来了
Yo, I'm coming!
你是卡尔·加拉格吗
You Carl Gallagher?
什么鬼
What the fuck?
你抢了我去西点军校的推荐名额
You took my recommendation to West Point.
乌贝尔曼议员答应让我去的 但被你偷走了
Congressman Ubberman promised it to me, and you stole it.
我鼻子好像被你打断了
I think you broke my nose!
我爸说我现在得加入海军了
Now my dad says I got to enlist in the Marines.
这跟我有什么关系
And that's my problem how?
什么鬼 别打了
What the fuck? Stop hitting me!
我要跟你竞争
I'll fight you for it.
来决斗吧 如必要 至死方休
A duel, to the death if necessary.
我向你发出挑战 你来选择武器
I challenged you. You pick the weapons.
拳脚
Fists and feet,
枪♥支♥ 刀 短棍 砖
guns, knives, bats, bricks...
决斗是什么鬼
What the fuck is a duel?
责任 国家 荣誉
Duty, country, honor...
这是西点式的处理方式
It's the West Point way.
明天黄昏达曼筒仓见
Meet at Damen Silos, tomorrow at dusk.
活着的人得到推荐名额
The person still breathing gets the recommendation.
我住在盖瑞城里一家汽车旅店
I was staying at a motel in Gary,
高中毕业后就做了铺路工
laying asphalt after high school.
有此邀请了前桌的女孩到我屋里喝几杯
Invited the front-desk girl to my room for a few beers.
我们最后做了爱
We ended up having sex,
但她全程一直在哭
but she kind of cried through the whole thing.
这算怎么回事
What's that called?
你停下了吗
Did you stop?
操她吗 当然没
Banging her? Hell, no.
性质定为"科比"
That's a Kobe.
你觉得她希望我停下吗
You think she wanted me to stop?
你觉得她哭
You think she was crying
是因为她觉得爽吗
because she was having a good time?
好莱坞一系列性侵事件的主角
"韦恩斯坦"又是什么
What's a Weinstein?
控制欲强还可悲
Being manipulative and pathetic.
我也只能靠控制欲强和可悲
About the only way I ever get sex
才能做上爱了
is being manipulative and pathetic.
你对着盆栽撸过吗
You ever jack off into a potted plant?
浴袍不系扣让别人给你按♥摩♥
Ask for massages wearing an open bathrobe?
强♥奸♥过别人吗
Rape a couple dozen?
被指控而已
Allegedly.
没有
No.
那你应该是个安萨里
Then you're probably an Ansari.
好莱坞金球奖得主 被控性侵
安萨里是什么
What's an Ansari?
就是混球的意思
That's just being a dick.
骗女人吃过安♥眠♥药♥
Slipped a woman a Quaalude once.
然后上了她
Then fucked her?
科斯比
A Cosby.
喜剧演员 试镜下药迷♥奸♥
诊所里那个毛手毛脚的罗布医生算什么
What about that handsy Dr. Rob at the clinic,
喜欢用力抱别人还有拍屁♥股♥
with the deep body hugs and the butt pats?
-拉塞特[被控性骚扰] -那又是谁
- A Lasseter. - Who the hell's that?
做动画的 拍了《玩具总动员》
Cartoon guy. He made Toy Story.
我喜欢《玩具总动员》
I love Toy Story.
巴斯光年
Buzz Lightyear!
-我去 -怎么
- Holy shit. - What?
-显摆屌♥ -CK[被爆性骚扰]- Willy Wagging. - CK.
我去年和前女友的19岁女儿睡过
I mean, I slept with a woman I was dating's 19-year-old daughter last year.
这叫什么
That got a name?
这叫伍迪·艾伦[性侵养女]That's a Woody Allen.
这... 但是她先勾引我的
W... she made all the first moves, though.
你需要个更大的板子列这个表 亲爱的
You're gonna need a bigger board for your list, babe.
获得允许 先生们
Consent, gentlemen.
