我在和麦克斯谈生意
I'm doing a business deal with Max.
我们会交流 会发短♥信♥
We're going to communicate. We're going to text.
会见不知一面
We're gonna have meetings.
如果那会让你吃醋 我很抱歉
If that makes you jealous, I'm sorry.
但这不意味着我会跟他上♥床♥
But it doesn't mean that I'm gonna sleep with him.
不过确实意味着
What it does mean
我需要买♥♥新衣服了
is that I need new fucking clothes.
才不要把我的嫩脚塞进这双靴子里
No way I'ma be able to get my post-baby feet in these.
这些该丢去干洗了
I should put those in the dry cleaner.
你好 老朋友
Hello, old friend.
抱歉 伙计 我已经尽快赶来了
Sorry, dude. I got here as quick as I could.
她没事吧
Is she all right?
没事没事 她胳膊摔断了 但人没事
Yeah, yeah, yeah. She got a broken arm, but she's fine.
听着 我需要你做她的爸爸
Look, I need you to be her dad.
什么
What?
只有她的父母或监护人才能让她出院
They'll only release her to a parent or a guardian,
所以我需要你来假装她的爸爸
so I need you to pretend to be her dad.
-一个酗酒的爸爸 -我不要
- Also, you're a drunk. - I'm not doing that.
布拉德 拜托了 帮帮我
Brad, come on, help me out here.
所以你要我装成她爸爸
So you want me to impersonate her father?
对 签一些文件
Yeah, and sign some paperwork,
我已经把大部分填好了
but I already filled out most of it.
你怎么不来
Well, why can't you do it?
我年龄不够当她爹
I'm not old enough to be her dad,
再说了 我已经告诉他们我是她哥了
and plus, I already told them I was her brother.
所以我还是你♥爸♥
So I'm your father, too?
是的 爸 后爸 随便了
Yeah. Father, stepfather, whatever.
我年龄不够当你爹
I'm not old enough to be your father!
是 但你显老
Yeah, but you look old.
伙计 我是个已婚男人
Dude, I'm married now.
好吗 我刚把自己的破事理顺
Okay, I just got my shit together.
我才不要搅进
No way am I getting sucked
你那加拉格家的怪胎漩涡中去
into your weirdo Gallagher vortex.
你说什么呢 布拉德 求你了
What the fuck? Brad, please.
如果我不把她接出院
Look, if I don't get her out of here,
他们就要打给家庭服务部了
they're gonna call DCFS.
你不能就这样走进一家急诊室
You can't just walk into an emergency room
假扮成某个小孩的爸...
and pretend to be some kid's da--
这是上天在告诉你做正确的事
This is the universe telling you to do the right thing.
要是小詹伤势严重呢
What if Xan was seriously hurt?
你想过没有 你不是她的父母
You ever think about that? You're not her parent.
你帮不了她
You wouldn't be able to help her.
-听着 布拉德 -抱歉 伙计
- Look, Brad... - Sorry, dude.
布拉德
Brad.
那位就是她爸爸吗
Was that the father?
是的
Yeah.
就是他
There he goes.
可靠先生
Mr. Reliable.
天呐 这感觉真爽
God, this feels good!
我们做的可是大事 弗兰克
We're doing important work here, Frank!
南区爱你 我们进展不错
South Side loves you. We're doing great.
我也爱南区
And I love the South Side.
至少我能帮助这些人
You know, the least I could do is help these people
记住我们的社区代表了什么 对吗
remember what our neighborhood stands for, huh?
莫·怀特又回来了
Mo White is back!
怎么了
What happened?
没什么 没什么
Nothing, nothing.
你确定吗
You sure?
确定 确定 一切都很好
Yeah, yeah. Everything's fine.
天呐 我们这边走
Oh, geez. L-le-le-let's go this way.
你到底怎么了 没事吧
What the hell is happening? Are you all right?
好得不能再好了 不能更好了
Never better. Never better.
你哪里疼吗
Are you in pain?
莫 我是你的竞选经理
Mo, I'm your campaign manager.
如果你有什么健康问题
If you've got a health condition,
就得告诉我
you gotta tell me about it.
我没有健康问题
I don't have a health condition!
我只用当心下脚下的路
I just have to watch where I walk.
仅此而已 这附近
That's all. Hey, is--is, uh,
这附近有所学校吗
is there a school nearby?
怎么了
Why?
脚环
Ankle bracelet.
只要我靠近学校 距离少于90米
Whenever I get within 100 yards of a school,
-这个就会震动 -什么
- I get this little shock. - What?
你为什么会带着一个
Why do you wear an ankle bracelet
一接进学校就会震动的脚环
that shocks you when you get near a school?
好几年前的事了 她说她18岁了 但是
It was years ago. She told me she was 18, but...
但是 但是什么 莫
But? But what, Mo?
-她没到18 -什么
- She wasn't. - What?
听着 我们相爱了
Look, we were in love.
我们在一起了五年
We were together for five years.
她离开了我
She left me!
在她20岁生日的时候
On her 20th birthday.
所以在一起的时候才15
Oh, so she was 15.
弗兰克 你能冷静一下吗
Frank, will you calm down?
我已经付出了代价
I paid my dues.
那你为什么还带着这个脚环
Well, then why do you have to wear a fucking ankle bracelet?
再过六个月 我就可以...
It's only for another six months, until...
我就不再受监视了
Until I'm off parole.
弗兰克 听我说
Frank, listen.
不要把我抛下
Don't give up on me.
你看到那些人了吗
These people... huh?
他们需要我
They need me.
我叫泰瑞尔
Hi. My name is Tyrell.
这是什么玩意
What the hell is this?
这是同意书
This is a consent form.
从现在开始 如果你们想撩妹
From now on, any woman you want to harass
就得让妹子签这份同意书
has to give her written consent
获得同意才能动手开撩
before you're allowed to bother her.
不喝醉了 哪有妹子会签这玩意
No woman's gonna sign this unless she's hammered.
必须在清醒状态下签
She has to be sober.
看来我再也睡不到妞了
I'm never, ever getting laid again.
好像你以前能泡到妹子似的
Did you ever think you were?
另外 艾莱柏酒吧从今以后
Also, The Alibi will no longer be serving
酒单上没有"性♥爱♥沙滩"了
any drink called Sex on the Beach.
以后改名叫"沙滩"
It will only be known as "The Beach."
什么鬼 阿卡普尔科吗[海滨浴场]
What is this, Acapulco?
谁会点那个
Nobody drinks those.
女士们会点
Women do.
至于电视节目 以后还会有白袜队的直播
TV-wise, while we'll still be showing the White Sox games,
不过 我们也会放一些
we're gonna be introducing
专门为女士们播出的节目
some alternative programming for the ladies.
-比如说 -烹饪节目吗
- Like what? - Cooking shows?
《艾伦秀》
Ellen ?
《我们的生活》
This is Us.
别太激动了 科密特
Let's not get carried away, Kermit.
我怎么了
What?
这是我在网上花21块买♥♥的
Got it on eBay for $21.
真的吗
Really?
不 那东西大概有300年的历史了
No. That thing's, like, 300 years old.
想转来皈依上帝吗
You thinking about converting?
什么
What?
-你戴着小圆帽 -不是
- You're wearing a yarmulke. - No.
我只是随便转转
Just, uh, looking around.
有什么需要的话随时找我
Well, let me know if you see anything you like.
等一下
Wait.
你知道上帝给我们下达了什么指示吗
Do you know what God wants us to do next?
-我知道 -真的吗
- I have a pretty good idea. - You do?
你怎么知道的 上帝告诉你的吗
How? Did God talk to you?
不是
No.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表