你跟关医生说只生三个
No, you told Dr. Kwan three.
我知道 但我知道我想要什么
I know what I said, but I know what I want.
我的意思是 已经跟医生达成口头协议
But what I'm saying is that, uh, a verbal contract...
我的身体由我做主 弗兰克
It is my body, my choice, Frank!
-根据伊利诺伊州 -我不会杀害
- ...in the state of Ill-- - I am not gonna kill
-我的孩子的 -好的 好了
- my babies. - Okay. Okay.
-我们要生六个孩子 -好的
- We're gonna have all six! - Okay.
六个就六个
Six. Six!
没事了 都没事了
Okay. It's okay. Everything's okay.
-是吗 -没错
- Yeah? - Okay.
-挺好的 没关系 -六个
- It's all good. Yeah. - Six!
好极了 不是吗
That's great, isn't it?
我已经感觉到了
I can feel them now.
-你还好吗 -没事tttt
- You okay? - Yeah.
你这条短裤可真够短的
Those are some pretty short shorts you got there.
是啊 只要风向对的话
Yeah, if the wind blows just right,
-你都能看见我内♥裤♥ -好骚啊
- you can see up the lining. - Hot.
所以你准备结婚了吗
So you're getting married.
我还没决定好
I haven't decided yet.
我们的母亲是闺蜜
Our moms were best friends.
我妈生病时我们是男女朋友
We were dating when my mom got sick,
她在死前让他承诺
and she made him promise to take care of me
会照顾好我
on her deathbed.
最后那段时间 她因为止痛药有点糊涂了
She was pretty loopy with all the pain meds at the end,
但布恩觉得这就意味着我们应该结婚
but...now Boone thinks that means we have to get married.
他是个很传统的人
He's a traditional guy, you know,
总想着言出必践什么的
like, "A promise is a promise" and all that.
好了 咱们开跑吧
All right! Let's run this thing, huh?
你打算穿这鞋跑吗
You gonna run in those?
是啊 怎么了
Yeah, why not?
游骑兵训练时我们就穿着这个
That's what we ran in for Rangers training.
就算穿着靴子他照样能赢
He'll still win the thing.
每次五公里义跑布恩都能赢
Boone's won this five-K every time he's run it.
那也不一定 我兄弟利普也挺能跑
I don't know. My man Lip's been running a lot.
你们应该比一下
Oh, you guys should race.
谁赢了就能操♥我♥
Winner gets to fuck me.
应该是输了得去操她
Loser should have to fuck her.
不如让输家请大家喝啤酒吧
Well, then loser buys us beers at the Alibi.
-他们可是酗酒患者 科莉 -长点心吧
- They're alcoholics, Cory. - Christ, Cory.
那就可乐吧 别那么激动行吗
Cokes, then. Unclench your vaginas.
来吧 会很好玩的
Come on. It'll be fun.
好吧
All right.
我跑慢点 再背上行李袋
I'll go slow. I'll even wear my duffel.
没问题
Sure.
很好
All right.
布恩 你坐我的车
Boone, you're with me in the van.
注意脚下
Watch your step.
这不是你们争风吃醋宣誓主♥权♥的把戏吧
Hey, this isn't a piss-on-your-tree type of thing, right?
我可不属于任何人
'Cause I'm nobody's tree.
我能赢他
I can beat him.
好吧
Sure.
这是伏特加
It's vodka.
下一站可以换乘
Next stop with transfer available
棕线 紫线 以及蓝线
for the brown, purple, and blue lines.
下一站可以换乘
Next stop with transfer available
棕线 紫线 以及蓝线
for the brown, purple, and blue lines.
打扰一下 先生
Hey, excuse me, sir?
你介意给这位女士让个座吗
Would you mind giving up your seat for this lady?
俺不会索英语
No habla English.
哥们
Dude. Dude.
你的英语好得很
You "Hablos" Ingles just fine.
她怀了孕 腿脚也不好 快他妈起身让座
She's pregnant and disabled, so get your fucking ass up.
