She seem a bit more on edge than usual?
这个5公里活动勾起了很多
This five-K brings up a lot of memories
我们妈妈过世时的回忆
of our mom's death.
今天对我们来说都不好过
Tough day for all of us.
你和我姐姐之间有什么协议
So what's the deal with you and my sister?
"协议"
"Deal"?
比如 你们会和别人上♥床♥吗
Like, are you fucking other people?
我们没有协议
I don't think we have a deal.
滚开 科莉 他不想得梅毒
Hey, back off, Cory. He doesn't want the syph.
我现在很健康 塔米
All clean, Tami.
青霉素 神奇的药
Penicillin. It's a miracle drug.
天呐 科莉
Jesus Christ, Cory!
谁跑步时不♥穿♥胸罩
Who doesn't wear a fucking bra when they run?
你有病吧
What is your problem?
能把这个放进收银机里吗
Hey, can you get this into the register?
数过吗
Well, is it counted?
当然
Sure.
你闻起来像酒吧的地板
You smell like a barroom floor.
是漱口水的味道 我刚漱了口
It's mouthwash. I just gargled.
经理一定要点一遍
Manager's got to count it.
钱少了我可不负责
I'm not gonna be on the hook if it's short.
你是副经理 你来数
You're the assistant manager. You count it.
-菲奥娜 我... -别烦我了
- Fiona, I-- - Get off my ass!
抱歉 抱歉 只是...
Sorry, sorry. It's been a...
只是早上有点累
It's been a morning.
把钱数了 放到收银机里去
Just count it, get in the register.
我得去拆石膏
I got to get this cast off.
好吧
Okay.
谢了
Thanks.
她没事吧
She okay?
她出了点状况
She's going through some stuff.
你完蛋了
Oh, you're so fucked.
-兄弟 -这家伙谁啊
- Hey, man. - Who the fuck's this guy?
-是布恩 -应该是布恩吧
- That's Boone. - Boone, I think.
谢了 傻♥逼♥们 布恩是谁
Thanks, fucknuts. Who's Boone?
现在他是吻你马子的人
Well, right now he's the guy kissing your chick.
一定是段神奇的经历 分娩...
Must be an amazing experience, giving birth...
感觉一个生命猛烈地撕开你的身体
feeling life violently ripping its way out of you.
是不是听着很刺♥激♥
Doesn't that sound exciting?
我从没这么生动地想象过这个画面
Well, I've never thought of it so graphically,
不过你说得对
but, yeah.
你其他孩子出生时你都看到了吗
Did you see all your other children being born?
一个都没看到
Uh, not a one.
有几个我差点就赶上了 但是...
I came close on a few, but, you know,
日程有变动
scheduling conflicts.
你感觉如何 英格丽
How do you feel, Ingrid?
孕感十足 关医生
Oh, super pregnant, Dr. Kwan.
我拼了一个梦想蓝图
I put together a vision board--
上面全是健康的宝宝
all these images of healthy babies
慈爱的父母和狗狗一家温馨的图片
with loving parents and puppies and joy.
然后我盯着看了一整晚
And then I stared at it all night.
我跟你说 我子♥宫♥里都是这种感觉
I am telling you, I feel all that in my uterus.
我怀孕了
I'm pregnant.
那我们来看看吧
Let's see what we've got.
-恭喜你们 -天呐
- Congratulations, guys. - Oh, boy.
你们要做父母了
You're gonna be parents.
-我就知道 我就知道 -你知道
- I knew it! I knew it! - You knew it!
你感觉到了 不是吗
You knew, didn't you?
-你感觉到了 -真的 没有你
- You knew. - Oh, I did, and I couldn't
我做不到的 弗兰克
have done it without you, Frankie.
就凭我优秀的基因 何必担心
Well, with my superior genetics, why would you try?
-稍等 -怎么了 什么情况
- Uh, hold on a second. - Why? What?
-怎么了 -啊偶
- What's going on? - Oops.
"啊偶" 是什么意思
"Oops"? What-what's "Oops"?
