我不在乎他想不想被人找到
I don't care if he wants to be found.
他成了逃犯 他是我们的亲兄弟
He's a fugitive, and he's our brother.
如果这样逃了被抓到 那等待他的
He gets caught like this, he's gonna get sent away
可就不止十年的牢狱之灾了
for way longer than ten years.
你忍♥心让他冒这样的险吗
You're okay with him risking that?
我当然不忍♥心
No, I'm not okay with that,
但这不是我说了算的
but it's not up to me.
他是个成年人了 自己会做决定
He's an adult. He made a decision.
但他做了错误的决定
It's the wrong decision.
你又使出"菲奥娜杀手锏"了吗
Did you go all Fiona on him?
根本没这个东西
That is not a thing.
听我说 如果你把人往一个方向逼急了
Look, if you push someone too hard in one direction,
他们会用三倍速度往相反的方向跑
they're just gonna run three times faster in the other direction.
可只要你逼得够狠
Or you can shove them so hard
就能把他逼到正确的方向做正确的事
in the right direction that they do what's right.
所以才叫正确的方向
That's why it's called the right direction.
汽车站还是火车站 你选
So bus station or train station?
我都不选
Neither.
行吧
Fine.
我觉得这里一定要注意
And I think that, like, make sure we're stapling them
要订紧 记得上一次集♥会♥吗
really tight, 'cause remember at the last rally
后来全都掉下来了
when they all fell off? Yeah.
所以我们这次不用胶水
No, that's how we learned to not use glue.
好了 看起来不错 非常不错
Okay, this is all looking really, really good.
一定要保证把它钉在...
Make sure that we're stapling it on...
不需要在游♥行♥中发言的各位
Oh, uh, everyone not speaking at the march,
可以休息一下
take a break.
我们需要一点空间做彩排
We need the room for rehearsal.
女士们 请允许我向你们介绍
Women, I would like to welcome our
我们最新的发言人凯文·博尔
newest speaker, Kevin Ball,
以及他的伴侣 维罗妮卡
and his partner, Veronica.
-欢迎 -你们好
- Welcome, guys. Hi. - Hello.
凯文 很高兴有一位男同胞加入
Uh, Kevin, glad to have a man on board
谢谢你理解女性所面临的种种危险
who understands the dangers we women face.
能为姐♥妹♥们♥发声我也很荣幸
Honored to be a part of the sisterhood.
大家听好
Now, uh,
妇女平等与赋权游♥行♥
游♥行♥现场的观众很难集中注意力仔细听
audiences at these marches have zero attention span,
所以我们不能让热度降下来
so we've gotta keep this ship moving.
来走一下流程
Let's run a cue-to-cue.
出场顺序写在那边 第一阶段
Uh, order's right there. Stage one.
每个人依次站起来 说一下
Each of you stand, give the first
第一句和最后一句台词
and last lines of your speech
这样大家就知道 该她或者他发言了
so the next person knows when it's her--or his-- turn to speak.
克里斯玛 你的第一句是什么
Charisma, what's your first line?
十二年前 我在二楼小吃部旁的卫生间里
Twelve years ago, I was gang-raped in a bathroom
被人轮♥奸♥了
near the level two east concession stand.
最后一句
And last line.
在我家人的帮助下
With my family's support,
在橄榄球季到来时 我可以不再躲在床上了
I can finally get out of bed during football season.
鼓掌 鼓掌 鼓掌 洛约拉 到你了
Applause, applause, applause. Loyola, that's your cue.
我十六岁生日的时候 在一个小巷里醒来
Uh, when I was 16, I woke up in an alley on my birthday.
妇女平等与赋权游♥行♥
等等等等
Blah, blah, blah.
现在我更坚强了
I'm a stronger woman now,
也终于能无痛地排便了
and I can finally defecate pain-free.
十四岁的时候我第一次堕胎
I got my first abortion when I was 14.
六岁那年我被拐去卖♥♥淫
I was sex-trafficked at the age of six.
十三岁的时候我进行了割礼
I was 13 when I was circumcised.
如今我只想让我的阴蒂长回来
I just want my clitoris back.
