有个孩子
There's a kid...
我想要你推荐他到西点军校
I want you to recommend to West Point.
他是个好孩子 胸怀广阔
Good kid. Big heart.
生来是参军的料
Born to serve.
我已经推荐别人了
I already recommended someone!
贱♥人♥ 这不是请求
Bitch, I'm not asking.
他叫什么
What's his name?
卡尔·加拉格
Carl Gallagher.
或许我可以
Maybe--maybe I could, uh,
撤回对另一个孩子的推荐
un-recommend the other kid.
或许
Maybe?
没问题
Yes!
韦恩·乌贝尔曼议员
詹姆斯·E·卡特
比尔·克♥林♥顿♥
爽 爽
Yes! Yes!
爽 爽
Yes! Yes!
爽
Yes!
小詹 小詹 小詹
Hey, Xan, Xan, Xan.
跟我走 好吗
Come on with me, all right?
紧急抢救 紧急抢救
Code blue. Code blue.
妹子 穿这么美干嘛
Oh, damn, girl! What you all dressed up for?
我也可以问你同样的问题
I could ask you the same thing.
下次再告诉你
A story for another time.
我得打扮得职业一点
I gotta look professional.
有个会要参加
I got a meeting.
你看起来很棒
Oh, well, you look good.
谢谢 是H&M的
Thank you. It's H&M.
明天就退回去
Gonna return the shit tomorrow.
跟男人还是女人开会
Meeting with a man or a woman?
有关系吗 不管男的女的我都穿一样
Does it matter? I'd wear exactly the same thing, regardless.
那就是男人了
So a man.
我需要做成这笔生意
Look, I need this deal to happen, okay?
我穿得像样些没坏处
If I look good, can't hurt.
这叫为成功打扮
It's called dress for success.
不用你说
Preaching to the choir.
开会时会喝酒吗
So, are there gonna be drinks at this meeting?
不会 我们就签些文件
No, no, we're just gonna sign some papers.
或许会喝些香槟来庆祝
Uh, might have a little champagne to celebrate.
真不错 在哪儿
Oh, nice. Where?
在市中心一家酒店
At a hotel downtown.
福特没意见吗
Ford cool with that?
操蛋的福特
Fucking Ford.
他表现得很奇怪
He's acting weird.
好像在吃醋
Like, jealous.
不知道为什么
Wonder why.
不是那么回事
It's not like that.
那是怎么了
Then what's wrong?
他为什么要现在提起这件事
Why is he bringing this up now?
就因为我要跟一个男的开会
I mean, suddenly, he wants to be in a relationship
他就突然想跟我确定关系了
'cause I got a meeting with a guy?
那人长得帅吗
Is the guy hot?
特别帅
Yeah, he's hot as fuck.
好吧 但是
Yeah, but the--
凭什么要我承担
why is it all on me?
我和福特为什么不能随意点
Why can't Ford and I just hang out?
为什么非得正式确定关系呢
Why does it have to turn to some official thing?
因为关系不定下来的话
Because when it's not an official thing,
会有人受伤
people get hurt.
-菲奥娜 你来了 -小凯
- Hey, what's up, Fiona? - Hi, Kev.
如果两个人保持开放的关系
When people leave their options open,
那就无法信任彼此
you can't trust each other.
我刚跟小凯在一起时
When I started dating Kev,
我跟他说 "你是我男人
I was like, "You're my man,
我是你女人 你要是不满意
"I'm your girl, and if you're not happy with that,
小心我半夜杀了你"
I'll kill you in your sleep."
是真的
It's true.
你在干什么
What's that?
我想画个logo或者是标志什么的
I'm trying to make a logo or a symbol or something
可以贴在玻璃上
so I can put it in the window
这样女人们就知道她们很安全了
so women know that they're safe here.
-小凯好 -可是并不安全
- Hey, Kev. - They're not.
是啊 所以我才想画个标志或者logo
I know. That's why I'm doing a symbol, or a logo.
给我来杯啤酒和子弹酒
I need a quick beer and a bump.
我从来没这么努力工作过
This might be the hardest I have ever worked.
你的竞选人呢 在亲宝宝吗
Where's your candidate? Kissing babies?
真希望他只是亲亲而已
I hope he's just kissing.
恶心的恋童癖
Disgusting pedophile.
所以他绝对赢不了竞选
Which is why there's no way in hell he's ever gonna win.
我只希望他能闭嘴
I just need him to shut up,
否则人们肯定不会继续捐款了
or else people are gonna stop contributing to the campaign.
你真是无可救药
You are unbelievable.
你很了解我 我理想中的女儿
You know me, daughter of my dreams.
我从来不会放弃为明天考虑
I never stop thinking about tomorrow.
小凯
Kev.
给我来杯杰米威士忌子弹酒
Can I get a bump of Jamie, please?
这难道不是比尔·克♥林♥顿♥的竞选歌♥吗
Hey, wasn't that Bill Clinton's campaign song?
《别放弃考虑明天》
"Don't Stop Thinking About Tomorrow"?
我们就需要这个
That's what we need.
一首竞选歌♥
A campaign song.
好吧
Well...
民♥主♥从不睡觉
Democracy never sleeps.
除非有十五岁小女孩陪着
Unless it's with a 15-year-old.
我都不想问你
Not even gonna ask.
我都忘了我还戴着这个
Totally forgot I was wearing it.
你怎么确定自己是同性恋的
How did you know for sure you were gay?
因为我在跟男人做♥爱♥
'Cause I was having sex with a man.
怎么了
Why?
我也不知道
I don't know.
我觉得我可能是同性恋
I think I might be gay.
你不是
You're not gay.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
你怎么突然说起这个
Where is this coming from?
-是因为你现在当了焊工吗 -不是
- Is this 'cause you're a welder now? - No.
我不知道 就是...
I don't know. I...
最近有了一些前所未有的感受
I've just been feeling ways that I've never felt before.
你有跟女人做过爱吗
Have you had sex with another woman?
有 有过一次
Yeah. I did, once.
是很久之前了
It was a long time ago,
之前当保姆时让那位女主人给我口过
but I let a woman I was babysitting for go down on me.
是吗
Really?
对 给了我一大笔小费
Yeah. Got a great tip.
-那你给她口了吗 -没有
- Did you return the favor? - No.
你不是同性恋 你是枕头公主[只喜欢"接受Yeah, you're not gay. You're a pillow princess.
那之后你跟女孩做过吗
Have you been with a girl since?
做过 我刚在厕所跟她来了一发
Yep. I just made out with one in the bathroom.
好 这算是个开始
Okay, well, that's a start.
你喜欢看什么样的黄♥片♥
What kind of porn do you like?
我不看黄♥片♥
I don't watch porn.
放屁 所有人都看黄♥片♥
Bullshit. Everyone watches porn.
-我最起码是双性恋 -不
- I'm at least bisexual. - No.
你不是
You're not.
你为什么总说我不是
Why do you keep telling me what I'm not?
"基"督难道不应该重视爱和接纳吗
I thought Gay Jesus was all about love and acceptance.
抱歉
Sorry.
我也不知道我们现在是什么了
Yeah, I don't know what we're about anymore.
整个"基"督的事情
The whole Gay Jesus thing
已经完全失控了
has gotten completely out of hand.
他们做的事非常疯狂
I mean, people are doing crazy shit.
我现在成了革命领导人"基"切
Apparently, now I'm the gay Che.
最近 我总觉得...
Lately, I'm just feeling like--
我告诉你
Hey, news flash:
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表