你先请
- Let's do this thing! - After you.
让开
Buzz off, will you?
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
我想请你帮个忙
I need you to do me a favor. I...
弗兰克
Hi, Frank.
很高兴又见到你
Nice to see you again.
-好久不见 -是啊
- It's been a while. - Yeah.
帮我带回家好吗
Take this home with you, will you?
藏在安全的地方
Hide it someplace safe.
里面是什么
What's in it?
一点大♥麻♥ 可♥卡♥因♥ 还有几片奥施康定
A little weed, some blow. A couple of oxys.
家庭教师协会要开会
There's a PTA meeting.
我最好别把这些带进学校
It's probably best not to bring that stuff onto school grounds.
你能别...
Hey, would you--
不像大♥麻♥的声音
Doesn't sound like weed.
这是我的薪水
It's my salary.
自从你搅黄了我那次油水丰厚的打劫
Ever since you denied me my big, fat score,
我就只能靠老路子赚钱
I've had to make money the good old-fashioned way:
用苦力
on my back,
从你朋友家里
taking what scraps I can
顺走点小玩意
from your little friends' parents.
开完会我就去当掉
I'm gonna pawn that stuff after the meeting.
说好了
Yes?
吉恩·豪威尔上将
进来
Enter.
稍息 士兵
At ease, soldier.
长官 我想和您谈谈
Sir, I'd like to discuss
学员中校一职
the cadet lieutenant position.
我知道候选是我和劳森
I know it comes down to me and Lawson
但我手下有个学员
and that one of my men
没能达到
is not up to the high standards
军校学员应有的高水准
of military cadets that we expect,
但我向您保证 如果我能晋升
but I promise you, if given that position,
我明年一定让他达标
I will get him there next year.
你毕业后有什么打算 下士
What are your plans for after graduation, Corporal?
长官
Sir?
学员中校按传统
Cadet lieutenants have traditionally
都会继续去军官学校深造
gone on to service academies.
西点军校吗
West Point?
你足够自律 又有拼搏精神
You have the discipline, the fighting spirit.
拿到国会议员或者参议员的推荐信
Get a congressman or senator's recommendation.
您真的看好我吗
You really think I could?
你得先处理好个人状况
You'll have to handle your personal situation.
有位平民住在铁丝网外的帐篷里
There's a civilian outside the wire in a tent.
加拉格家总会吸引疯子 长官
Gallaghers have always attracted crazy, sir.
我兄弟姐妹都是这样
My brothers have. Sisters too.
我妈就是疯子
My mother was crazy.
你要是能整顿好你的排
Well, if you can straighten out your platoon
处理完个人问题的话
and personal issues, son,
你明年晋升为学员中校的几率很大
there's a good chance you'll be cadet lieutenant next year.
还去不去超♥市♥
Costco or bust.
等我收拾好就走
Hey. Let me just get my stuff.
-伊恩这次怎么样 -比以往更疯癫了
- How was Ian this time? - Crazier than usual.
居然想留在监狱
Wants to stay in jail.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表