宫内似乎有六个胚胎
Well, it looks like six of them have hunkered down in there.
-六个什么 宝宝吗 -天呐
- Six of what--babies? - Oh, my.
胚胎
Uh, embryos.
我通常不会一次性把所有受精胚胎
I don't usually place all the fertilized embryos
植入宫内 但考虑到你年纪较大
in at once, but at your advanced age,
多数女性的子♥宫♥就没有那么
most women's uteruses aren't as...
易于胚胎存活
accommodating.
我们需要终止一部分胚胎的发育
We're gonna have to terminate a few of them.
-五个吗 -什么
- Five? - What?
这是安全问题
It's a safety issue.
怀六胞胎
Carrying six embryos to term
会给母体造成极高的健康风险
poses a major health risk to the mother.
什么样的健康风险
W-what kind of health risk?
需要数月卧床静养 可能导致死亡
Uh, months of bed rest, possible death.
要不这样
You know what?
咱们只留一个
Let's just-- let's just keep one.
我认为这是最安全的选择
Uh, it's the safest route, I think.
对吗 医生
Right, Doc?
什么 要杀死我的五个宝宝吗
What, and--and kill five of my babies?
目前来说只是胚胎
Now, embryos.
小英 我们也希望有很多小弗兰克
Ingy, we want as m-many little Frankies and Ingys
和小英格丽满院子跑 这是当然的
running around as possible-- that's obvious.
但你觉得超过一个孩子我们能负担得起吗
But do you really think we can afford more than one?
以我的收入来说不行 但你可以去找份工作
Not on my income, but you'll get a job.
我们要留五个
We'll keep five.
留三个比较安全
You can safely keep three.
好吧 那留四个
Okay, then...four.
如果我让你留下超过三个孩子
I will lose my medical license
我的医师执照就没了
if I let you keep any more than three.
那就留三个
We'll do three.
好
Great.
你们出去时请到前台预约一下减产手术
We'll schedule the reduction at the front desk on your way out.
三个
Three.
三个孩子
Three babies!
你是说我们最大的客户要求我们
Are you saying our biggest client is asking us
去卖♥♥一些不能喝的产品吗
to sell something that is undrinkable?
对 我们是广♥告♥公♥司♥ 干的就是这种活
Yeah, we're in advertising. That's what we do.
达克斯
Dax?
全球口味测试中 有三组的结果是
Globally, three groups testing semi-positively
半认同
in taste tests--
半认同
西伯利亚人
印度贫民
美国流浪汉
西伯利亚人 印度贫民
Uh, Siberians, the Dalit caste of India,
和美国流浪汉
and the American hobo.
也就是说 都是无家可归的人
You mean... literal homeless people.
大众贫困人口
Well, general indigents.
这些都是拍自南区的
these were all taken on the South Side.
流浪汉 妓♥女♥ 拾荒者
Homeless people, hookers, transients.
卖♥♥给这些人
Bachman's not going to turn a profit
-巴克曼是无法获利的 -不 不 不
- selling to those people. - No, no, no.
如果我们用他们去影响他人呢
But-but if we use them as influencers,
流浪汉
影响
百万富翁
大学生
兄弟会
35岁以下的嬉皮士
我们就能大力攻占千禧一代市场了
we can crack the Millennial market wide open.
他们被视为穷♥人♥
They identify as poor
或是被社会遗弃的受害者
or as victims of a society that doesn't care about them.
但其实 他们并不穷
Thing is, they're not poor.
他们只是没有得到该享有的钱
They just don't have the money they think they're entitled to,
我们认为我们可以
and we think we can capitalize
利用他们缺乏远见这一点
on their complete lack of perspective.
他们自称流浪汉
They're self-proclaimed hobos.
我们只是提供机会让他们去证明这一点
We're simply offering them the chance to prove it.
流浪疯汉
"流浪疯汉"
"Hobo Loco"?
将巴克曼酒饮重新塑造为
Bachman Alcohol rebranded
献给真诚流浪汉的甘露
as the nectar of the bona fide hobo.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表