这就是你的标准
there's your damn standard.
我从没这么困惑过
I've never been so confused.
重点是
The bottom line
这个酒吧不能再显得很下流
is that the bar can't be rapey anymore.
如果女性都不来了
If women stay away,
对生意很不好
bad for business.
而且 下流是不对的
Plus, rapey is wrong.
更重要的是 下流是不对的
A-and more importantly, rapey is wrong.
那歪歪扭扭的字是什么
What's that twirly writing?
草书
Cursive.
-你会写草书 -是的 老师
- You know cursive. - Yes, ma'am.
抱歉 失陪下
Sorry, 'scuse me!
你好 我找一位叫小詹的女生 小詹
Hi. Hey, I'm looking for a Xan, X-A-N.
姓什么
Last name?
加尔韦 詹·加尔韦
Galvez. Xan Galvez.
她在吗 她还好吗
Is she here? She okay?
你是...
And you are...
利普 我是她 她哥哥
Lip. I'm her, um--her brother.
抱歉 没有任何小詹的记录
Sorry, don't have any record of a Xan.
她 她头发很夸张
She, uh-- she has really crazy hair,
因为胳膊骨折来了这里
she came in with a broken arm.
-之前是有个胳膊骨折的女孩 -是吗
- We had a girl come in earlier with a broken arm. - Yeah?
我看看
Let's see...
-亚历山德拉·加尔韦 -就是她
- Alexandra Galvez? - Yes, that's her.
坐会儿 稍等一下
Have a seat. We'll be with you in a minute.
好的
All right.
你好 我是弗兰克·加拉格
Hi, I'm Frank Gallagher,
那位是莫·怀特
and, uh, that's Mo White.
-他要竞选国会议员 -你好
- He's running for Congress. - Hello.
请问你叫什么名字 如果你不介意我问的话
And what is your name, if you don't mind my asking?
伊芙林 伊芙林·汤玛斯
Evelyn. Evelyn Thomas.
好 伊芙林
Well, Evelyn,
我们来这里
the reason we're here
是因为莫是个骄傲的南区人 就像你
is that Mo is a proud South Sider, just like yourself.
他长大的地方离这里就两个街区
He grew up two blocks from here,
霍尔斯特德那里 现在变成了毒窝
over on Halsted, in what is now a crack den. Huh?
重点是 伊芙林
And the point being, Evelyn,
我们应该为南区感到自豪
it's time for us to take pride in the South Side,
就从像你这样的好人开始
and that starts with good people like you.
先生 我才不在乎什么南区
Sir, I don't give a rat's ass about the South Side.
我他妈连工作都没有
I don't even have a damn job.
我也没有
I don't either,
所以我们才需要莫·怀特上台
which is why we need Mo White in office!
-对吗 莫 -对
- Right, Mo? - That's right.
莫希望把工作机会
Mo wants to bring the jobs
还给南区的劳动人♥民♥
back to the working people in the South Side,
正是这些人♥民♥的父辈建造了这个城市
the people whose parents and grandparents built this city!
正是骄傲让南区变得安全且强大
Pride is what made the South Side safe and strong,
这都从一件事开始 那就是
and that all starts with one thing, which is what?
工作
A job.
工作 没错
A job. Bingo.
你介不介意我们在你的院子里
Would you mind if we put a sign on your yard
插上一块牌子以示支持莫
to show your support for Mo?
行 可以 插吧
Yeah, I guess that'd be okay. Sure.
这就是我说的南区骄傲
That's the South Side pride I'm talking about.
没错 南区骄傲
All right. South Side pride.
-当然 -我喜欢
- You bet. - I like that.
-当然 -好的
- Yeah, okay. - Okay.
抱歉 请给十块
Oh, sorry. $10, please.
什么
What?
任何金额的捐赠我们都深表感激
Any contribution is gratefully welcome.
我们建议捐十块
We suggest 10.
有些人捐二十
Some people are doing $20.
谢谢你 伊芙林
Thank you, Evelyn.
