and you don't have that kind of time.
你贷了多少钱
How much is your mortgage?
我贷了两笔款
I've got two.
第一笔是...
One is--
一共多少钱
What's the total?
二十九万两千美元
$292,000.
好吧
All right.
我给你二十九万两千美元
I'll give you $292,000 for it.
-等等 你要买♥♥吗 -是的
- Wait, you want to buy it? - Yeah.
今天我就可以买♥♥下来 用现金
I'll take it off your hands today, in cash, as is,
不用调查 30天内就能过户
no inspections, close in 30 days.
你可以付清你的贷款 无债一身轻
Could pay off your mortgages and walk away.
这两万五千我也给你出了
And I'll take care of the $25K,
保住你的合伙人位置 你也不会违约
you owe the partnership so you don't default, but...
但我得收你利息
I'm gonna charge you interest on that.
但这样我就一无所有了 麦克斯
But that-that'll leave me with nothing, Max.
但保全了你的信用
It'll leave you with your credit intact,
而且你也不会被取消财产赎回权
and you didn't get foreclosed on.
你很漂亮 但我不是做慈善的
You're pretty, but I'm not a charity.
这是干什么
What's all this?
向我美丽的老婆 为我养育孩子的伟大母亲
I just love and appreciate my beautiful wife,
表达我的爱和感谢
the mother to my wonderful children,
我觉得你应该想吃点
and I thought you might like some food
略微能撩起你性♥欲♥的
that's slightly...
食物
aphrodisiacy.
你是不是出轨了
Did you cheat on me?
没有
No.
但我给你准备了一个礼物
But I did get you a gift.
这盒子形状我喜欢 首饰吗
I like the shape of the box. Jewelry?
比首饰更好
Better.
给我们未出世的孩子
For our future baby.
什么东西
Our what now?
我们再要个孩子吧 小维
We should have another baby, V.
我们总是说
We always talk,
哪天再把这件事好好讲清楚
we're gonna have this conversation down the line,
就是今天了
and down the line is today.
我想再要一个孩子
I want another baby.
好耶 你说话啊
Hooray? Say something.
我是一言难尽啊
So much to say.
不可能 绝对不可能 除非我死
No. Hell no. Over my dead damn body.
你居然觉得我他妈还愿意生
You think I'm fucking getting pregnant again?
你明明说过 这个问题
You said that we were gonna have
我们找时间会好好讲清楚的
this conversation down the line.
这就是女人表达拒绝的方式
That's what women say when they mean no.
那我和你讲清楚 不可能
Down the line, no.
可是宝宝 小维
But babies, V.
想想宝宝可爱的小屁屁 和小脚脚
Baby tushies and-and-and-and baby toesies,
咱们给它剪鲻鱼头 养出婴儿肥
baby mullets and baby fat rolls.
看着这个你真的无动于衷吗
You honestly don't feel anything when you look at this?
谢天谢地 我们一双可爱的女儿
I feel grateful for our two beautiful girls
上个托儿所
that we can't put in day care
还得搞身份诈欺
without committing identity fraud
让她们合用一个身份
and making them be the same damn person.
我们没钱再要孩子了
We're too broke to have more kids.
好吧 我知道 你听我说
Yes, yes, okay, but look.
一切交给我
I will do everything.
你只需要忍♥受九个月的不便
You just have to be inconvenienced for nine months.
不便
Inconvenienced?
不可能 小凯 门都没有
No, Kev. N to the fucking O.
她没睡觉多久了 弗兰克
So how long has she been awake, Frank?
36 38个小时吧
Thirty-six, 38 hours.
这儿还有女的穿塑料袋呢
There's a woman wearing plastic bags,
我也没见有人说什么
and no one's talking about it.
情况很快就会失控的
It's gonna get really bad really soon--
你知道吗 她的症状
you know, her symptoms.
我应付得了 兰迪
I can handle the symptoms, Randy.
