Well, let's get set up fast
别再丢生意了
so we don't lose any more business.
好 去煮咖啡
Okay, let's get the coffee going.
点烧烤架
Fire up the grills.
配好番茄酱
Make sure the ketchups are married.
我去把百叶窗打开
I'll get the blinds.
好了 摆桌子
All right, set the tables.
开工了 快点
Let's go, guys. Come on.
伊莱兹
Hey, Eliza.
她还活着吗
She alive?
醒醒
Yo, wakey-wakey!
别碰我
Get the fuck away from me!
别激动
Take it easy!
操
Shit.
抱歉
Sorry.
你没事吧
You okay?
没事 现在几点了
Yeah. Uh, what time is it?
怎么把门锁了
Why was this place locked?
我很晚的时候在清点现金
I was doing the cash out late,
后来我进了后面的办公室
and I, uh, went into the back office
就一会儿 结果不知从哪
for a second, and these...
冒出三个可疑的男人
three sketchy guys just came out of nowhere,
我以为他们要打劫我
and I thought they were gonna rob me
还是什么 我也不知道
or...I don't know what.
天呐 你没事吧
My God. Are you okay?
我把门锁上了 不知道
I-I locked up. I didn't know
他们是否还在附近
if they were still hanging around,
已经很晚了 我不想回家或者坐地铁
and I didn't want to go home or take the L that late
以防他们跟踪我
in case they tried to follow me.
你进后面办公室时把现金放在外面了吗
You left the cash out when you went in the back office?
是的 钱没丢
Yeah, it's fine.
好吧
All right.
我要走了去洗个澡
Um, I'm gonna go and take a shower,
我会来上中班
and, uh, I will be back for the lunch shift,
这事不会再发生了
and it won't happen again.
看见没 洗发水
See? Shampoo.
不是洗洁精
Not dish liquid.
真是个有趣的概念
That's an interesting concept.
来 给你看看
Here, let me show you.
好了
All right.
就这样
Oh, man. Yeah, that, uh...
真舒服
that actually feels really good.
我很擅长按♥摩♥"头"部吧
I give great head, huh?
是啊 比你平时的手法好很多
Yeah, it's better than your regular head.
打扰一下
Knock, knock, knock!
-是我 -天啊 伙计
- Just me. - Jesus, dude!
我没看你的屌♥
And I'm not looking at your dick.
只是我把牙套落在这里了
I just left my retainer in here.
我撒谎了 我看了你的屌♥ 再见
I lied. I looked at your dick. Bye!
你的白♥痴♥男友还欠我300块
Hey, your stupid boyfriend still owes me $300
电视费呢
for the Comcast bill!
你得甩掉这些人
You gotta lose those guys.
是吗 那我又得经历一次
Yeah, then I gotta go through the bullshit
找新室友的痛苦
of getting a new roommate.
好了 转过去 该你了
Okay, turn around. Your turn.
-好 -你今天休息吗
- All right. - Are you off today?
是的
Yeah.
我也是
Me too.
我们应该做点什么
We should do something.
为什么 你不和布恩一起玩吗
Why? You're not hanging around with Boone?
不了 他要回也门去了
No, he's on his way back to Yemen.
就是那个到处埋着地雷的地方吗
Isn't that where all those land mines are?
祝他好运
Fingers crossed.
我们一起玩吧 之前没试过
So let's hang out. Never done that before.
可以看看我们喜不喜欢彼此
We could see if we even like each other.
我要做一整天无聊的事
I got boring shit to do all day.
我也是 可以一起
Me too. We can do it together.
转过来
Aah! Turn around.
-照镜子 -不错
- Take a look. - Oh, nice.
-挺好的 -我喜欢
- It's good. - Yeah, I like it.
瞧 我的手法也不错
Right, you see, I give good head too.
这是什么
What is this?
魔鬼 你们是魔鬼
Diablas! Las diablas!
圣地亚哥
Santiago.
他可能又做噩梦了
He probably had a nightmare again.
去死 去死
Die! Die!
姑娘们
Girls! Whoa, whoa, whoa.
-住手 你们在做什么 -你弄疼他了
- Stop. What are you doing? - Hey! You're hurting him!
-你们用胶带把他绑住了 -还有手铐
- You duct taped him? - And handcuffs?
圣地亚哥 真对不起
Santiago, I am so sorry.
你得原谅她们
You have to forgive them.
这俩丫头有点野
The-the girls are a little bit wild.
幼儿园应该让她们学乖的
Preschool was supposed to be taming them.
走 宝贝 我给你倒点果汁
Come on, baby. Let's go get you some juice.
姑娘们 你们怎么回事
Girls, what has gotten into you?
-不能随便伤害别人 -不能吗
- We don't hurt people. - We don't?
当然不能了 我们要友善
No, of course not. We have to be nice,
而且圣地亚哥是我们的家人
and Santiago's part of our family.
-不是 -是的 亲爱的
- No. - Yes, honey,
他姐姐很快也会来家里了
and his sister's gonna be here soon too.
不行 他们回家去
No, they go home.
他们没有家
They don't have a home.
坏人想让他们变成性♥奴♥
Bad people wanted to turn them into sex slaves
或者黑帮成员
and gang members.
小凯 别说了
Kev, please stop talking.
我在教育她们 我...
I'm trying to teach them. I'm--
她们才四岁 来吧 姑娘们
They're four years old. Come on, girls.
该换衣服上学去了
It's time to get dressed for school.
带圣地亚哥去酒吧
Take Santiago to the bar.
圣地亚哥
Santiago.
你觉得怎么样
What do you say?
我们来好好享受下父子独处时间吧
Me and you having some quality dad time together?
来吧
Huh? Let's do it!
不 不
No, no.
天呐 我很抱歉
God, I'm so sorry.
把T恤举着
Yeah, just hold up the shirt.
不错
Nice!
流浪疯汉现在已经上了热搜前50了
Hey, Hobo Loco is trending in the top 50 right now.
我还以为最多来30个流浪汉
Thought we'd have, like, 30 homeless here and that'd be it.
大伙
Hey, everyone!
请大喊
Let me all hear you say,
"我爱流浪疯汉"
"I love Hobo Loco!"
我爱流浪疯汉
I love Hobo Loco!
这是在逗我吗
Are you fucking kidding me?
这些人都是谁啊
Who are all these people?
老天
Jesus.
大家都是来参加流浪疯汉比赛的吗
Hey, is everybody here for the Hobo Loco competition?
看来是这样 但我会赢的
Apparently so, but I'm gonna win this thing.
有点难 因为我志在必得
Gonna be hard, since I'm a shoo-in.
是吗
That right?
我每份工作都没坚持过37天以上
I've never held the same job for more than 37 days.
2013年 我把全部积蓄
I spent my life savings
投在了一家百视达专营店上
on a Blockbuster franchise in 2013.
我送走了躁郁症老婆 癌症女友
I buried a bipolar wife, a cancer-riddled girlfriend,
还有一个从没爱过我的老娘
and a mother who never loved me.
我的老二有三分之二
Two-thirds of my penis got blown off
在海湾战争中被炸飞了
in the First Gulf War.
我在2006年中了大奖
I won the lottery in 2006
但我不小心把那张彩票
and accidentally used the winning ticket
当卷烟纸用了
as a rolling paper.
我在密歇根州弗林特长大
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表