没事 我来拿 我来拿
No, I got it. I got it.
你还醒着吗
Are you awake?
抱歉
Sorry.
你以前在这里获得过启迪吗
Have you achieved enlightenment here before?
我只是 我什么都没感受到
I'm just-- I'm not really getting anything.
好吧 粗略地估计一下
Okay, uh, rough estimate,
通常要花多长时间
how long does it normally take?
对佛陀来说 花了一晚上
For Buddha, it took one night.
听起来还行
Well, that's not that bad.
经过了几辈子无数年的冥想
After ages and lives of meditation.
好吧 行
Right, okay.
我没那么多时间 抱歉
I don't have that kind of time. I'm sorry.
感谢
Namaste.
你还好吗 发生什么事了
Hey, you okay? What the hell happened to you?
从攀爬架上掉下来了
Fell off the jungle gym.
不过我爬到顶了
Made it to the top, though.
真棒
Good job.
疼吗
Does that hurt?
-有点 -你好
- A little. - Hi.
-你是孩子父亲吗 -不是
- Are you the father? - Ah, no.
我是 她哥哥
I'm the, brother.
我爸爸是个酒鬼 我妈妈失踪了
My dad's a drunk, and my mom disappeared.
你是监护人吗
Are you the guardian?
不 不算是
No, not exactly.
好吧 我们带她去拍X光然后打石膏
Okay, well, we'll get her over to X-ray and set the arm.
-好的 -她在出院时
- Okay. - And we can only release her
必须有父母或法定监护人陪同
to a parent or legal guardian.
走吧 亲爱的
Okay, sweetie.
好了
Okay.
走这边
Right back this way.
小维 来杯猎人子弹酒
Hey, V. Shot of Jaeger?
卡尔 没门
Hey, Carl. No way.
怎么 我都能为国捐躯了
What, I can die for our country
21岁之前还不能喝杯酒吗
but can't get a simple liquor till I'm 21?
这叫动力
It's an incentive.
只要你不挂掉 你就能喝酒
You don't die, you get to drink.
但你要是再抱着那只狮子狗
But you're not gonna stay alive in the South Side for long
在南区乱逛 那你也活不了多久了
if you keep carrying that little poodle around.
这是约克犬 它得了癌症
It's a Yorkie, and he has cancer.
可能只有几天的寿命了
Probably only a few days left to live.
-给狗的 不是给你的 -谢谢
- For the dog, not you. - Thank you.
你带着一只得了癌症的狗干什么
Whatcha doing with a cancer dog, anyway?
社区服务 这样我才能进西点
Community service. Need it to get into West Point.
你要去西点军校
You're going to West Point?
想去 但是可能去不了了
Want to, but it'll probably never happen.
之前去了国会议员乌贝尔曼的办公室
Went to Congressman Ubberman's office,
想让他能不能给我写封推荐信
see if he could recommend me,
但我连预约都约不上
but I couldn't even get an appointment.
乌贝尔曼 他是国会议员吗
Ubberman. He's a congressman?
你认识他
You know him?
白人 红脸蛋
White guy? Red face?
-汗多 -是的
- Sweaty? - Yeah.
我勒个去
I'll be damned!
亲爱的 你知道乌贝是个国会议员吗
Hey, babe, did you know that Wubby's a congressman?
真的假的
Seriously?
我以前还是施虐女王的时候
When I was a dominatrix,
他是我的常客之一
he was one of my regulars.
这货喜欢我一边拿鞭子抽他一边叫他乌贝
Dude used to like me to whip him and call him Wubby.
现在他成国会议员了
And now he's a congressman.
你还拿鞭子抽他吗
Do you still whip him?
我退休好几年了
I retired years ago.
皮革内♥裤♥对我的私处不好
Leather underwear is not too good for my lady parts.
你考虑过复出吗
Would you ever think about coming out of retirement?
-没有 -即使这意味着
- Never. - Even if it meant giving
为一个贫困的南区孩子
an underprivileged South Side kid
创造实现梦想的机会
a chance at achieving his dream?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表