我真是受够了
I'm getting really sick and tired
每周都要帮你们补前情
of this "Having to tell you what happened last week" shit.
自己动手记点笔记不行吗
Take some notes or something.
拿支笔 再拿张纸
Get a pencil. Grab some paper.
说真的 我可以等
I'm serious. I can wait.
你们的父亲马上就要成为"流浪疯汉"的代言人了
Your father is gonna be the new Hobo Loco beverage spokesperson.
过不了多久我就能供养我爱的那些人了
Soon I'll be able to support those I love.
小弗兰克们
Little Frank-ettes.
每天都要进行限时挑战
Each day, you'll be given timed challenges.
没能完成任务的人将会被淘汰
Those of you who fail to complete the tasks will be eliminated.
爱和流浪汉的战争不择手段 弗兰克
All's fair in love and hobo wars, Frank.
不择手段 米基·欧
All's fair, Mikey O.
不择手段
All's fair.
如果你让六胞胎都活到生产
You will bleed out and die
你会大出血而死
if you carry six babies to term.
她要杀我的孩子们
She's trying to kill my babies!
英格丽 英格丽
Ingrid? Ingrid?
糟了
Oh, crap.
我觉得我可能是同性恋
I think I might be gay.
最近有了一些前所未有的感受
I've just been feeling ways that I never felt before.
屁♥股♥不错
Nice ass.
我要干什么
Hey, so what's the job?
端盘还是洗碗
Busboy? uh, dishwasher?
在街角转广♥告♥牌
Street corner sign spinner.
你明天还会来的 对吧
You'll be back tomorrow, right?
好
Yeah.
去死
Die!
住手
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Stop!
我们不喜欢他
We don't like him.
圣地亚哥是个好孩子
Santiago's a good guy.
我去
Oh, fuck.
-小詹 -我没别的地方可去了
- Xan? - I didn't know where else to go.
醒醒
Yo, wakey, wakey.
别碰我
Get the fuck away from me!
看你这一身酒味
You smell like booze.
-你被解雇了 -为什么
- You're fired. - What?
有位女士报♥警♥抓我
Some lady called the cops on me.
-你干了什么 -在她家外面卖♥♥柠檬汁
- What'd you do? - Selling lemonade in front of her house.
操她娘的
Motherfucker.
之前在这里卖♥♥柠檬汁的是我弟弟
That was my brother with the lemonade stand.
无♥耻♥家庭
第九季 第十一集
早安 又是美好的一天 我的头号♥女孩
Good morning, peaches and cream, number one girl.
我那六个胚胎今天还好吗
How's my six embryos today?
你是说乔治 戈迪 格伦 格拉迪斯
You mean George, Gordy, Glenn, Gladys,
吉娜和加比·加拉格吗
Gina, and Gabby Gallagher?
我们气死了 弗兰克
We're pissed, Frank.
我们怀有身孕 孤单冷清
We're pregnant and we're lonely
而且不想再为了躲着关医生
and we're tired of hiding from Dr. Kwan
继续住在这个漆黑的老鼠洞地下室里
in this dark rat cave basement.
今天就是决赛了
The final's today.
你赶紧回来 你赶紧给我回来
I want you home now. I want you home now.
你赶紧给我滚回来
I want you the fuck home now.
立刻马上
Right now.
好吧
Well, yeah, sure,
我知道你希望我回去 亲爱的
you--you want that, honey.
但这是为了我们孩子的将来
This is for the future of our children.
你总不能让我半途而废吧
You can't ask me to quit now.
怎么能让勒布朗·詹姆斯
You can't ask LeBron James
不去打季后赛呢
not to play in the playoffs.
我今晚就回去 带着冠军的荣耀
I'll be home tonight, a winner,
还有五万奖金...
50G...
去你♥妈♥的♥
Motherfucker!
英格
Ingy?
跟你家那位闹了点不愉快啊 弗兰克
Things a tad stressful with the little lady, Frank?
也许你是该洗洗干净回家了
Might be time to wash up and head home.
没有
Nah.
她就是打电♥话♥
She was just calling
提醒我赢的时候要谦虚一点
to remind me to be humble when I win.