不 听着 没这么简单 弗兰克
Listen, no. Not like this, Frank.
她会喜怒无常 出现暴♥力♥妄想 会失眠
Manic adulations, violent delusions, insomnia.
甚至自残
Self-harm.
专业诊断你听不懂
You won't understand her diagnosis,
简单点说就是
but in layman's terms,
她是个疯子 你看
she's batshit crazy. Look at this.
这些年来她总共捅过我14次
She's stabbed me 14 times over the years.
每次都是她没吃药的时候
Every time, she was off her meds.
她很快就会进入低潮期
The switch will go off soon,
到时候 你都不知道发生了什么
and when it does, you won't know what hit you.
谢谢你提醒我
Thank you for the FYI,
但这方面我是个专家
but I'm a pro.
我要是你 我不会让自己睡着
Well, I wouldn't let myself fall asleep if I were you.
注意安全
Be safe, all right?
你那个巨丧的朋友走了吗 捅王
Your super-sad friend had to go, Jabby?
嗯 他有个会要参加
Yeah, he's, uh, headed off to a meeting.
一起抽支烟吧
Come smoke with me.
给你
There you go.
谢了
Thanks.
我家戏真多
My family is a lot.
我真不敢相信你是自愿来的
I can't believe you're here voluntarily.
想见识下真戏多吗
Ah, you want to see a lot?
哪天来加拉格家坐坐
Swing by the Gallagher house sometime.
上次你来找我
So last time I saw you,
约我去吃饭 这份邀约还有效吗
you asked me to dinner. That offer still good?
怎么 你现在想和我约会了
What, you want to go on a date now?
是吧
Guess so.
我靠 我看我最近真是穷得不行了
Fuck me. I mean, I must be really hard up.
走吧 我知道有个地儿还不错 废人
Come on. I know a great place, loser.
你开车
You're driving.
走吧 拉斯提 咱们走
Come on, Rusty. Let's roll.
走呀
Come on.
走吧 拉斯提 咱们走
Come on, Rusty. Let's go.
怎么了
What's the matter?
你不想走吗
You don't wanna leave?
小英
Ingy?
我♥操♥
Motherfucker!
我刚睡着了
I fell asleep.
-怎么了 -嘿
- What's up? - Hey.
我在按照出版年份整理我的书
I'm just, um, reorganizing my books by years of publication
同时学习意大利语
whi-whi-while learning Italian.
真好 我...我刚听见
Neat. I-I heard a, uh--
一声巨响 什么东西摔坏了吗
a big crash in here. Did something break?
-没有没有 -没有吗
- Oh, no, no, no. - No?
没有 我只是 我在那儿做了点小食
No, I, uh-- I made a snack over there,
如果你说的是那个的话
if-if that's to which you are referring.
或许我们应该睡一会儿
Maybe it's time for us to get some shuteye.
不不不不行
Oh, no, no, no, no.
我不 我不能放弃我的计划
I c--I can't abandon my project.
傻子才放弃
That is a fool's game.
优秀的人应该有始有终
Winners finish projects.
亲爱的 你感觉怎么样
Honey, do you feel all right?
你瞧 我做了点心 很好吃的
You know, I made a savory snack.
一大块布里干酪配饼干
A nice big piece of Brie with some crackers.
你吃吗
You want some?
不用 谢谢
Uh, I'm okay, but thanks.
把干酪给我吃了
Eat the Brie.
我上面一个姐姐 比我小的还有两个
So one older, two younger.
我差不多算排行中间吧
I'm the almost-middle.
总得有人是家里的问题小孩 是吧
Someone's got to be the problem child, right?
你是你们家的问题分子吗
Are you that one in your family?
加拉格家的孩子都是祸害
All Gallaghers are problem children.
辣死我了
This is spicy as hell.
我说了 阿图罗做墨西哥卷饼是专业的
I told you. Arturo knows what's up.
嗯
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表