他们根本不是南区长大的
They're not even from the South Side!
还不知道是不是在我们国家出生的
And I don't know that they were born in this country.
鲁伊斯
Ruiz?
这算什么狗屁名字
The hell kind of a name is that?
我倒是想看看他的出生证明
I'd like to see that birth certificate.
莫·怀特会为我们所在乎的事情战斗
Mo White will fight for the things we care about.
谢谢你 兄弟 多谢 各位先生呢
Thank you, man. Thank you. Gentlemen?
来吧 兄弟们 我们得加把劲
Come on, guys. Let's do this.
我明白这么做不容易
I know. It's a bitter pill.
我们得为了自己的利益抗争
We gotta do it for our own good.
好了 您的这份
Here you go. There you go.
别这样看我 来出一份力吧 拜托了
Don't look at me like that. Come on. Come on.
-拜托 兄弟们 -来吧 南区雄起
- Guys, come on. - Come on. South Side!
这很重要
It's important.
很好
Fine.
我问都不想问你
I'm not even gonna ask.
抱歉各位 先失陪了
If you will excuse me...
我该去赢下这场选举了
I got some winnin' to do.
一定要投票啊
Make sure you vote!
我还是没法相信 你竟然给一片空地
I still can't believe you invested
投资了十万块
$100,000 in a vacant lot.
没错 今晚签合同
Yep. Signing the papers tonight,
然后我们抓紧把它翻修出来
and then we're gonna flip it quick.
我七点和他见面
Ah, I'm meeting him at 7:00.
惠特福德知道我吗
Does Whitford even know about me?
他知道我们在一起这件事吗
Does he know about me, that we're together?
嗯 我们聊过你
Yeah, we talked about you.
你要把这地卖♥♥给谁
Who are you selling it to?
夕阳红养老院
Sunset Brook.
他们正在协商要买♥♥这块地
They're in negotiations to buy the land.
所以说这买♥♥卖♥♥还没定下来
So the deal isn't done yet?
你为什么要给我泼冷水
Why are you shitting on my parade?
就算你觉得这主意不怎么样
Just because you don't think it's a good idea
也不至于像个混♥蛋♥一样打击我吧
doesn't mean you gotta be a dick about it.
我不是故意当混♥蛋♥的
I'm not trying to be a dick.
我只是说这可能有点...
I'm just saying that it might be...
不是说好一起吃饭的吗
I thought we were gonna eat together.
我们不能像正常人一样坐在桌子边吃饭吗
We can't sit at the table like normal human beings?
但那样的话薯条就该冷掉了
Yeah, but then the fries get cold.
哪有人喜欢吃冷薯条
Who likes cold French fries?
你根本就没点薯条 这薯条是我的
Well you didn't even order fries. Those are my fries.
给你 你又不能全吃了
Well, here. You can't eat them all.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
我澄清一下 我完全支持你
Listen, for the record, I do fully support you.
你的第二阶段计划...会很好的
Phase two is... is gonna be great.
别因为我想听你这么说
Well, don't just say it 'cause you think
你就这么说 诚实点
it's what I want to hear. Be honest.
我之前说了实话 然后你就说
I was being honest, and then you told me
我给你泼了满头冷水
I was shitting all over your parade.
能把我点的奶酪汉堡给我吗
Can I have my cheeseburger, please?
谢谢
Thank you.
我去餐桌那
I'll be at the table.
听着 我从没来过佛寺
Look, I've never been to a Buddhist temple before.
我需要娚来指引我
I need Shim to talk to me.
上帝 指引我
God. To talk to me.
有没有什么建议
Any tips?
重复 "本人虚心求教"
Repeat. "I'm here to learn."
本人虚心求教
I'm here to learn.
"我求佛祖庇佑"
"I take refuge in the Buddha."
我求佛祖庇佑
I take refuge in the Buddha.
"直到受到佛祖点拨"
"Until I attain enlightenment."
直到受到佛祖点拨
Until I attain enlightenment.
问个问题
Quick question.
