You're getting his sister too?
嗯 领养部门的人今天晚些时候送她过来
Yeah. Foster people are gonna be dropping her off a little bit later.
扣上去
There you go.
最后一步
And the final touch.
真不错
Oh. Okay.
他看起来怎么样
How's he look?
像个美国土包子
Like a cheesy American.
很好
Nice.
你家里还有女人吗
So you got a lady friend back home?
当然有
Mm, sure do.
贾丝明·道恩
Jasmine Dawn.
不过三年前她把我逐出家门了
Except she kicked me out three years ago.
把你这么健壮的小伙子赶出来了
Strapping young man like you?
我经常喝到不省人事 她受不了了
Yeah, well, I had too many blackouts for her to deal with.
不过我要是成为流浪疯汉王
But I become the Hobo Loco Man, though,
她就会让我回家 对吧
she gotta take me back, right?
只要她能接受第二名
As long as she'll settle for runner-up.
不会的
Won't have to.
你浑身上下都写满了失败
You got loser written all over you.
好了 下午好
All right, good afternoon!
欢迎大家
Yes, welcome.
欢迎大家来参加流浪疯汉竞赛
Thank you for entering our Hobo Loco Man search--
或者说流浪疯女
or Hobo Loco Woman,
上推特和图享网给我们点赞
当然了 女士们
of course. Yes, ladies.
我们已经审阅了你们的申请
All right, we have reviewed your applications,
现在我们要宣布20位入围选手
and we're ready to announce the 20 contestants.
如果听到了自己的名字 请上前
If your name is called, please come on up
站到流浪疯汉门前
to the Hobo Loco porch.
贝瑟妮·豪斯曼
Bethany Houseman!
-贝瑟妮来了 -好的
- There's Bethany! - Hey, all right.
下一位 维克多
Next up, Victor...
"纳格海"
"Nag-high."
维克多 哥们
Victor! My man.
-好的 -下一位
- All right. - Next up:
弗兰克·加拉格
Frank Gallagher!
太好了 他在哪里
Whoo! Yes! Where is he?
-他来了 -弗兰克来了
- Hey, there he is. - That's Frank.
他来了
There he is!
好的 格洛丽亚·斯威特兰
All right. Gloria Sweetland.
她还有粉丝呢
Oh, she's got fans.
米基·欧谢
Mikey O'Shea!
-米基 米基 米基 -太好了
- Mikey, Mikey, Mikey. - Yeah.
我们要竞争了
We got a competition now.
-对 -你好
- Yeah. - Hola.
下一位 欧科因夫人
Next up, Mrs. O'Coin.
没错 她上来了
Right. There she is.
不行就是不行 奥德丽 好吗
No means no, Audrey, all right?
手放下去
There you go.
今天你想让我陪你做什么无聊的事情
So what boring stuff are you gonna have me do with you today?
得去买♥♥个新的手♥机♥充电器
Uh, gotta buy a new phone charger,
几双袜子
some socks,
然后去买♥♥点菜
then go grocery shopping.
小黛让我们轮流去
Debs has us on rotation.
今天轮到我了
It's my turn.
我可以帮你买♥♥点健康的食物
I can help you get some healthy stuff.
你知道杂货店居然真有新鲜蔬果架吗
Do you know they actually have produce aisles at the grocery store?
真的吗
Hmm, you don't say.
太爽了
This feels so good.
很久没有男人的手穿过我的头发了
It's been a long time since a boy's run his fingers through my hair.
你在这做志愿工作多久了
Hey, uh, how long you been volunteering here?
从上美容学校的时候
Uh, since beauty school.
我祖母佩吉以前住在这里
My Grandma Peggy used to live here.
你说什么
Hmm? What'd you say?
我不是跟你说话 布鲁姆·希尔达
I wasn't talking to you, Broom Hilda.
我在跟利普说我祖母佩吉的事情
I was telling Lip about my Grandma Peggy.
那个臭婊♥子♥
The whore?
她就上了你男朋友一次而已 别记仇了
She fucked your boyfriend one time. Get over it.
