没问题
Um, it's--it's fine.
挺好的
It's all good.
我看了缝针的地方
Checked the stitches.
能看出来
I can tell.
我再确认一下
You gotta be safe.
别害羞
Don't be shy.
我今天吃了一整天玉米片 所以...
I know I've been having nachos all day, so...
下边的空气可能不太清新
...I got a lot of gas going on down there.
我不希望熏到你
You don't want anything.
不要紧张 小凯
Don't be nervous, Kev...
除非你瞒了我什么事情
...Unless there's something you're not telling me.
好吧好吧 我错了
Okay, okay, okay, fine!
我没做输精管切除术 我假装做了
I didn't get a vasectomy. I pretended to
其实吃了一整天维柯丁 而且还撸管了
while taking Vicodin all day, and I was masturbating,
我还学了《堡垒之夜》里的一种舞蹈
and I learned to do one of the dances on Fortnite.
我简直是魔鬼本人
I'm the devil himself.
我这就重新预约手术
I'll reschedule the vasectomy right now.
这他妈还差不多
You're damn right you will.
操
Fuck!
真♥他♥妈♥狠
God.
不过你还是会做♥鸡♥翅的吧
You're still making the wings, though, right?
等等 等一下
Oh, hey, wait a minute.
你这是要走吗
You're leaving?
我当然要走
Well, of course I'm leaving.
不然你觉得会怎么样
What did you think would happen?
我是在考验你 蠢货
It was a test, you idiot,
你没通过
and you failed.
考验我
A test?
对
Yeah.
我没有流产
I didn't miscarry.
我是想看看你是否在乎我
I was testing you to see if you gave a shit,
而你不在乎
and you don't.
所以你现在要跟这个笨蛋走
So now you're going off with this clown
就因为我在毫不知情的情况下没通过考验吗
because I failed a non-test I didn't know I took?
弗兰克你好 很高兴见到你
Hello, Frank. Nice to see you.
那孩子们怎么办
Uh, what about the babies?
我会减到两个
I'm gonna reduce to two.
兰迪会全职做面包
Randy's gonna make bread full-time.
我很爱你 也爱我们的六个宝宝
I love you and the six G's.
我知道你这话有几分真心 弗兰克
I know there's some truth to that, Frank,
但是不管吃不吃药
but medication or not,
你对我都没有好影响
you're just not good for me.
重点在于
Look, the point is
你就算再喜欢我和孩子们
there's always gonna be someone you love
也会有更喜欢的东西
more than me and the kids.
她指的是酒 弗兰克
She means alcohol, Frank,
因为你是个酒鬼
because you're an alcoholic.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我听得懂
I got-- I got that.
我需要你签一下这个
I need you to sign this.
声明你放弃一切亲子关系权利
Says you'll never come forward to claim any paternity rights.
请
Please.
可是 一般情况下
Usually, there's some...
放弃权利的时候会有资金交易
...exchange of funds when rights are signed away.
给你五千能解决吗
How's 5K for your trouble?
给我一万的话能解决得更彻底
I'd be a lot less trouble for 10K.
再见 弗兰克
Good-bye, Frank.
英格丽 宝贝
Ingrid, sugar,
-亲 亲爱的 -别说了 再见
- su--sweetheart. - No, no, no. Good-bye.
宝贝 小英 你听我说
W-w--honey, Ingy, listen to me.
加拉格的"拉"是提手旁吧
That's two Ls in "Gallagher"?
直接给我现金吧
Make it out to cash.
重大新闻
Now for breaking news,
我们即将直播驾车射击案发生现场
we go live to the scene of a drive-by shooting--
野孩子们 你们看什么呢
Hey, campers. What are we watching?
之前在看《艳舞♥女♥郎》 现在结束了
We were watching Showgirls, but it's over.
对 看完了 该睡觉了 小莉
Yep, show's over. Time for bed, Kell.
-走吧 -我居然错过了《艳舞♥女♥郎》
- Come on. - I missed Showgirls ?
她在大理石地板上滑倒的时候...
When she slips on the marbles...
我的天 简直太精彩了
Oh, my God, that's good.
粟米糖 这是什么时候买♥♥的
Ooh, candy corn. Where did we get that?
一美元店 过季产品货架
Dollar store. Off-season aisle.
看我大吃特吃丫的
Oh, I'ma eat the fuck out of this.
卡尔跟你说过吗
Hey, did Carl tell you about the time
有一次他往鼻子里塞了16个这玩意儿
that he shoved 16 of these fuckers up his nose?
-拜托 有必要提这件事吗 -超恶心
- Come on, we don't need to be talking about it. - So gross.
16个吗
16?
他简直是在鼻子里做了个生物工程
He bio-engineered that shit right up there.
-利普回来了 -还他妈拿了个勺子
- What's up, Lip? - With a fucking spoon
为了给它搞出来
trying to get it out.
他整整一百天滴酒没沾 菲奥娜
A hundred days he was sober, Fiona.
谁
Who?
杰森
Jason.
我担♥保♥的人
My sponsee.
谁啊
Who?
店里的杰森
Jason from the shop.
我是他的担♥保♥人
I'm his sponsor.
你♥他♥妈♥把我担♥保♥的人灌醉了
You just got my sponsee fucking drunk.
他没说他是你的...
He didn't say he was your--
整整一百天
A hundred days,
他滴酒没沾
he was sober!
太惨了 我很同情他
And that's sad. I'm sorry for him.
但这不怪我 我又不知道
But it's not my fault. I didn't know.
是啊 什么事都怪不着你 对吧
No, nothing's your fault anymore, huh?
你又不在场 你不知道情况
You weren't there. You don't know.
我知道有人在他面前晃伏特加
I know someone waved vodka in his face.
我知道他跟你分开后 就打给了毒贩
I know when he left you, he called his dealer
然后注射了海♥洛♥因♥
and he shot up heroin.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我当时不知道
Look, I didn't know.
你根本不在乎 怎么会知道
No, you didn't care enough to know.
你给我听着
Listen to me.
我他妈要你滚出这个家
I want you out of this fucking house.
我错过了什么
What'd I miss?
哟 有粟米糖
Ooh, candy corn.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表