- I have? - Mm.
弗兰克
Frank...
你能让我的卵子受孕吗
would you fertilize my eggs?
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
我将很荣幸把我的小弗兰克们
I would be honored to introduce my little Frankies
介绍给你的小英格丽们
to your little Ingrids.
弗兰克 太谢谢你了
Oh, Frank. thank you so much.
但我们从没收到过账单
But we never got a bill.
不 我已经不在狼冠4503号♥了
No, I'm not still at 4503 Wolfcrest.
那是我姐姐的旧地址
That's my sister's old address.
你把账单寄到那去了吗
Oh, well, is that where you sent the bill?
好吧 那就难怪了
Okay, well, that makes sense.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你确定是这里吗
Are you sure this is the right place?
千灯计划
金屋
这是她给我的地址
This is the address she gave me.
金屋
Casa De Oro.
对 就是这
Yep. This is the place.
千灯计划
金屋
接待处
有什么能帮你的吗
Can I help you?
我们是来见梅的
Yeah, uh, we're here to see May?
好的 坐一下 我去告诉她你们来了
Great, have a seat and I'll let her know you're here.
谢谢
Thank you.
让一下
Excuse me.
这让我想起了我的教♥养♥院♥
These remind me of my group home.
他们给你糖吃吗
Aw, they gave you candy?
这是我们的晚饭
It was our supper.
他们看起来像练跑步的
They look like runners.
我打赌他们是田径队之类的
I bet they're on the track team or something.
他归我们以后我们可以给他改名字吗
Do we get to name him after he's ours?
我不知道
I don't know.
小凯文
Little Kev.
小凯文
Kevin Jr.
KJ 挺不错的
KJ. Ooh, that's good.
KJ·博尔
KJ Ball.
KJ·博尔 开什么玩笑
KJ Ball? Are you kidding me?
听起来像是个搞体育的
Sounds like a sports name if I ever heard one.
老天 我希望他打篮球
God, I hope he plays baseball.
如果他踢足球呢
What if he plays soccer?
小维 别现在就打击我行吗
V, do not ruin this for me right now, okay?
没人踢足球了
No one's playing soccer.
茶托在柜台上
Saucer on the counter.
-谢谢 -没事
- Thanks. - Okay.
老天啊
Sweet Jesus.
嗨 打扰一下
Hi. Pardon me.
这不是你在餐厅用餐时
Hey, not the sound you wanna hear
希望听到的声音
when you're eating in a restaurant.
怎么了
What's up?
你看见桌子底下的口香糖了吗
Have you seen the gum under all the tables?
-没有 -太恶心了
- No. - It's disgusting.
你们都干什么呢
You know, what do you guys do?
来的路上一定要嚼口香糖吗
Make sure to chew gum on your way over?
像是 要去Patsy之家了
Like, "Going to Patsy's.
最好嚼点儿口香糖
Better chew some gum
这样我就能把它粘在桌子底下了
so I can shove it up under the tables?"
抱歉
Sorry.
老天
God.
-她还好吗
She okay?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
她有点疯
She's acting kinda crazy.
有一点
Little bit.
他们怎么说
What'd they say?
逾期两个半月
Two and a half months past due.
还没那么糟
That's not that bad.
没那么糟
Not that bad?
你没付过账单之类的吗
Do you not pay your bills or something?
我们不用电
We don't use electricity.
它是违背古♥兰♥经♥的
It's against the Koran.
-真的吗 -不是 开玩笑的
- Really? - No, it's a joke.
你认为穆♥斯♥林♥们不用电吗
You think Muslims don't believe in electricity?
他们会重新恢复供电吗 还是什么
So they gonna turn the power back on or what?
是的 一旦我付给他们800块
Yeah, once I pay them $800
外加再激活费用
plus a reactivation fee
外加逾期费用
plus a past due charge.
混♥蛋♥ 这是敲诈
Fuckers. That's extortion.
可不是吗
Yeah, no shit.
要不要我送一个人♥体♥炸♥弹♥过去
Would you like me to send a suicide bomber?
谢谢你的建议 不用了 谢谢
Sweet of you to offer,but no, thanks.
我想我还是付钱吧
I think I'll just pay it.
随便吧
Suit yourself.
其他账单也都没支付
None of the other bills have been paid either:
煤气 有线电视 水
gas, cable, water.
你好 塔米
What's up, Tami?
小伙子们
Boys.
我找到了一间不错的公♥寓♥ 想给你看下
I found a cool apartment I want to show you.
想去瞧瞧吗
Wanna check it out?
好 我也想去
Uh...yeah, no, I would.
只是我现在 你懂的
I'm just, uh...you know,
在上班
working.
你有午休时间 对吧
Well, you get a lunch break, don't you?
其实没有
Uh, no, not really.
搞什么啊 布拉德
What the hell, Brad?
你居然不给员工安排午休
You don't give your employees a lunch break?
我们有活要干
We got work to do.
我们都是抽空吃饭的
We kinda just eat whenever we can.
真是个混♥蛋♥
What a dick.
戈登·拉姆西 这不是地狱厨房♥
Hey, Gordon Ramsay, this isn't Hell's Kitchen.
大家都有午休时间的
You know, people get lunch breaks.
你应该组个工会
You should unionize.
至于吗
Really?
来吧 咱们去吃饭
Come on. Let's eat.
他一个小时以后回来
He'll be back in an hour.
她可是你小姨子
It's your sister-in-law.
而他只是布拉德而已
Yeah, and he's a Brad.
现在我们只用等着就行
Now all we gotta do is wait.
我不敢相信没人想到过这个主意
I can't believe nobody's ever thought of this.
如果这些家伙负担得起瑜伽课
Yeah, you know, if these people can afford to pay for yoga,
他们也能付得起滑板车的租金
they can afford to pay me to rent a scooter.
打扰一下
Excuse me, um...
你把我的滑板车放到你的车厢里了
I think you have my scooter in the back of your truck.
你的滑板车
Your scooter?
不 这些是公用的
Nah, these are public scooters.
我们得共享
We gotta share 'em.
但你没有在共享
Yeah, you're not sharing them.
你在独占
You're hogging them.
我很乐意租你一辆
Well, I'm happy to rent you one.
-十块钱 -什么
- Ten bucks. - What?
不 我才不
No, I--that...
你这是勒索
that's extortion.
严格意义上讲是敲诈
Technically it's racketeering, but sure.
我要打电♥话♥给商业促进局了
Okay. I'll call Better Business Bureau.
你打呗 不管那是个什么玩意儿
Okay. Whatever the fuck that is.
行了 我们需要骑车去买♥♥奶茶
Come on. We need these to go get a boba.
而我可不打算走路去
And I, for one, am not walking.
是啊 我们要去买♥♥奶茶
Yeah, we're going to get boba.
如果你偶尔走两步
Well, maybe if you took a walk every once in a while,
就不至于要在瑜伽上花25块钱了
you wouldn't have to spend 25 bucks on yoga.
我需要滑板车 我才刚上完一小时瑜伽课
I need a scooter, dude. I just did an hour of hot yoga.
我不知道该说什么 老兄
I don't know what to tell you, dude.
它们已经被我搬上车了
They're already on the truck.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表