Why aren't you in school?
我被开除了
I got expelled.
为什么
Why?
弗兰克
Frank.
他干了什么
What did he do?
干了所有的妈妈
All the moms.
他给了她们三种性病
He gave them venereal diseases.
然后他们就把你赶出来了
And they kicked you out?
上我的车 走吧
Get in my car now. Come on.
-好的 -快点
- Ugh, okay. - Come on.
抱歉 我很惊讶
Sorry, just surprised.
像你这样的人来收集指示牌可不常见
We don't see a lot of your type collecting signs.
你拿了多少过来
How many you got there?
22个
Twenty-two.
你们提供的这个活不错 收标语
Nice gig you got here, fencing signs.
我是竞选经理
I'm the campaign manager.
天
Jesus.
我要怎么才能成为竞选经理
How do I become a campaign manager?
很难入局 竞争激烈
Hard to break in. Lot of hustle.
学了很久政策法规 还有耶鲁大学的MBA学位
Took me a decade of policy law, and an MBA from Yale.
给你
Here you go.
一百一 再给你十块 帮我们保密
One ten, plus an extra ten bucks for your discretion.
给我二十我可以嘴更紧
I could be a lot more discreet for 20.
这是南区这边保密的现行汇率
It's the going rate for nondisclosure on the South Side.
行 给你
Okay. Here.
再次感谢
Thanks again.
等等 还有哪些街区有标语
Well, wait, what blocks still have signs?
业务结束前我还能再弄五十个过来
I could have another 50 by end of business.
我们还是喜欢雇佣多样性的员工
Oh, we'd rather give the work to the diversity hires.
你懂的
You understand.
记得投给怀曼
Vote Wyman!
小凯 抱歉 你女儿都没事吧
Yo, Kev, I'm so sorry, man. Hey, you girls all right?
她们没事
They're all right.
你好 女士
Hi, hey, ma'am.
就是你负责照顾那个
Are you the one responsible for that little hood rat
偷我钱包的小毛贼
who stole my wallet?
是的 那个 我很抱歉
Yeah, look, I--I'm so sorry about that.
她拿了多少钱 我还给你
Um, how much did she take? I--I can pay you back.
她把整个钱包都拿走了
She took the whole damn wallet.
八十块 我的身份证银行卡
Eighty bucks, my ID, my credit cards.
好的 没问题 可以解决
Okay, all right, we can take care of that.
给你 八十块 钱包我给你找回来
Uh, here you go, there's 80, and, uh, I'll find it for you.
我会还给你的 好吗
I'll get it back to you, all right?
我保证
I promise. Um...
你有没有看到那孩子往哪跑了
Hey, did you see which way the--the girl went or...
这不是我的问题 告诉她
Not my problem. Tell that girl
我要是再在公园看到她 我就报♥警♥
if I see her in the park again, I'm calling the cops.
那荆棘巷学院呢
What about Briar Lane Academy?
-地点在哪里 -斯科基
- Mm, where's that one? - Skokie.
那你每天要怎么上学
How're you gonna get up there every day?
那种学校是给有司机和保姆的孩子上的
Those schools are for kids with nannies and drivers.
你得找一所离家近的
You gotta find a school way closer to home.
或者直接去迪耶特
Or just go to Dyett.
我不能去公立学校
I can't go to public school.
-为什么 -霍普金斯让我变软弱了
- Why not? - Hopkins made me soft.
我现在有礼貌了 我吃法式肉酱
I have manners now. I eat paté.
我的角质层上还抹了杏子油
I put apricot oil on my cuticles.
你还有三星期的学要上
Well, there's three weeks of school left,
反正得找个地方
and you gotta go somewhere.
麦克斯·惠特福德说他要迟到一会
Max Whitford says he's gonna be late.
典型的彰显权力
Classic power move.
我们能不能先看看荆棘巷学院有没有位置
Can't we just see if Briar Lane Academy has a spot?
也许他们能提供交通服务
Maybe they provide transportation?
行 给你 输号♥码
Fine, here, put the number in.
招生处
Admissions.
你好 我打电♥话♥来想问问
Hi, there, I was calling to see
你们学校有没有空余的...
whether you might have room in your--
学生的种族是
Ethnicity of the student?
