她那天不是这样的
She was so different the other day.
我们那时候超来电 她现在太正常了
We really had a connection. She's so normal now.
他们离开这里的时候总是表现得正常
Well, they're always that way when they get released
你知道的 弗兰克
from here, Frank. You know that.
我想是隔太久我忘了
I guess it's been a while.
和她在一起的那个男人叫兰迪
That man she was with, Randy?
对 她前夫
Yeah, her ex-husband.
那敢情好
Good to know.
你 你觉得怎样
W-w-what do you think?
我不确定
I don't know.
她看起来能打碎你的膝盖骨
Looks like she could shatter your kneecap.
我想她确实可以
She really does, doesn't she?
过来
Come on.
你没告诉我要在贫民区吃晚饭
You didn't tell me we were having dinner in the ghetto.
拜托 你让我在城里跑来跑去一整天了
Hey, you had me running around the city all day.
你至少该在这儿乖乖待着
Least you could do is hang here
等巴尼来接你
until Barney comes to pick you up.
希望在他到之前我不会被抢劫
Hope I don't get mugged in the meantime.
快点
Hurry up.
你的帮派入会仪式要迟到了
You're gonna be late for your gang initiation.
她在那里
There she is.
-他们走了 -妈的
- They're leaving. - Shit.
什么
What?
弗兰克 我呢
Frank, what about me?
坐16路巴士
take the, uh, number 16 bus.
等下 我有个更棒的故事
Okay, wait, wait, wait, wait, I have a better one.
卡尔那时候大概五六岁 对吧
So Carl's, like, five or six years old, right?
别再讲我的傻事了
Enough with these Carl stories.
-给我点 -没门 我还想听
- Hey, let me get that. - No way. I want more.
我也是
Me too.
简直像你才是那个要进监狱的人
Wow, looks like you're the one going to prison.
这个超好吃
this is amazing.
真不敢相信你没吃过白色城♥堡♥[连锁快餐]
I can't believe you've never had White Castle before.
我只吃胡萝卜 然后还要吐出来
I only eat carrots, and then I throw them up.
继续讲那个故事
- - Come on, tell the story.
好吧 他那时五六岁
All right, so he's five or six years old--
等等 是那个屌♥的故事还是猫的
Wait-wait-wait, is this the penis or the cat story?
-屌♥ -操
- Penis. - Shit.
他觉得尿储存在阴囊里
And he thought pee was stored in his scrotum.
-天呐 -他叫它
- No. - But he called it his...
-泡泡糖 -对
- Bubble gum. - Yeah.
因为它看起来像泡泡糖
'Cause it looks like bubble gum.
他拿了个螺丝刀
He took a screwdriver...
-不会吧 -真的
- No! - Yeah. Yep.
那个疤是这么来的
Is that what that scar is?
你为什么那么做
Well, and why the hell'd you do that?
我觉得不经过阴♥茎♥能省点时间
I thought I'd save some time, bypass the penis.
有创意
- - Creative.
看到没 我是个天才
See? I'm a genius.
对 你是个天才
Yeah, you're a genius.
尿从那里出来了吗
Did pee come out?
反正闻起来像尿
It smelled like pee.
-天呐 -真天才
- Oh, God. - What a genius.
不好意思我迟到了
Hey, guys. Sorry I'm late.
我在轻轨上被困了20分钟
I got stuck on the El for 20 minutes.
-真棒 -怎么了 小黛
- Nice. - Hey, what's going on, Deb?
-里面有两个吗 -是吗
- Was it two? - Was it?
为什么那个化妆品广♥告♥上的妞
Why is that chick from those makeup commercials
和我们一起吃晚餐
having dinner with us?
我靠 那是你
Oh, shit, that's you.
她还拍过17部电影和4部电视剧
she's also done 17 movies and 4 TV shows.
并获得过三项金球奖提名
And nominated for three Golden Globes
和一次人♥民♥选择奖提名
and a People's Choice Award.
你挺有名的嘛
You're famous.
你拍那些广♥告♥
You make a lot of money
能赚很多钱吧
doing those commercials, huh?
说那句广♥告♥词
Say the line.
-不要 -拜托
- No. - Oh, you guys,
来嘛 来嘛
come on, come on, come on.
讲吧
Come on.
讲吧
Come on.
直面自己 你的美无与伦比
Face it. You're gorgeous.
不错
Nice.
好了 现在讲卡尔的猫的故事
Okay, now the Carl cat story.
-小黛 你来讲 -靠
- Debs, you take this one. - Shit.
关掉音乐
Hey, turn off the music!
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday*
*亲爱的莱纳斯*
*Dear Linus*
*祝你生日快乐*
*Happy birthday to you*
我今晚吃的比我一个月吃的的还多
I ate more tonight than I've eaten in a month.
你发现了吗 你来这里后
You realize you haven't talked about having a drink
一次都没提过要喝酒
since you've been here?
可能因为我感到舒适吧
I guess I felt comfortable.
再说我7点后也不能喝
Plus, I can't drink after 7:00 anyway,
不然明早去互助会
because everyone's gonna smell it on me
我会被大家闻出来
at my meeting tomorrow morning.
对
Aye.
我的小刀看起来怎么样
How's my shiv looking?
得再锋利一些
Sharper.
那玩意刺不♥穿♥肉
That thing can't puncture flesh.
看看我的
E--see, look at mine. Mm?
受死吧 强♥奸♥犯枕头
Take that, you rape-y pillow.
我能发表一下对监狱的意见吗
Can I give my two cents about prison?
说吧
Sure.
找个爱好
Find a hobby.
能让时间过得快很多
Makes the time go so much faster.
纸浆艺术就不错
Oh, papier-machés good.
有卫生纸 胶水和水就能做
Easy to do with toilet paper, glue, and water.
你从你拍的电影里学到的吗
You learn that from one of your movies?
拜托 贱♥人♥
Bitch, please.
我坐过牢
I served time.
因为酒驾入狱48小时
48 hours for DUI.
我都不知道旁边坐着这么牛逼的人物
I didn't know I was in the company of such a badass.
或许我也该进监狱
Maybe I should go to prison, too.
貌似只有这样我才能谈到真正的恋爱
Seems like the only way I'll find a real relationship.
才不是呢
That's not true.
就是的 我没有恋爱运
It is. I'm unlucky in love.
无论跟男人还是女人
Men, women...
你是一位特别的女性
You're a special woman.
一般人配不上你
You don't want just anyone.
你该找个懂你的人
No, you--you want somebody who gets you.
我曾经在一部电影里演过拉拉
I played a lesbian once in a movie.
直面自己 你的美无与伦比
Face it, you're gorgeous!
如果我拿不出两万五
If I don't come up with 25 grand...
就会违反合伙协议
I'm gonna be in default on my partnership agreement
我十万的投资就打水漂了
and lose my $100,000 investment.
我的车这周被收回了
I got my car repo-d this week.
到那时我就得取消我公♥寓♥的赎回权
And I'll have to foreclose on my apartment building,
我的信用度也就全毁了
and my credit will just be... ruined.
我和我妈要被赶出
My mom and I are getting kicked out
我们住的廉租♥房♥♥了
of our Section 8 housing.
真糟糕
That sucks.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
那是什么
What was that?
看起来是根屌♥
Looked like a dick.
再见了 热辣粉肛珠
Bye-bye, hot pink anal beads.
反正我们也没真的用过
We never really used them, anyway.
我用过
I did.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表