我一旦受到点拨
Once I attain enlightenment,
娚就会指引我了吗
then will Shim talk to me?
因为娚指引过我一段时间
'Cause they did for a while.
但突然就不再指引我了
But then, suddenly, it stopped.
是娚不再指引我了
So did Shim stop talking to me,
还是我不再虚心求教了
or did I stop hearing Shim?
我来搞定 拉尔夫
I got this, Ralph.
-你确定吗 -是的 别担心
- You sure? - Yeah, don't worry about it.
布茨就交给我
I'll take care of Bootsie.
好的 谢了卡尔
Okay. Thanks, Carl.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
别担心 布茨
Don't worry, Bootsie.
你今天是得不到安宁了
No serenity for you today.
带着你傻♥逼♥的手提包滚
Get your dumb-ass tote bag out of my space!
这其实不是手提包
It's actually not a tote bag.
这是书包
It's a satchel.
谁他妈会在一学年
And who the hell starts a new school
只剩三个礼拜时才开始上课
with three weeks left in the school year?
所有私立学校招生都满了
All the private schools were full.
傻♥逼♥书包男
Fucking satchel boy.
我有两个女儿 如果经营着当地最淫乱酒吧
I have two daughters. What kind of father am I
我还怎么当她们的好父亲
if I'm also the owner of the local rapery?
你受小维影响了 对不对
V got to you, didn't she?
艾莱柏酒吧应该是一处庇护所
The Alibi should be a sanctuary,
一处♥女♥性们可以来此放松的安全区
a haven where women can come, relax,
只在她们想约炮的时候来一发
and only get laid if they want to.
我们需要一个
We could all use a place
我们想约炮就能来一发的地方
where we could get laid if we wanted to.
这年头 你对女人说什么
In this day and age, you can't say shit to a woman
她们都会说你在骚扰她们
without her crying harassment.
她们恨不得连镜子里的自己也告上法庭
Hell, they'd sue their own reflections if they could.
我再也不和她们交谈了
I'm just not gonna talk to them anymore.
本来也没人跟你交谈
No one talks to your ass anyway.
是啊 但就算她们跟我交谈我也不搭理
Yeah, but if they did, I wouldn't say anything.
死死地盯着她们也不对
Creepily glaring at them is not the answer.
昨天我好像嘲讽了十来个女人
Hell, I probably catcalled nine or ten women yesterday.
-你觉得女人喜欢那样吗 -我就这样
- You think women like that? - I'm in construction.
我可没法随便改变
I can't just change.
我才不管时间对不对
Doesn't matter if time's up or not.
如果一个小妞走过
If a chick walks by,
我会抓住我的蛋蛋并大喊"来口我"
I instinctively grab my balls, and yell "Suck on this."
自然而然就这样了
It's just what happens.
好的 从这就得改
All right, let's start there.
你不能再称呼她们为小妞
You can't call 'em chicks anymore.
肥臀
Tail?
-不行 -黑森林
- No. - Wool?
不行
No.
女人
Women?
也不太行
I don't think so.
里面带着"男人"的字眼
Contains the word "Men."
我想到了
I got it.
阴♥道♥企业
Vaginal enterprises.
我不参与了
Okay, I'm out.
还是用"女人"吧
Maybe we should just stick with "Women."
有些 女人
Some... women...
好多了
That's better.
有些女人喜欢听别人夸她漂亮
Some women like to be told they're pretty.
那我们该怎么分辨
Now, how are we supposed to know the difference
哪些女人爱被夸 哪些不爱呢
between the ones that like it and the ones that don't?
老女人喜欢被勾搭
Old women like being hit on.
那我们应该只让老女人进
Maybe we should just allow the old women in.
-克米特 -谁想要老女人啊
- Kermit! - Why the hell would we want that?
我们需要一致的标准
We need a consistent standard.
行 我给你个标准
All right, here's your standard.
设想你令人作呕
Assume you are disgusting,
没人想被你碰
that no one wants you to touch them,
她们根本不在乎你觉得她们漂亮与否
and they couldn't care less if you think they're pretty or not--
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表