需要清楚的口头允许
A clear and verbal consent
才能开展性行为
to participate in sexual activity,
允许要自愿给出而且可以反悔
freely given and reversible.
就算我们都脱♥光♥已经在做了
Even if we're both naked and already doing it?
就算你们光着屁♥股♥正在搞了
Even if you're already naked and banging.
她要是说"停" 你就停
When she says "Stop," you stop.
凯文·鲍尔
Kevin Ball?
是我
That's me.
贝丝·沃森 《南区步调》
Beth Watson, Southside Beat.
贝丝 感谢你能前来
Beth, thank you for coming.
请问你想喝点什么
Can I get you something?
比如一杯清凉的夏布利
Maybe a chilled glass of Chablis
或是大都会
or a Cosmo?
威士忌 不加冰
Whiskey, neat.
那个牙医之前又过来了
That dentist came by again.
还想买♥♥那台你重装的机车
Still wants to buy that bike you rebuilt.
说愿意多付给你两千
Said he'd pay you two grand over book.
不卖♥♥
It's not for sale.
多给两千都不卖♥♥吗
Two grand?
情感无价
Sentimental value.
前面有位女士找你 利普
There's a lady up front looking for you, Lip.
-她有什么事 -没说
- What's she want? - Didn't say.
你是利普
You Lip?
对
Yeah.
我妹妹说我孩子在你这里
My sister says you have my kid.
小詹
Xan.
把她还给我
I want her back.
她在哪里
Where is she?
她在学校
She's at school.
哪里 我得去接她
Where? I got to go get her.
你住在哪里
Where are you living?
什么
What?
小詹以后住哪儿
Where will Xan live?
跟你有什么关系 我孩子在哪里
None of your goddamn business. Where's my kid?
你不说住哪 我不会告诉你
No, not until you tell me where she's gonna be living.
我们约好了
We got an appointment.
-你还约好了 -告诉我她在哪里
- Oh, you have an appointment? - Tell me where she is.
约了什么
What kind of appointment, huh?
约了社工处吗 你必须带着小詹...
With Social Services? You need to show up...
-你♥他♥妈♥把孩子给我 -一起过去
- Give me my fucking kid! - With Xan so you can
才能继续拿补贴
keep collecting your benefits?
然后呢 你就再一次
And then what, you're gonna
把她扔回大街上
dump her back out on to the streets?
你♥他♥妈♥以为自己是谁...
Who the fuck do you think...
我只是一个在乎你女儿的人
I'm someone who gives a shit about your daughter!
天呐 你们在嚷嚷什么
Jesus, what the hell's going on out here?
我还有客人在呢
I got customers.
我要我女儿
I want her back.
服务点
怎么回事
What was that all about?
就这个了
Fuck, yeah.
你不会后悔的 先生
You won't regret it, sir.
记住 投莫·怀特一票
Remember, a vote for Mo White
让南区恢复昔日辉煌
is a vote for the way things used to be
-为南区带来希望 -没问题
- and can be again, huh? - You got it.
保重
Take care.
您的每一点贡献都是为了拯救南区
Every little bit helps to save our South Side,
诺瓦科夫斯基先生
Mr. Nowakowski.
大部分人会捐20
Most people give a 20,
如果您捐50 那就是真正的爱国者
but a 50 would make you a true American patriot.
谢谢 先生 非常感谢
Thank you, sir. Thank you so much.
支持莫·怀特竞选国会
这是张五块的
Oh, this is a-a $5.
您是不是看错了
Did you think it was a $50?
我就操了
Oh, fuck.
华盛顿是个特别棒的地方
Washington is a fascinating place.
对你们这样的年轻学生来说
Incredible opportunities
-有着绝佳的实习机会 -姑娘们
- for young student citizen interns. - Hello, girls. Oh.
你们太小了 还不能参加竞选投票
Well, it's... you're too young to vote in this election,
但是成年之后 一定要注册选民哦
but you make sure to register the minute you hit puberty.
好吗 快走吧
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表