天啊 能别跟着我吗
Jesus, you mind?
我♥操♥ 你到底有什么毛病
Oh, shit, man, what is your problem?
原来是又要看前情回顾了
Oh, it's the whole "What happened last week" thing?
行吧 但能不能离我远点
All right. Would you just back up a little bit?
谢了
Thank you.
你们都要去上幼儿园了
You're both going to nursery school,
但你们不能同时出现在同一个房♥间里
but you can't ever be in the same room at the same time,
另外你们现在都叫艾米了
and you're both named Amy now.
你在跟我妹上♥床♥吗
Are you fucking my sister?
我和黛比是朋友
Debbie and I are friends.
卡尔觉得如果两个女人是朋友
Carl thinks if two women are friends,
她们一定是同性恋
they must be gay.
才不是 我只是觉得黛比是同性恋
No, I think Debbie's gay because she follows you
因为她总是像小狗一样跟着你
around like a little puppy dog.
我感觉到的不完全是拉拉的气场
I'm not getting total gay vibes,
但并不确定
but it's inconclusive,
所以我觉得 没错
so...I'd say yeah,
她很可能最终变成同性恋
she'll probably eventually end up gay.
我们分手吧
I think we should break up.
怎么 因为你爱的是我妹吗
Why, 'cause you love my sister?
不 因为你太粘人了
No, because you're too clingy.
等你没这么饥渴时 再打给我
Call me when you're not so needy.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
你确定孩子是我的吗
Are you sure it's mine?
嗯 我确定是你的
Yeah, I'm sure it's yours.
我这一辈子绝对不需要
The last thing I need in my life
一个男人对我指手画脚
is a man telling me what to do.
我真的一点儿不在乎你怎么想
I really don't give a shit about what you think,
但是我能理解
but I do understand
你对这件事可能有一些感觉
that you might have some feelings about this.
如果你决定留下孩子
If you decide to have this baby,
我想确保它有父亲
I want to make damn sure it has a father.
这房♥子是我的
I own this house!
房♥产证在我名下
The title is in my name!
我不会让你住在这儿
I'm not letting you live here,
不会让你跟利亚姆和弗兰妮住一起
not with Liam and not with Franny.
操♥你♥妈♥
Fuck you!
利普把你从房♥子里赶出来了
Lip kicked you out of the house?
对 你能相信这混账干了什么吗
Yeah, you believe that motherfucker?
我到处拖着垃圾袋 装着我的东西
I'm carrying my shit around in garbage bags.
你是个失败的酒鬼
You're a bad drunk.
你一喝酒 就变得刻薄
When you drink, you get mean.
成功的酒鬼是开心的
A good drunk is fun.
失败的酒鬼只会惹事生非
A bad drunk wants to have a fight.
如果你真的爱她
If you really love her,
你真把她当朋友
and you really are her friend,
就别让她住在你家
you won't let her stay with you.
她得跌入谷底
She needs to hit rock bottom.
无♥耻♥家庭
第九季 第十三集
你在里面做什么 疯了吗
What the fuck were you doing in there? You crazy?
我只是...只是在
I was just--I just--calm--
赶紧滚蛋
Get the hell out of here!
你是想害死自己吗
You trying to get yourself killed?
你还好吗 伙计
Are you all right, man?
没事
Yeah.
你确定吗 你摔得挺狠的
Are you sure? You went down hard.
乔伊 快喊救护车
Joey, you better call an ambulance.
不用 不用
No, no. No--
不要喊救护车 我没事
No ambulance. I'm fine.
你确定吗 兄弟
Are you sure, buddy?
确定
Yeah.
我好得很
I'm right as rain.
好吧
Okay.
我没事
I'm-- i'm--I'm fine.
就是点小擦伤
I just bruised myself.
工作还好吗
How was work?
忙了一整夜 弗兰妮还睡着呢
Long. Franny asleep?
嗯 我整晚都没听见她出声
Yeah, I didn't hear a peep all night.
她现在醒了
She's up now.
滚开 黛比
Fuck off, Debbie.
卡尔 我是菲奥娜
Carl, it's Fiona.
快开门 我要撒尿
Come on, I gotta pee.
卡尔
Carl!
他又在发什么脾气
What was that about?
凯莉甩了他
Kelly broke up with him.
还要多久 亲爱的
How much longer, babe?
我小腿都要抽筋了
I think my calf is starting to cramp.
再等三十秒
30 more seconds.
30秒过后
30 seconds, and then
我们就能翻云覆雨
we can make sweet, sweet love
好几个小时 甚至好几天都行
for hours and hours, days, even.
我...我真的抽筋了
I am. I am getting a cramp.
两周了
Two weeks!
两周了 亲爱的
Two weeks, baby,
两周不能享受你的美好肉体
without your wonderfulness.
再等几秒钟就好
Just a few more seconds.
切除输精管的医生说
When the vasectomy doctor said
你得等两周时间
you had to wait two weeks,
不是真的要你掐着秒来数
I don't think he literally meant
-等满两周才能... -五 四...准备
- you had to wait for-- - Five, four--here we go.
二 一
Two. One.
好吧
Okay.
轻点
Take it a little easier.
-太爽了 -我知道
- Feels so good. - Uh, I know,
但你别把床搞坏了
but we don't want to break the bed,
还有我
or me.
小凯
Kev?
你刚是...
Did you just--
好吧
Okay, then.
在煮咖啡
Coffee?
快好了
Almost.
感觉怎么样
How you feeling?
早上还是有点难熬
A little rough around the edges in the morning.
-能懂吧 -当然
- You know? - Sure.
小詹怎么样了
How's Xan?
可能过几天能去看看她
Uh, I might get to see her in a couple days.
寄养家庭签字了
Foster family signed off,
但还需要儿童与家庭服务部批准
but I need DCFS approval.
今早要不要去个互助会
Wanna catch a meeting this morning?
去 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
给你
Here.
谢谢
Thanks.
你的脸怎么了
What happened to your face?
上班时油溅的
Fryer at work.
别抠
Don't pick.
天呐 会留疤的
God, you'll make scars.
乌莱克能赢巴特库斯 不可能
Urlacher over Butkus? No, not a chance.
巴特库斯简直是头野兽
Butkus was an animal.
参加了八次明星碗
Eight pro bowls.
上了名人堂
Hall of Fame.
你看了巴特库斯在油管上的视频了吗
Have you checked out Butkus on YouTube?
预防脑震荡规则
Pre-concussion rules?
如果跟哈利勒·麦克比赛
He would've kicked Khalil Mack's ass
他绝对能完胜 这是事实
if they'd played together. That's a fact.
均为美国橄榄球队员
好吧
Okay.
五分钟后外面见
See you outside in five.
是凯莉 我们要去返校购物
Kelly. We're going back-to-school shopping
买♥♥些枪和弹♥药♥
for guns and ammunition
还有其它东西
and things.
你不是上了一晚上夜班才回家吗
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表