不
No.
他现在待的地方更好
Better off where he is.
妈的
Geez.
她是在家里去世的
She died at home,
疼痛缠身
in pain.
被折磨了八个月
Took eight months.
每周
Every week,
她都又被消磨掉了一点
there was just a little bit less of her,
直到她被蚕食得什么都不剩
until there wasn't anything left.
要是我也变成那样 答应我一枪崩了我好吗
That happens to me, do you promise to shoot me?
再过五十年吗
Fifty years from now?
当然
Sure.
再过五十年 当然
Fifty years. Sure.
我要把孩子生下来
I'm gonna have the baby.
很好
Good.
很好
Good?
-对啊 -那什么意思
- Yeah. - What does that mean?
意思是我很高兴你决定把孩子留下
Means I'm glad you've decided to keep the baby.
我说的是要把孩子生下来
I said I was gonna have the baby.
我可没说要留着
I didn't say I was gonna keep it.
送养吗
Adoption?
当然 有何不可
Sure. Why not?
事实证明 历史上被瞧不起的女人都这样
Tried and true for scorned women throughout history.
好吧 我
Yeah, I, um...
我觉得我不能接受
I don't think I'm gonna be okay with that.
接受什么
Okay with what?
我的孩子
Some kid of mine
活在世界上某个地方 想着自己是被遗弃的
out in the world thinking they weren't wanted.
我是说
I mean...
我的天 利普
For Christ's sake, Lip,
你肯定是个糟糕的父亲
you'd be a shitty father.
去你♥妈♥的♥吧
Hey, fuck you!
我知道我不会的
I know I wouldn't.
我把这个孩子给别人领养
I give this kid up for adoption,
就是想让它离我越远越好
I want to get it as far away from me as possible.
我想到的有关岛
Guam comes to mind.
关岛
Guam?
我不想哪天在超♥市♥碰到个长得像我的孩子
I don't want to run into some kid who looks like me,
或者更糟
or worse yet, you,
-长得像你 -行了
- at the Costco. - All right!
那就孩子归我 或者归你
So I have the baby, or you have the baby,
或者我们一起养 好吗
or we have the baby, right?
我们一起
We?
怎么 我们现在是要结婚了吗
Oh, what, are we getting married now?
你想吗
You want to?
你爱我吗
Do you love me?
我喜欢你
I like you.
我想 我们最终会爱上彼此的
And I think we could end up loving each other.
好深情的告白 我好心动
Be still, my heart.
-那你爱我吗 -我才不爱你
- You love me? - Hell, no.
老实说 我他妈开始讨厌你了
I actually think I'm starting to fucking hate you.
塔米 喂
Tami. Hey!
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
你♥他♥妈♥什么意思 加拉格
What the hell, Gallagher?
你来干嘛 凯莉
What do you want, Kelly?
你往我车胎里扎了19根钉子
Nineteen nails in my tires.
还往我油箱里放糖
Sugar in my gas tank.
有人搞你车了吗 真糟糕
Someone fucked with your truck? That's terrible.
那这个呢 你也能抵赖吗
You gonna try and deny this, too?
查女[渣女]
"Heart Beaker"?
你好意思说这不是你干的吗
You telling me this wasn't you?
我会写字好吗
I know how to spell.
是卡尔吗
Carl?
你先别走
Don't walk away from me!
我还以为我们是朋友 是因为你亲我的事吗
I thought we were friends! Is this about you kissing me?
我很抱歉给了你错误的暗示
Because I'm sorry I gave you the wrong signals,
但我不是蕾丝
but I'm not gay!
你伤了卡尔的心 凯莉
You broke Carl's heart, Kelly!
他或许是不太识字 可他也是人 会受伤
He may not be able to spell, but he's a human being,
现在因为你 他连人生都放弃了
and he's throwing his life away because of you.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
卡尔准备退学
Carl is quitting school
去鲍勃船长餐厅当正式工了
and going to work at Captain Bob's full-time.
他准备什么
He's what?
你拒绝了他
You rejected him,
然后西点军校又拒绝了他
and West Point rejected him.
他被拒绝了 然后要放弃
He's rejected, and he's giving up,
这都怪你 是你一开始让他相信
and that is on you, for encouraging him to think
自己能进那个该死的西点军校
that he could ever get into fucking West Point to begin with,
之后你又让他爱上你
and making him fall in love with you,
然后你♥他♥妈♥还让我也爱上了你
and goddamn it, for making me fall in love with you, too.
这件事重点不在我
But this isn't about me.
重点在卡尔
This is about Carl,
他现在要放弃一切 这都怪你
and he is giving up, and that is on you,
我♥操♥你妈 我♥操♥你那辆欠插的姬佬车
so fuck you, and fuck your dike-y-ass truck!
菲奥娜
Fiona!
我都不知道你今天会来
Didn't know you were coming today.
临时决定的
I wasn't.
怎么 你很忙吗
What, you busy?
算了 我挤点时间给你吧
You know what? I'll fit you in my schedule.
你头发怎么了
What happened to your head?
医务室里一个家伙长虱子了
A guy in the infirmary had lice.
索性剃了 比较方便
It was easier just to buzz it.
你还在医务室工作啊
So you're still working in the infirmary?
嗯 总比米奇在洗衣房♥干活来得好
Yeah, well, beats working the laundry like Mickey,
而且这样我还能用上我的医疗知识
plus, I get to put my medical training to use.
米奇洗内♥裤♥
Mickey washing undies.
你一定要拍照发给我
You gotta send me a picture.
好
Yeah.
家里都还好吧
Everything okay at home?
嗯 还是老样子
Oh, well, the usual.
弗兰克股骨摔折了 得躺上六个月
Frank broke his femur and is laid up for six months,
我们都快被他逼疯了
driving us all crazy.
好吧
Okay.
利普的女朋友怀孕了
Lip's girlfriend's pregnant.
利普有女朋友了
Lip has a girlfriend?
黛比依然确信自己是蕾丝
Debbie's still convinced she's gay.
卡尔在鲍勃船长餐厅打工
Carl's working at Captain Bob's.
利亚姆可能失踪了
Liam may be missing.
我想我是时候该走了
And I'm thinking maybe it's time for me to go.
走
Go?
离开 去别的地方
Leave. Move someplace else.
操 我居然真的大声说了出来
Shit. I can't believe I actually said it out loud.
别的地方 比如
Someplace else like--
赤道附近
Somewhere near the equator.
我真受不了冬天 你知道吗
I'm sick of winters, you know?
又是冰又是雨夹雪的 冻死我了
Ice and sleet and freezing my ass off.
这事你和别人说过吗
Tell anyone else about this yet?
我想着应该先和你说试试看
Thought I'd try it out on you first.
你应该走
You should go.
什么
What?
你真的应该离开 这是你应得的
You should get the fuck out. You deserve it.
你应该走 越远越好
You should go as far away as you can.
你希望我会试图阻止你吗
You were hoping that I was gonna try and talk you out of it?
或许吧
Maybe.
我很害怕
I'm scared.
现在我还哭了
And now I'm crying.
你想什么时候走
When would you leave?
现在 马上
Now. Soon.
免得我临阵退缩
Before I chicken out.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表