你都过了75岁的坎了 别纠结这种破事了
You know, that shit shouldn't matter once you're past 75.
我永远都忘不了
I will never forget.
好吧 挺好的 那你继续保持
Okay, well, that's good. You hold on to that.
你对我露出了那种笑容
You're smiling at me in that way.
哪种笑容
What way?
喜欢我的笑容
That you like me.
看着你在休息日给老太太上卷发器
Well, it's kind of hard not to when you're
我真是对你欲罢不能啊
putting rollers in some lady's hair on your day off.
奥德丽 住手
Audrey, stop.
别碰他
Leave him alone.
那是我的屌♥
That's my dick.
品尝我们的菠萝生姜柠檬汁
10元
招聘员工
你好 小伙子
'Sup, small fry?
看到你们窗户上贴了启事
Saw the sign in the window.
"招募员工" 我需要一份工作
"Help Wanted." I need a job.
你多大了
How old are you?
Twenty-five.
等你31岁再来吧
Yeah, come back when you're 31.
好
Okay.
这些挤完的柠檬你们还要吗
What do you do with those squeezed-out lemons?
恭喜各位流浪汉
Okay, congratulations, hobos.
接下来的一周 你们就住在这个后院
For the next week, you'll be sleeping in this backyard
你们每天要喝16盎司的流浪疯汉
and be required to drink 16 ounces of Hobo Loco daily.
每天都要进行限时挑战
Each day, you'll be given timed challenges.
没能完成任务的人
Those of you who fail to complete the tasks
将会被淘汰
will be eliminated.
你们还要提高品牌知名度
You'll also need to create brand awareness.
你们每人将拿到一部手♥机♥和两升流浪疯汉
You each get a phone and two quarts of Hobo Loco.
拍下大量别人品尝流浪疯汉的照片和视频
Take lots of photos and videos of folks sampling your Hobo Loco.
好了 大家都准备好进行第一项挑战了吗
All right, who's ready for the first challenge?
好了
Yeah!
为了体现真正的流浪汉精神 每位选手
In the spirit of a true hobo, each contestant will forage
都要搜集材料用作今晚睡觉的床铺
for their own bedding to sleep on tonight.
评价标准
You will be judged
是床铺的创造性和使用的材料
on creativity and resourcefulness.
一个小时倒计时
You have one hour.
好了 快出去开始你们的流浪吧
All right, let's go out there, start hobo-ing!
好的
Okay!
-弗兰克 -你干什么呢
- Frank! - What are you doing?
-来嘛 弗兰克 -别碰我
- Come on, Frank! - Get off of me. No!
等等我
Wait for me!
老伙计你瞧
Argh, matey.
鲜虾爆米花重磅回归
Popcorn shrimp is back.
妈的
Fucking sh--
老伙计你瞧 鲜虾爆米花重磅回归
Aye, aye, matey. Popcorn shrimp is back.
冒牌海盗 吃虾要不要配个汽水
Hey, butt pirate, need a soda with your shrimp?
去你♥妈♥的♥ 傻♥逼♥
Fuck you, douchebag!
妈的
Fuck.
瞧啊 老伙计
Aye, aye, matey.
鲜虾爆米花 该死
Popcorn shrimp. Fuck.
我们什么时候在这种过草
When did we plant grass in here?
-那是发霉了 -妈的
- That's mold. - Ah, fuck.
你们怎么突然搞上卫生了
When'd you guys suddenly get into cleaning?
好让圣地亚哥高兴
Makes Santiago happy.
嗯 我们在做他喜欢的事
Yeah, we're doing stuff he likes.
圣地亚哥说你那俩姑娘要杀了他
Hey, uh, Santiago said your girls are trying to murder him.
什么
What?
她们今早是想干这个吗
Is that what they were doing this morning?
等等 原来她们今早是在干这个吗
Wait, that's what they were doing this morning?
他管她们叫狄阿波罗
He called them las diablas--
意思是魔鬼
the devils.
但他能接受
But he's okay with it,
因为他不希望你们把他遣送回国
because he doesn't want you to send him back.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表