我希望你能免了我的滞纳金
Actually, I was hoping you could give me a break on the late fees.
我最近诊断出
You see, I was recently diagnosed with...
我不想说得太细 让你无聊
I don't want to bore you with the details.
但我只剩几个月时间了
But I only have a few months left to live.
作为一个骄傲的器官捐献者
As a proud organ donor,
这些器官很快就可以捐出去了
all of these will be up for grabs pretty soon.
除了结肠
Except for the colon.
结肠不行
Not the colon.
你的精♥子♥分♥析♥结果出来了
All right, we have the results back from your sperm analysis.
很好 等等 我想英格丽能听到
Fantastic. Wait, I want Ingrid to-to hear this.
还是别吧
Uh, uh, I-I wouldn't.
你的活力评分
I-I'm afraid your motility score,
也就是移♥动♥中的精♥子♥百分比
which is the percentage of sperm that are moving,
非常低
is very low.
实际上
In fact,
你只有一个活动精♥子♥
you had only one motile sperm.
什么 怎么可能
What? How is that possible?
-一个 -不过肯定是个斗士
- One. - Bet it's a fighter, though.
-对吗 -几乎不怎么移♥动♥
- Right? - He's barely moving.
你精♥液♥里精♥子♥浓度也很低
You also have a very low concentration of sperm in your semen.
你确定你们检测了正确的精♥子♥吗
Are-are you sure you tested the right sperm?
我的繁殖力如同大黄蜂
I'm as fertile as a bumblebee.
我有六个忘恩负义的孩子可以证明
I got six ungrateful kids to prove it.
你看看吧
Well, take a look.
这是慢镜头吗
Is this slow motion?
我也希望是 其他的死了
I wish. The rest are dead.
看看它
Look at him.
天啊
Jesus.
可怜的小混♥蛋♥还浑然不知
Poor little bastard has no idea.
你目前有吃什么药吗
Are you currently taking any medications?
这个...
Well...
我在服用抗排斥药物
y-yeah, there's the anti-rejection medication
我做过肝移植
I take for my liver transplant.
有时候随便吃点药
The occasional random pharmaceutical.
那可能会影响您的精♥子♥活力与浓度
That could be affecting your motility and concentration.
处方药有时会对精♥子♥数产生负面影响
Uh, sometimes prescriptions can negatively affect the sperm count.
很遗憾 我们无法用您的精♥子♥
I'm sorry, but we won't be able to successfully fertilize
来给英格丽的卵成功受孕
Ingrid's eggs with your sperm.
我能再采集一次吗
Can I have another chance?
我真的觉得是因为这环境让人没兴致
I-I really think they were lethargic
所以精♥子♥才没精打采的
because of the sterile environment.
要是我能在家里采集
If I could do it at home
采集时候看的东西也合适
with some decent visual aids,
我就能让你好好见识这些小兄弟的本事了
I think you'd really see what my boys can do.
杯子拿走吧
Take the cup.
但我们需要你采集完毕两小时之内把样本
But we need the specimen back within two hours
送回来
of it exiting the body.
而且需要保持样本温暖
And it needs to be kept warm,
所以要把它贴近身体
so keep it close to the body.
另外请勿使用安全套或润滑剂
And please don't use any condoms or lubricant,
那些也会对样本产生负面影响
as those negatively affect the sample.
不戴套 不用油
No condoms. No lube.
两小时 明白了
Two hours. Got it.
她怎么说
What'd she say?
快告诉我
Tell me.
-都是好消息 -真的吗
- It's all good news. - Really?
太棒了
That's great.
但是他们现在还不能进行卵细胞受孕
But they-they're not gonna fertilize the eggs just yet.
为什么
Why not?
他们还要再观察精♥子♥两小时
They-they just want to observe the sperm
这样才能挑选出
for a couple hours, you know,
游得最欢的几个
so they can select the strongest swimmers.
所以我打算先出去办几件事
So I was gonna pop out and run a few quick errands.