-抱歉 -好吧
- Lo siento. - Okay,
抱歉 赶紧给老娘起来
Lo siento get the fuck up.
来 坐吧
There. Have a seat.
多谢 不用了
Thanks, but I'm all right.
你♥他♥妈♥逗我呢吧
Are you fucking kidding me?
行吧
Okay, fine.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Fuck you.
你本来也该让座的
You could've gotten up, too.
我好无聊啊 我能玩会游戏吗
This is depressing. Can I please play video games?
早上十点到下午四点不能额外用电
No unnecessary electricity usage between ten and four.
根本都不是峰电时段啊
That's not even peak hours.
小黛
Hey, Debs.
-多谢你答应帮忙照看他 -没事
- Thank you for watching him. - No problem.
请支付设备使用费
That'll just be an eight-dollar flat fee
-八美元 -什么
- for facilities usage. - What?
-什么时候要收钱了 -我收现金
- Since when? - I take cash
也可以按百分之十手续费收取个人支票
or a personal check with a ten percent processing fee.
要不你先
Well, how about that
减去两美元的移♥民♥劳动费
minus a two-dollar immigrant labor fee,
因为不管你是否需要
since he's gonna clean your house
他都会主动打扫你的房♥子
whether you want him to or not?
成交
Deal.
听好了 圣地亚哥
Hey, listen, Santiago.
我知道我说的话你都听不懂
I know you can't understand anything I'm saying to you,
所以我才说得出口
so I feel comfortable saying this.
我们要去找你的亲人了
We're gonna go look for your real family.
这并不代表你不是我们的亲人
Not that we're not your real family,
而是我们要去找你真正的...
but we're gonna look for your real real--
不行 太难了
I can't. I-it's too hard.
-我说不出口 -好了 好了
- It's too much. - Come on, come on.
再见
See you.
利亚姆
Liam.
这个月你该分担的账单 七十块
Your share of the bills this month--$70.
我没有七十块啊
I don't have $70.
那就去挣
Then make $70.
-我才九岁啊 -我和卡尔
- I'm nine. - Carl and I ran
在他九岁时已经在办日托中心了
a day-care center when he was nine.
自己想办法去
Figure it out.
这都算是什么鸟事啊
你会说西语
会一点
感谢上帝
怎么了
我需要钱
你得自己去挣啊
我不知道怎么赚
就他这样还能有公民权
跟我来
我来帮你赚钱
卡尔
Carl.
你这个月要分担的费用是七十块
Your share of the bill this month is $70.
我不是已经把钱都给你
I thought I already gave you all my money
用来付之前欠的水电费了吗
to turn the water and electricity back on.
你不是靠那些滑板车充电赚钱了吗
I thought you were making money charging those scooters.
是 但街角的那群嬉皮士
Yeah, that's until the hipsters on the corner
把我的延长电线给掐了 我还纳闷
unplugged my extension cord, which is weird,
因为我一直以为
'cause I thought that was
那是嬉皮士的头号♥交通工具
the number-one transportation for hipsters.
也许你应该去找一份真正的工作
Maybe you should get a real job
不要整天跟你女朋友腻在一起
and stop hanging out with your girlfriend so much.
就算我想 我也不能再去找凯莉了
Even if I wanted to, I can't see Kelly anymore.
怎么了
What happened?
她爸说我把她带坏了
Apparently I'm bad for her, her dad says.
自从我们在一起之后
Ever since we started going out,
她的20英里跑用时变长了
her 20-mile run time has gone up,
上肢力量也下降严重
upper-body strength has gone to shit.
我不想害她进不了海军学院
You know, I don't want to screw up her shot at Annapolis.
你还真是罕见地无私了一回
That's weirdly unselfish of you.
而且她爸还说他每支枪
Yeah, plus, her dad said every gun he owns
都有一颗刻着我名字的子弹
has a bullet with my name on it.
凯莉
Hey, Kelly.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
刚跑完我的20英里
Just ran my 20 miles.
其实是慢跑
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表