我看不是吧
I don't know.
听你们说话感觉她是要你放弃比赛
That sounded a lot like a woman wanting you to quit.
你就听她的吧
Probably should.
我这辈子放弃过很多事 米基
I've quit many things in my life, Mikey--
放弃过学业 工作 婚姻
school, jobs, marriages,
还有好几次戒毒
rehab several times.
但这次我决不放弃
I am not quitting this.
我就是如假包换的流浪疯汉
I am the Hobo Loco Mofo.
行吧
Okay...
奥施康定[止疼药]
你在干什么 那是我的药
What are you doing? That's my Oxy!
那个婊♥子♥偷了我的止疼药
Hey, that bitch stole my Oxy!
你这个不要脸的臭婊♥子♥
You fucking skank bitch!
抓住她
Get her!
你就是南区的人♥渣♥
South Side piece of shit!
羊角面包
Croissants?
我们哪来的羊角面包
Where the hell'd we get croissants?
那个叫兰迪的老是送烘焙糕点过来
That Randy guy keeps dropping off baked goods.
谁
Who?
那个猥琐男 英格丽的前夫
Mm, creepy guy. Ingrid's ex-husband.
她越不愿意从地下室里出来
The more she refuses to come out of the basement,
我们家门前就会有越多的烘焙点心
the more baked goods he drops off on our front porch.
你瞧瞧
I mean, look at this.
肉桂卷 甜甜圈 甜甜圈球
Cinnamon rolls, doughnut, doughnut holes...
凯莉 你吃了肉桂面包吗
Kelly, have you tried the cinnamon bread yet?
太好吃了 比做♥爱♥还美妙
I know. Better than sex.
大家今天都有什么计划
What's everybody up to today?
卡尔要去寻找埋藏的宝藏
Carl's looking for buried treasure!
你们就尽管嘲笑我吧
Oh, laugh it up, guys, laugh it up,
到了发工资的那天
but come payday,
你们就知道谁才是真正的船长了
you'll see who the real captain is.
我得换掉那个不中用的火炉
I gotta replace that janky furnace today.
你知道我找的那个人报价多少吗
You know how much the guy who quoted me went for?
-7500块 -天啊
- 7,500 bucks. - Jesus.
我准备去分类广♥告♥网站上找个二手的
Yeah, I'm gonna find a used one on Craigslist.
那个网站不是杀人犯专用吗
Craigslist is for murderers, isn't it?
不是 我用过差不多40次吧
Nah. I've Craigslist-ed, like, 40 times.
只有一次好像遇到了强♥奸♥犯
Only gotten rape-y vibes once.
你应该去西湖附近的那个废品场看看
You should try the scrapyard out past West Lake.
我爸以前会去那里
My dad used to go there for parts
找他重制二战时期的谢尔曼坦克
when he was rebuilding his World War II
要用的零部件
reenactment Sherman tanks,
那里一直有几个火炉
and we saw furnaces there all the time.
真的吗
Really?
-西湖的哪里 -我带你去吧
- Where in West Lake? - I'll show you.
反正我今天也没什么事干
I don't have anything else going on today.
-太好了 -不行 你得去垒球营
- Cool. - Um, no, you have softball camp,
所以你不能陪黛比一起去
so you can't hang out with Debbie today,
你要参加垒球营训练
'cause softball camp.
还垒球营
"Softball camp."
你可以不去夏令营吗 小凯
You can skip camp, can't you, Kell?
当然可以了 闺蜜日
Totally. Girls' day.
我们可以带弗兰妮一起
We'll bring Franny.
那就说好了
It's a date.
有兴趣吃个羊角面包吗
May I interest you in a croissant?
我们是星巴克常客
We're a regular Starbucks.
不了 谢谢
No, thanks, I'm good.
你十点还能载我和小詹
Hey, um, are you still good to give me and Xan
-去趟城里吗 -为什么甜甜圈...
- a ride downtown at 10:00? - Why are doughnuts...
-当然 -可以吗
- Yeah, uh, totally. - Yeah?
好 到时候见
Great. I'll see you then.
好
Okay.
小凯 快点 我们要迟到了
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表