黑人
Black.
抱歉 我们已经有一个了
Sorry, we already have one.
有一个什么
One what?
黑人学生 感谢你的致电
Black student. Thanks for calling.
抱歉
Sorry.
我明天带你去公立学校
I'll take you over to public school tomorrow.
但今天我一定要镇住这个惠特福德
But today I have to impress this Whitford guy.
房♥产经纪人手上总是有
Real estate agents always have something better
比展示出来的更好的资源
than whatever it is they're showing you.
只是必须说服他 你值得看更好的
You just have to convince them that you deserve to see it.
他还有诚信义务
He's also got fiduciary duty.
我们的伦理学课上学过 如果你想镇住他
We covered that in Ethics. And if you wanna impress him,
就多用"手工"这个词
use the word "Artisanal" A lot.
有钱人都用这个词形容优秀
It's how fancy people say good.
手工芝士 手工肥皂
Artisanal cheese. Artisanal soap.
你在哪学的这些东西
Wow, where did you learn all this?
手工私立学校
Artisanal private school.
手工
Artisanal.
有什么可以帮到你 先生
Can I help you, sir?
那个 我想跟竞选经理谈谈
Yeah, I--I need to speak to the campaign manager.
事关紧急
It's a--it's a matter of some urgency.
他在筹资会上 但我是运营经理 迪亚哥
He's at a fundraiser, but I'm the operations manager, Diego.
好的 运营经理迪亚哥
All right, Operations Manager Diego,
你知道市里有整整两个街区
are you aware there are two whole city blocks
都没插鲁伊斯的标语牌吗
with no Ruiz signs on them?
我知道 这确实是个问题
Oh, I know, it's a problem.
埃莉诺·怀曼这个小人雇流浪汉干的
Crooked Eleanor Wyman pays the homeless to do it.
-真是恶劣 -太卑鄙了
- I mean, it's deplorable. - It's despicable.
她很邪恶
She's evil.
正好 我有一些竖牌子的经验
Well, luckily, I have, uh, some experience in erecting signs.
也许我可以过去帮你们重新插一下
Maybe I could go around and replace them for you.
-你们付多少钱 -五块钱一个
- What do you guys pay? - Five bucks a sign.
但是 我们想雇佣当地人
But, um, we try to hire local people.
我就是纯种当地人 土生土长的南区人
Hey, I'm as local as they come. South Side, born and bred.
我是说当地西班牙裔人
Uh, local Hispanic people.
我就是西班牙裔 弗兰克·罗德里格斯
I am Hispanic. Frank Rodriguez.
-罗德里格斯 -没错
- Rodriguez? - Yeah.
我爸爸是爱尔兰人 但是
My dad was, uh, Irish, but, uh,
妈妈是墨西哥人
mamacita was Mexican.
我就是个活体墨西哥炸卷饼
I'm a big, fat chimichanga.
我拿22个走
Hey, I'm gonna take 22 of these.
你们能提前付钱吗
Do you guys pay in advance?
你插完之后去辩论会上找我们拿钱
You're gonna have to meet us at the debate afterwards to get paid.
竞选经理亚历杭德罗会在那里
That's where Alejandro, the campaign manager, is.
好的
All righty, then.
妥了
Got it.
-怀曼竞选加油 -你是想说鲁伊斯吧
- Go Wyman! - You mean Ruiz.
什么
What?
鲁伊斯竞选加油
Go Ruiz.
没错 冲呀 冲呀[西语]
Right. Arriba, arriba.
伊恩
Ian.
伊恩 天哪
Ian, oh, my God.
天哪
Oh, my God.
你敢相信吗
Can you believe it?
你的赎金 每一分都是我们自己筹的
We raised every dime ourselves.
-谁们 -你的信徒们
- We? - Your disciples.
我们众筹了赎金把你保释出来
We crowdsourced your bail to get you out.
可是我在里面的工作还没完成
I wasn't really done in there, though.
他们需要我
Those guys need me.
天哪 最近发生太多让人兴奋的事情了
Oh, my God, so much exciting stuff has happened.
我们现在已经有赞助商了
We have sponsorship now.
我们的影响力覆盖了45个州
We're in 45 states,
社交平台上有一百万粉丝
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表