这上面说你出生于1936年
It says you were born in 1936.
那你就83岁了
Makes you 83.
我在尽力自己照顾好自己
I try to take care of myself.
等会就有人来给你做检查
Someone will be over to examine you shortly.
我马上就得走
I gotta go soon.
-菲奥娜 -小黛 你在家吗
- Hey, Fiona. - Hey, Debs, are you home?
不在 怎么了
No. Why?
我早上带弗兰克走的时候利亚姆不在家
Liam wasn't there when I left the house with Frank this morning,
我还把门锁上了
and I locked up.
我不知道他带钥匙没有
I don't know if he has his keys.
他没接电♥话♥吗
He's not answering his phone?
没接 直接转到语♥音♥邮箱了
No. Straight to voice mail.
你能找一下他 确保他能进家门吗
Can you track him down, make sure he can get in?
当然 没问题
Yeah, sure. No problem.
好的
Okay.
祝你好运
Good luck.
你需要这个吗
You need one of these?
我今年的舍友要是没换的话 那就需要
If I get the same roommate I had last year, yeah.
很臭吗
Stinky?
你有过把半个玉米煎饼落在车座下
Ever leave half a burrito under the seat of your car
一整个夏天的经历吗
all summer?
我懂
I know.
你觉得军校生活怎么样
So how do you like military school?
两百个女孩子 十个卫生间
Two hundred girls, ten bathrooms.
适者生存吧
It's survival of the fittest.
你上军校多久了
How long have you been going there for?
自从我九岁时我妈妈跟一个枪炮军士跑了之后
Since my mom ran off with a gunnery sergeant when I was nine.
天哪 你这些年很不容易吧
My God. Was that hard?
每个南区女孩都需要的 防弹背心
What every South Side girl needs: Kevlar.
你认真的吗
Seriously.
穿上试试
Put it on.
好吧
Okay.
我去
Damn!
利亚姆 你身上带钥匙了吗
Hi, Liam. You have your keys?
菲奥娜把家门锁上了
Fiona locked you out of the house.
给我回电
Call me back.
你见过你妈吗
You ever see your mom?
在脸书上见过
On Facebook.
她纠结了好几年 不过终于愿意加我好友了
Took her years, but she finally let me friend her.
奇怪 利亚姆一般都会接电♥话♥的
Weird. Liam always answers his phone.
看
Wa. Voilà
我怎么样 是不是很牛
What do you think? Badass?
太牛了
Definitely.
我去 你手♥机♥一直在响
Damn, your phone's lighting up.
嗯
Yep.
你不回消息吗
You gonna answer it?
不
Nope.
饼干 刚出炉的
Biscuits, fresh out of the oven.
你们还需要别的吗
You boys need anything else?
不用了 谢谢奶奶
Ah, no thanks, Grandma.
你呢 利亚姆
How about you, Liam?
不用了 汤普森夫人
All set, Mrs. Thompson.
好的 你们要是还需要什么我就在厨房♥
Okay. I'll be in the kitchen if you change your mind.
你不觉得他们可能在担心你吗
Don't you think they might be worried?
他们花了两天了才发现我不在家
Took them two days to realize I was gone.
还能担心到哪去
Can't be too worried.
为什么拉着个脸 小海盗
Why the long face, little pirate?
没什么
Nothing.
来嘛
Come on.
有什么事都可以跟洛莉阿姨说
You can tell your Auntie Lori.
我得确保我最喜欢的大副全身心投入工作
I gotta make sure my favorite first mate's head is in the game.
快乐的厨师才能做出快乐的饭菜
Happy cooks make happy meals.
我连西点军校的第一轮淘汰都没挺过去
I didn't make it past the first round of cuts for West Point,
我的拉拉姐姐爱上了我女友
and my lesbian sister is in love with my girlfriend,
想把她也掰弯
trying to turn her gay, too.