操男人
Fuck men.
操他们的屁♥眼♥
Fuck 'em up the ass.
操他们丫的
Fuck all of them.
凯文 当你听到
So, Kevin, when you hear,
"操男人 操他们的屁♥眼♥ 操他们丫的"
"Fuck men. Fuck them up the ass. Fuck all of them,"
这几句话时 就该你上了
that's when you go.
三点半的小组 你们可以进去了
Okay, 3:30 group, you can go in now.
抱歉先生
Sir, I'm sorry.
这一组的所有人现在必须进场了
Everyone in this group has to go in now.
我还在等人
I'm just waiting for someone.
我们能参加下一组吗
Is there any way we can go in the next group?
现在不进就不能进了 抱歉
It's now or never. Sorry.
请往这边来
Come right this way.
上台阶 继续往前
Step on, step ahead.
操
Fuck.
干嘛呢哥们儿
Hey! What are you doing?
你还要泡多久
How long are you gonna be in here?
我要洗我的小鸡鸡
I need to wash my junk.
现在吗
What, like now?
十分钟前就该洗了
Like ten minutes ago.
我好像和一个浪荡♥女♥上了床
I think I had sex with a trashy girl.
什么叫好像
What do you mean you think?
光线很暗 看得不是很清楚
Uh, it was dark. Couldn't tell.
有多浪荡
How trashy we talking?
非常浪荡
Pretty trashy.
你们真该听听这些女人的故事
Should've heard these women's stories.
强♥奸♥ 被打 我完全不知道
Rapes, beatings-- I had no idea.
如果你完全不知道
If you had no idea, you've been
那你就是一直在蒙着眼走路
walking around with blinders on.
你知道一天中
Do you know how many times a day
我要被人揩多少次油吗
a guy touches me inappropriately?
昨天地铁上有个混♥蛋♥
Hell, some asshole on the L yesterday
把他的鼻子插♥进♥了我的逼里
stuck his nose in my cooch,
-说他一下没站稳 -什么
- Said he lost his balance. - What?
是啊 周六酒吧有个人把我裙子领口拽下去
Yeah. A guy pulled my dress off my shoulder at a club Saturday.
舔我的奶头
Licked my nipple.
我之前从没见过他
Never seen him before in my life.
-天哪 -我如果穿着短裙 就不会坐扶梯
- Jesus. - I won't get on an escalator if I'm wearing a skirt.
我走到哪都戴着结婚戒指
I wear a wedding ring everywhere
让那些混♥蛋♥们不要骚扰我
to keep the assholes from bothering me.
好吧 我们懂了 行了
All right, we get it. Christ.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
这些事让你们这些男人不舒服了
Is this stuff making you boys uncomfortable?
欢迎来到女人世界
Welcome to womanhood.
这他妈是什么
What the hell is this?
我的手♥机♥
My phone?
你趁我昏过去
Did you film yourself fucking me
拍了你操♥我♥的视频
while I was passed out?
我是拍自己 证明没有操你
I filmed myself not fucking you as proof.
证明什么
Proof of what?
没有操你
Not fucking you.
你这个该死的骗子
You lying piece of shit!
你为什么不直接离开
Why didn't you just leave me here?
我怕你被自己的呕吐物呛死
I didn't want you to choke on your own puke.
狗屁
Bullshit!
你和楼下那些有钱的混♥蛋♥一样
You're just like those rich pricks downstairs who think girls
把女生当成自己的性玩具
are their personal fuck toys.
你会后悔没戴真领带的
Your clip-on tie is gonna hurt way worse
因为我要把你的夹式领带塞进...
than a real one when I shove it 12--ah!
怎么了
What's going on?
你有刀吗
You got a knife?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
电击疗法
Electroshock therapy.
在电视上看的
I saw it on TV.
有研究证明有效的
It works. There are studies.
来
Come here.
有钱人花很多钱买♥♥很贵的电极板
Rich people pay a lot of money for expensive paddles.
我们用加拉格方式来
We're doing it the Gallagher way.
我说好的时候
When I tell you,
你就插电
you plug that in.
等下
Wait.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表