太好了
Perfect.
我太高兴了
I'm so happy.
话说我把储蓄卡落在家里了
Hey, I left my debit card at home.
能不能给我点钱先用着
Could you spot me some walking-around money?
我回头还你
I'll pay you back.
当然
Oh, sure.
当然 给
Of course. Here you go.
你真完美
You're perfect.
多谢开车送我
Thanks for driving.
别客气
No problem.
瞧瞧这是谁
There she is.
嗨 小美女
Hi, pretty girl.
想我了没
Did you miss me?
你还记得法哈德吗
Do you remember Farhad?
跟法哈德打个招呼
Say, "Hi, Farhad."
-要啤酒吗 -好
- Beer? - Yes.
谢了
Thanks.
老天 这酒怎么这么凉
Jesus, why is it so cold?
啤酒不用冰镇
Beer doesn't need to be cold.
它本身就够好喝了
It's delicious enough as it is.
五档制冷 什么鬼
Five? What the fuck?
卡尔
Carl!
什么 怎么了
What? What?
你能不能来厨房♥一下
Could you come to the kitchen, please?
抱歉 不是故意打扰你们午睡的
Sorry, didn't mean to interrupt nap time.
没有 来电的时候我们就醒了
No. It woke us up when the power came back on.
吓了一大跳
Scared the shit out of us.
不客气
Yeah, you're welcome.
顺便一提 账单我都解决了
I took care of the bills, by the way.
花了1700块钱
Cost 1,700 bucks.
-这么多 -可不是
- Damn. - Yeah.
欢迎你把钱还我
You can pay me back.
我之前一直把钱给菲奥娜让她付账单
I've been giving Fiona money for the bills.
利普也是 但是她一直都没付
So has Lip. She just hasn't been paying them.
就因为我和利普现在有工作
Just because Lip and I both have jobs
不等于现在什么都要由我俩付钱
doesn't mean we're gonna be paying for everything now.
尤其是伊恩现在在坐牢 而弗兰克本性难移
Especially now that Ian is in prison and Frank is Frank.
因此
So...
过冬基金项目重新开始启动
the Squirrel Fund is back.
大家都要出一份力
Everyone needs to step up.
真牛
Damn.
现在得听黛比的了
Debbie has the con.
这小子干活挺卖♥♥力
He is a hard worker.
是啊 多谢了汤米
Yeah, thanks a lot, Tommy.
现在我都没法让他停下
Now I can't get him to stop.
我能不能把他借去干活
Hey, can I borrow him?
我妈的院子简直一团糟
My mom's yard looks like shit.
他有没有自带一个落叶清扫机
Did-did he come with a leaf blower?
圣地亚哥
Santiago.
玩棒球吗
Baseball?
接得漂亮 小子 现在扔给我
Good catch, buddy. Toss it back to me now.
这小子把气氛带起来了
Kid brought the heat.
老天 他就像是台小钢炮
Oh, my God, he's got a cannon.
今年夏天将会是最棒的一个夏天
This is gonna be the best summer ever.
我真为你骄傲
I am so proud of you.
你记得干洗店的赫尔南德斯太太吧
You remember Mrs. Hernandez from the dry cleaners'?
当然 你好吗 赫尔南德斯太太
Of course. How you doing, Mrs. Hernandez?
我很好 谢谢
I'm fine, thank you.
赫尔南德斯太太
Mrs. Hernandez,
这是圣地亚哥 我和你说过的孩子
this is Santiago, the boy I was telling you about.
赫尔南德斯太太 我们在想
Mrs. Hernandez, we were wondering, though,
能不能请你帮我们问圣地亚哥几个问题
if you could ask some questions of Santiago for us.
比如他最喜欢的零食
His favorite snacks.
-最喜欢的电影 -最喜欢的玩具
- His favorite movies. - Favorite toys.
你好 圣地亚哥
你好
Hola.
我是赫尔南德斯太太
欢迎来到这里
你来美国多久了
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表