世界在践踏你的梦想 是吗
World's really stomping on your dreams, huh?
上帝给了你柠檬 你得
When God hands you lemons, you just gotta squeeze
把柠檬汁挤进伤口 享受疼痛
that juice into the wound and enjoy the pain.
什么
Ma'am?
你是我的明星
You're my star.
振作起来 忘记过去
Pick yourself up, dust yourself off,
重整旗鼓[重回马背]
get right back up on that horse.
马 什么意思
Horse, ma'am?
重新回到[女朋友的]马鞍上
Right back into that saddle, huh?
喂
Hello?
有人吗
Anybody?
服了 我非得把自己点燃
Ah, come on! I have to set myself on fire
才能引起你们注意吗
to get some attention around here?
请便 你带汽油来
Please do! I'll bring the matches
我给你火柴
if you bring the gasoline.
总算来了
About damn time.
最后9洞你打得如何 平标准杆吗
How'd you do on the back nine, doc? Even par?
你最近怎样 弗兰克
How you been, Frank?
有好好爱惜别人
Taking care of that new liver
脑子糊掉才浪费在你身上的那个新肝脏吗
someone was stupid enough to waste on you?
这次又怎么了
So, what is it this time?
你在说话
You're speaking,
所以不是吸毒过量或者酒精中毒
so I'm gonna rule out an overdose or alcohol poisoning.
腿断了
Broke an appendage.
痛死了 你能帮我
Hurts like hell. Could you hook me up
弄点你最爱的麻醉剂过来吗
with a healthy helping of your favorite opiate?
你还没打吗
You haven't had anything yet?
一点都没
Not a damn thing.
你同事对止痛药的吝啬程度
Your coworkers have been tighter than a miser
超过了出生缺陷基金会募捐活动上的守财奴
at a March of Dimes fundraiser with the pain relief.
连含有可待因的泰诺3号♥都舍不得给我
Couldn't even rustle up a Tylenol 3 with codeine.
骨头都露出来了
That's bone.
说的可不就是吗
That's what I've been saying!
恭喜你弗兰克 你这次中头彩了
Congratulations, Frank. You hit the jackpot this time.
你可以去手术室
You get a quick trip to the OR
注射大量静脉麻醉剂了
and copious amounts of intravenous narcotics.
玛吉
Hey, Maggie.
联♥系♥手术室 看看今天
Call up to surgery and find out who's okay
有谁愿意不收钱做手术
with not getting paid today.
你当时喝醉了
You were drunk?
是的
Yes.
你先动手的
You initiated the assault?
我就打了她一拳
I only punched her once.
你把她颧骨打断了
You fractured her cheekbone.
你之前有犯过重罪吗
You have a previous felony conviction?
-有过 -那就没什么可辩护的了
- Yeah. - Well, it's not much of a defense to present.
你是重刑犯
You're a convicted felon,
还喝醉了 并且有十多个目击者看到你
you were drunk, you attacked a woman without any provocation
在没被挑衅的情况攻击了一个女性
in front of a dozen witnesses.
不 她挑衅我了
No, there was provocation.
她叫警♥察♥来抓我10岁的弟弟
She--she called the cops on my ten-year-old brother
因为他在她家门口卖♥♥柠檬汁
for selling lemonade in front of her house.
她为什么要那么做
Why would she do that?
我弟弟是黑人
My brother's black.
你有个黑人弟弟
You have a black brother?
对
Yeah.
地检官应该不想面对芝加哥黑人陪审团
DA may be reluctant to put that in front of a black Chicago jury.
我们也许可以把重罪抗辩为轻罪
We might be able to plead it down from a felony to a misdemeanor.
我会坐牢吗
Will I have to do time?
看情况
Depends.
你有工作吗
You employed?
在找
I'm looking.
参加戒酒互助会了吗
What about AA?
有的
Yes.
好 我会跟地检官谈谈
Okay, I'll talk to the DA.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表