能感觉到什么吗
Any feeling at all?
没有
No.
那就好
Okay.
你放松休息会儿吧 鲍尔[蛋蛋]先生
Now just try to relax, Mr. Ball.
你在拿我的蛋蛋开玩笑吗
Is that a crack?
没有 我只是在叫你的名字 先生
No. Just your name, sir.
现在请你放松下来
Uh, won't you make yourself comfortable,
享受音乐 我马上就回来
enjoy this Muzak, and I'll be back shortly?
好了
Okay.
用力
Now push!
你在用力吗
Are you pushing?
我很用力了
Yes, I'm pushing!
周围安全吗
Is the coast clear?
安全 可以放心行动
Yep. Coast is clear.
太好了
Excellent.
我需要你的建议 黛比
I need some advice, Debbie.
不是我 是帮我一个朋友问
Not for me. For a friend.
-你有空吗 -当然 说吧
- You got a sec? - Sure, shoot.
那好
Okay.
就快出来了
It's crowning!
-你太强了 -太棒了
- You're crowning. - Awesome.
-我这就上来拉 -好
- I'll come up and pull. - Okay.
我朋友的情况是这样的
So here is my friend's situation.
她怀孕了 但她很担心
She's pregnant, and she's worried
等她那六个孩子要生的时候
that her man won't be there for her
她的男人不会在身边陪她
when her six babies come,
所以她来问我该怎么办
so she's asked me what to do.
她如何确定
How will she know
她男人会不会陪着她呢
that he's really gonna be there?
弗兰克是不会陪着你的
Frank is not going to be there for you.
绝对不会 琼斯太太
Definitely not, Ms. Jones.
你应该跟你那个前夫走
You should run away with that ex-husband guy.
他很爱你
He loves you.
人是会改变的
People change.
我给病人做心理治疗都是基于这点
That is the entire basis of my therapeutic practice--
人是会改变的
that people change.
弗兰克也一样 不是吗
Frank can change, right?
不 一千万个不
No. Times a million, no.
但他对我那么忠诚
But he seems so committed.
你可以考验一下他
You could test him.
考验什么
For what?
看看他对你的感情到底有多深
To see how he really feels about you.
这主意不错
That's a good idea.
不妨一试
Might as well.
你可以告诉他你癌症晚期了
Could tell him you have terminal cancer
或者三天后就会死
or are gonna die in three days,
看看他怎么说
see what he says about that.
有点意思
Interesting.
这个真的有用吗
And this works?
什么有用
What works?
考验一个男人的忠诚度
Testing a man for his loyalty.
你会怎么考验一个男人的忠诚度 菲奥娜
How do you test a man for loyalty, Fiona?
根本用不着考验
You don't need to test.
如果他长了根鸡♥巴♥ 他就不可能忠诚
If it's got a dick, it ain't loyal.
地板上这个洞又是怎么回事
And what's with the hole in the floor?
这会儿就喝酒有点太早了吧
A little early for a drink, isn't it?
别唠叨了 老妈 我去睡会儿
All right, Mom. I'm gonna turn in.
今天晚点我就会给你钱
I'll have money for you later today.
你能现在就给我吗
Any chance you could get it to me now?
我得买♥♥个二手熔炉
I gotta buy a used furnace,
上周把你从监狱保出来
and bailing you out of jail last week
几乎花光了我的积蓄
kind of cleaned me out.
行吧
Fine.
20分钟后给你
See you in 20.
各位
All right!
埃米利亚诺 KJ 斯塔普
Emiliano, KJ, Stump.
这是卡尔 新来的炸锅小弟
This is Carl. He's our new fry guy.
他们分别负责烧烤架 面包炉和饮料
This is grill, bun warmer, and beverage.
伊♥拉♥克♥退休老兵 前科犯和下岗工人
Iraq vet, ex-con, laid off by GE.
别这么叫我们 罗莉
Don't call us that, Lori.
怎么说话呢 罗莉
Yeah, what the fuck, Lori?
对他好一点 各位
Be nice to this one, boys.
他以前没在生产线上工作过
He's never worked on a line before.
听着 你要做的就是照着表上的指示
Hey, all you got to do is follow that chart.
上面说可以炸了 你就开始炸
When it says fry, you fry.
听着 小屁孩
All right, kid, here's the deal.
我们11点关门
We close at 11:00 P.M.
11:01的时候
11:01 P.M.,
我们会在饭店后面的野餐桌抽烟
we all smoke a blunt at the picnic table out back.
作为炸锅小弟 你可以加入我们
As fry guy, you get to join us.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
你要用写标语这种老式乞讨法吗 弗兰克
You going the old signage route, Frank?
这有点太老套了 你不觉得吗
A bit trite, don't you think?
是退伍老兵也是同性情侣
事实就是这样
It's true.
我在军队的时候
I got kicked out of the military
因为太过迷恋他的屌♥ 被开除了
'cause I couldn't get enough of his cock.
跟塔♥利♥班♥作战时 我丢了一条腿
I lost a leg to the Taliban.
他们对我有丝毫关心吗 没有
Did they give a shit? No.
让我带着我挂了彩的屁♥股♥打包走人
Sent my rainbow ass packing.
我们的梦想
Our dream
就是能戴着
was to return home
两颗紫心勋章回家
with two purple hearts.
然而
Instead,
我们却只能待在停车场
we're in a parking lot
除了我们的爱
with nothing to show for it
一无所有
except our love.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
美国海军陆战队用语 常用作战前激励语或表示收到命令
谢谢
Oo-rah.
杰克
Hey, Jack.
谢谢
Thank you.
菲利普·加拉格
Phillip Gallagher?
在这 你在这坐会儿 好吗
Yeah. Oh, yeah, you sit tight, okay?
可以看看这本2015年度十佳宾馆
You, uh, read about the ten best hotels of 2015.
好吗 好的
Good? All right.
我能帮你什么吗
How can I help you?
我想申请抚养一个十岁大的女孩
Uh, I want to apply to foster a ten-year-old girl.
作为她的合法监护人收养她
Uh, foster to adopt, as her legal guardian.
-她跟你有血缘关系 -没有 但是
- She a blood relative? - No, but--
所以你是未经允许的非亲属
So you're an unlicensed non-relative.
她妈妈在哪里 她是合法监护人吗
Where's her mom? She in the system?
没人知道她妈妈去哪了
No one knows where her mom is.
也没有爸爸 祖父母
No dad in the picture? Grandparents?
这么跟你说吧 加拉格先生
Well, I'll tell you right now, Mr. Gallagher,
这个流程并不是为了一个二十多岁的
this process isn't set up to give a 20-something male
男性非亲属去收养一个女童而设定的
non-relative guardianship of a prepubescent girl.
-当然 -事关许多流程
- Sure. - Lot of steps involved.
许多文件
Lot of paperwork.
我带了一支笔 所以
I, uh--I brought a pen, so...
跟你一起来的女孩 就是你想收养的吗
The girl you came with--is she the child you want to foster?
是的
Yeah.
现在已经是你在照顾她了吗
Is she already in your care,
住在你的住所
staying at your residence?
她跟我在一起才觉得安全
She, uh-- she feels safe with me.
她妈妈抛下她走了
A'ight, her mom just up and left her.
你明白吗 她没有别的地方可以去
A'ight? She has no place else to go.
那也不能这么办
That's not how this process works.
你不能擅自抚养她
You can't just start fostering someone.
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表