什么鬼 你现在都去看她训练了
What the fuck, you're going to her practices now?
是训练比赛
It's a scrimmage.
好吧 再说 你不需要担心她补充水分的事
Okay, plus, you don't need to be worrying about her being hydrated.
那是我的工作 而且她喜欢的是青柠味的
That's my job, and she likes lemon-lime.
但她要我带橘子味的
Hmm, she asked for orange.
橘子味 什么玩意儿
Orange, what the fuck?
卡尔 放松 我们只是朋友
Carl, relax, we're friends.
那好 我也要去 我还要给她带
All right, well, I'm gonna go, too, and bring her
她真正喜欢喝的 青柠味的佳得乐
what she really likes, lemon-lime Gatorade.
对了 别忘了弗兰妮
Don't forget about Franny, by the way.
该死 妈的
Damn it! Fuck!
值五百美元的肉
500 bucks' worth of fucking meat.
大衣应该够保温的了
Coats should insulate 'em.
再来几件
Few more coats.
冰淇淋呢
what about ice cream?
我们要买♥♥冰淇淋吗
Should we get ice cream?
太早了 一小时后再买♥♥
Too soon. Give it another hour.
到时候商店就慌了
The stores'll panic.
他们会趁没融化赶紧卖♥♥完
They'll try to unload it before it thaws.
他们会降价
They'll drop the price.
我们就能半价买♥♥入 双倍卖♥♥出
We'll buy for half, sell for double.
厉害了 大家不介意买♥♥融化的吗
Okay, damn, people don't care it's melt-y?
我能搞到干冰 确保冰淇淋是冷的
I got a line on dry ice. It'll be nice and cold.
我跟你说了 孩子
I told ya, kiddo,
你只需发挥创意
just gotta stay creative.
我知道在哪能搞到真正的冰
I know where we might be able to get some real ice.
真的
No shit?
你找什么呢
What are you looking for?
手推车 用来放我的补给
A wagon, something to put my supplies in.
手推车
A wagon?
不 我们要想搞 就正儿八经地搞
No, if we're gonna do this, we're gonna do it right,
不要用什么乱七八糟的手推车
not some half-assed wagon situation.
我们得搞个摊子
We gotta, like, build a stand.
货摊那种
Like a booth?
光搭起来都要半天
Take half a day to set up.
不用
No, it won't.
这里 帮我一把
Hey, here, help me.
我们在干什么
What are we doing?
我们在发挥创意
We're being creative.
倒出去
Dump.
什么 我们... 我不...
What the--what did we-- I don't--
那是我孩子的泳池 臭傻♥逼♥
Hey, that's my kid's pool, motherfucker!
-该死 -快来 快来
- Oh, shit. - Come on, come on,
快 快跑 快跑
come on, run, run.
希望他家没枪
Hope he doesn't have a gun.
妈的
Fuck!
妈的
Fuck!
他们把你开除的时候没收回钥匙吗
They didn't take your key when they fired you?
当然收回了
No, they did.
但我早就配了把备用的
I already made a copy.
五金店里说的"不复♥制♥钥匙"
To a hardware store, "Do not duplicate"
其实意思是"给我十块钱就给你复♥制♥"
means "Do not duplicate unless I give you ten bucks."
还冻着呢
Still frozen.
太棒了
Ah, fantastic.
这个怎么样
How about this?
空的 还很干净
It's empty and clean.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- Ready? - Yep.
推过来
Wheel her over.
该死
Shit.
我都抓不住扳手了
Can barely hold the wrench, man.
手上汗太多了
It's so fucking sweaty.
我懂
I know.
她怎么还不打电♥话♥过来
Why isn't she calling?
我都给她留了五条留言了
I left her, like, five messages.
-谁 -小詹
- Who? - Xan.
妈的 我日
Fuck! God damn it, man.
我们今天为什么还要开门
Why are we even open today?
因为瑞兰德先生要骑这辆车去斯特吉斯
'Cause Mr. Ryland's heading to Sturgis and needs his bike.
你怎么回事 哥们
What's going on with you, man?
塔米怀孕了
Tami's pregnant.
什么
What?
是的
Yeah.
是你的吗
Is it yours?
她说是的
She says it is.
不会吧 你把塔米肚子搞大了
Oh, no, you got Tami pregnant?
嗯 所以呢
Yeah, so?
你竟然把塔米肚子搞大了
I can't believe you got Tami pregnant.
你干嘛老重复这句话
Why do you keep saying that?
亲爱的 可♥儿♥
Hey, honey, Core.
我怕这些女人
I'm terrified of these women.
连你老婆也怕吗
What, even your wife?
怕
Terrified.
他跟你说了吗
Did he tell you?
什么 没 我什么都不知道
What? No. I don't know anything.
你跟他说了吗
Did you tell him?
没
No.
抱歉 我和一个卖♥♥零件的人有个电♥话♥会议
Sorry, I got a conference call with a parts, uh, guy.
你让塔米不开心了
You upset Tami.
是啊 塔米不开心
Yeah, Tami's upset.
现在我们要搞死你
Now we gotta fuck you up.
她看起来也没有那么不开心吧
Well, she didn't seem that upset.
你们怎么看出来的
I mean, how could you tell?
她都哭了 利普
She was fucking crying, Lip.
塔米哭了 真的吗
Tami was crying, really?
你跟她说了什么
What the fuck did you say to her?
什么都没说 好吗
Nothing, all right?
我们谈了孩子
Uh, we talked about the baby,
我说我想和她一起抚养孩子
I said I want to be a part of it,
不过这要看她的决定
and it's her decision.
当然是她的决定
Goddamn right it's her decision.
如果她决定生下来
If she does decide to keep it,
你最好别玩消失
you better not ghost her.
我不会的 我就是这么跟她说的
I won't, all right? That's what I told her.
如果你伤害她 我们会搞死你
If you hurt her, we will fuck you up.
你们什么时候开始关心起塔米了
Since when do you give a shit about Tami, huh?
你们不是讨厌她吗
I thought you hated her.
我们会搞死你
We will fuck you up.
我明白
Look, I get it, okay?
我在试着做正确的事
I'm trying to do the right thing.
要是她不想和我一起
If she doesn't want to be around me,
我也不知道我能为你们做什么
I don't know what I can do for you.
别耍我们
Don't fuck with us.
好
Okay.
你们该给妹妹
You know, you should get your sister
买♥♥个情绪变色戒指什么的
a mood ring or something,
任何能让我知道她感受的东西
you know, anything that lets me know how she's feeling.
这样最好不过了
You know, that would be great, all right?
打手小队走了吗
Is the goon squad gone?
走了
Yeah.
这样吧 今天你别上班了 交给我
Tell you what. Uh, take the day off. I got this.
为什么
Yeah, why?
你今天不顺
You're having a bad day.
回家吧
Go home.
你们要的这里都有 各位
Got everything you need right here, folks!
过来吧
Step right up.
谁要冰凉湿透的帕子
Who's waiting on cold, soaked rags?
给 谢谢
Here you go. Thank you.
手♥机♥充电多少钱
How much to charge a phone?
-一分钟一元 -我充五分钟
- It's a dollar a minute. - Okay, I'll take five.
好
Great.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表