When you think of the classic American hobo,
他在干什么
what is he doing?
那就是跳上开动的火车
Jumping on a moving train!
火车将会在弗兰克和米基身边
The train will barrel down
减速通过
on Frank and Mikey
而你俩要使劲跑过去跳上火车
and you two will run like hell to hop on.
当火车开过终点线的时候
The hobo who is in the car
还在车上的流浪汉就是我们的赢家
when the train crosses the finish line is our winner,
但首先 每人先干四杯
but first, four shots each!
流浪汉 干杯
Loco up!
流浪疯汉王
五万元支票
你来了 我的宝贝
You came! My baby.
天啊
Oh, God.
弗兰克 不对劲 我很疼
Frank, something's wrong. I'm in pain.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我在绞痛 下面有出血
I'm cramping and I'm spotting
而且已经出了很多血
and there's a lot of blood.
我觉得我要流产了 数量在一个到六个之间
I think I'm having between one and six miscarriages.
现在吗 我的天
Right now? Oh, God.
你听着 我需要你回家照顾我
Yeah, look, I-I need you to come home. Care for me.
弗兰克
Frank.
好吧 计划是这样
Okay. Here's the plan.
你就在这里找个地方蹲一下
You pop a squat right here for just a few minutes.
-等我... -蹲一下
- I will-- - Pop a squat?
或者坐在那些超级舒服的长椅上
Or--or sit on those very comfortable benches,
我马上就回去
and I will be back momentarily.
就再三五分钟的样子
This'll take three, maybe five minutes.
我要流产了
I am miscarrying.
你到底是跟我走还是留下来
Will you come with me, or will you stay?
弗兰克 4杯酒 不喝就淘汰
Frank, four shots, or you're disqualified.
跟我走 弗兰克 回家
Come with me, Frank. Come.
马上就来
I'm coming!
我会回去的 我爱你
I will be back. I love you.
我要赢下这场
I'm gonna win this.
马上就好
I'll be back.
他喝了他喝了 很好
There he goes. There he goes. Okay!
简直轻而易举
Oh, like nothing!
有人吗
Hello?
我们 我们5点就打烊了
We, uh--we shut down at 5:00.
我准备关门了 你有什么需要吗
Closing up here. Can I help you?
我来找我弟 利普
I'm looking for my brother, Lip.
-他在吗 -你是利普的姐姐
- Is he here? - You're Lip's sister?
-嗯 -不会吧 我是杰森
- Yeah. - No way. I'm Jason.
-嗨 -你弟弟人很好
- Hi. - Your brother's a great guy.
是的
Yeah, he is.
不过他不在 这儿就我一个
He's not here, though. Nobody here but me.
要不要我给他发短♥信♥跟他说下
You want me to text him and tell him--
不用了 我猜他在躲我
No, no. I think he's avoiding me
我搞砸了他一件事
'cause I fucked something up for him.
我欠他一句抱歉
I owe him an apology.
显然我欠所有人一句道歉
Apparently, I owe everyone an apology.
你可以和我聊聊
Well, you can talk to me about it.
如果你想的话
You know, if you want to.
我的生活 杰森
Shit is going down, Jason--
操
God--
已经一塌糊涂了
in my life.
我破产了
I'm broke...
搬回家住
...back home,
结果发现自己被小三
and my boyfriend's married.
然后还被解雇了 我原来是那里的经理
I got fired from the place that I managed.
这些你大概早听说过了吧
Probably heard all that before, right?
利普肯定在这儿抱怨过我
Lip comes in whining about me.
他没说过
He doesn't, no.
骗人
Liar.
我刚从局子里出来
I went to jail, too. Yeah.
因为打了一个种族主义者
Assault charges. Punched a racist.
快开庭了
Court date coming up.
今天我还卖♥♥了毒品
And I sold drugs today.
蛮有意思的
That was fun.
我现在真是跌入人生谷底
And I'm just in a really fucked-up place.
你有没有跌入过人生谷底
You ever been in a fucked-up place?
有
Yeah.
是吧
See?
那你肯定懂我
You know what I'm talking about.
这里好多摩托车啊
So many motorcycles in here.
不会有人觉得看腻了吗
No one get tired of looking at them?
我能喝吗
You mind?
可以 当然可以 你喝
Oh, yeah, sure. Go.
操 抱歉 我太没礼貌了
Fuck. Sorry. That's so rude.
你喝
Yeah.
你去拿杯子吧
Go get yourself a cup.
我自行车是自学的 你知道吗
I taught myself to ride a bike, by the way.
就是那种脚踏车
The kind you pedal.
利普也是我教的
I taught Lip, too.
这事儿他现在大概已经忘了
He doesn't remember that now.
我教了他...
I taught him...
我还教了黛比和卡尔
And I taught Debbie and Carl
还有伊恩和利亚姆
and Ian and Liam.
没那么糟
It's not bad.
利普
Lip.
我给你发了一天短♥信♥ 我打你电♥话♥
I-I've been texting and--and calling all day.
我现在不太方便
Now is not a great time.
是因为小詹的事吗
Look, is this about Xan?
你就干脆放我鸽子吗
And what, you-- you just don't show up, or--
你冷静一点 好吗
Okay, slow your roll, all right?
你们先走吧
Uh, you guys go ahead.
-我马上就来 -好的
- I'll catch up. - Okay.
我今天一天过得糟透了
I've had a really shitty day, all right?
家庭服务部突击检查
DCFS showed up unannounced.
菲奥娜给开的门 还醉醺醺的
Fiona answered the door fucking drunk.
我是说
I mean...
现在是什么情况
What is this?
你为什么把我转入语♥音♥信箱
Why--why are you sending me to voice mail?
这件事和你无关
This isn't about you.
怎么 那你只是不爽
So what, you're just pissed, then,
因为我要收养小詹吗
that I'm trying to foster Xan?
我只是想让别人的生活好过一点
I mean, is it so crazy that--
这件事难道就这么疯狂吗
that I'd want to make someone's life any better?
听着 我怀孕了
Okay, I'm pregnant.
我早上洗澡的时候意识到的
I realized it this morning in the shower.
我那个没来
I'm late.
所以我就匆匆离开你家 去做了测试
So I left your house, I got a test,
我看到了
and I saw the...
这辈子见过的最大最蓝的加号♥
...biggest, bluest plus sign I've ever seen,
于是我回到药店 买♥♥验孕棒又测了一次
and so I went back to CVS, got another test.
阳性
Positive.
你确定孩子是我的吗
You sure it's mine?
嗯 我确定是你的
Yeah, I'm sure it's yours.
我让布恩带套了 他之前去过菲律宾
I make Boone wear a condom. He's been in the Philippines.
我还让他戴了两层
I double-bag that shit.
那你打算怎么办
What are you gonna do?
是我们 我们要怎么办
We. What are we gonna do?
我不知道
I don't know.
杰森
靠
Shit.
我的优步到了 我得走了
My Uber's here. I gotta go.
等下 这事儿我们得好好谈谈 好吗
No, no, we--we have to talk about this, right?
我晚点给你打电♥话♥ 行吗
Well, can I-- can I call you later?
嗯 你想打的话
Yeah, uh, if you want to call me,
当然很好 但是如果你不想...
that's cool, but if you don't...
我得走了
I gotta go.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表