擦 你居然不记得去年发生的事了吗
Jesus, you really don't remember what happened last year?
妈♥逼♥这次用心点吧
Pay some fucking attention this time.
你的生活复杂沉重 菲奥娜
Your life's not simple, Fiona,
你是我前所未见的 最与众不同的
and you're nothing like anyone I've ever met.
你燃起了我重新享受生活的欲望
You make me want to enjoy my life again.
这老东西什么人
Who the hell is that?
我老爹
My dad.
我从医这么多年来 还从没见过
In my whole career, I've never seen such a
-这么神奇的酒精中毒案例 -谢谢
- spectaular display of alcoholism. -Thank you.
-还缺多少钱 -18元30美分
- How much are we short? - $18.30.
我要给一个波兰小鬼当高考预考的枪手
I'm take the PSATs for some Polish kid.
你还能再赚个 十块钱吗
Are you able to kick in, like, ten more?
我周五要发工资
I get paid Friday.
好的 剩下的我来想办法
Okay, I'll figure out the rest.
我可以借钱给你
I can loan you the money.
我们不需要你的施舍
We don't need your charity.
"菲奥娜 谢谢你给了我难忘的一夜"
"Fiona, thanks for a night I'll never forget."
托尼是哪个傻♥逼♥
Who the fuck's Tony?
昨天晚上的事 我期待了很长时间
I've waited a long time for last night to happen.
至少托尼不会过来
At least Tony's not coming here
掺和我们的家事
getting all in my family's business
你♥他♥妈♥有病吗 弗兰克
What the fuck is wrong, Frank?!
也许这就是我想要的
Maybe that's what I want.
你一点也不了解我
You know nothing about me.
那你告诉我啊
Then teach me!
-我是同性恋 -我知道
- I'm gay. - I know.
这拳是因为你操♥我♥丈夫
That's for screwing my husband.
我要再生个孩子
I want another baby.
-什么 -我得偿所愿
- What? - I get what I want,
你也可以得偿所愿
and you can have what you want.
把士力架放回去 赶紧的
Put the candy back, now.
-操 -妈的
- Fuck! - Shit!
我喜欢你 菲奥娜
I like you, Fiona.
你也是个下流女 和我一样
You're a dirty girl, like me.
茉莉 这位是维罗妮卡
Jasmine, this is Veronica.
-小维住在隔壁 -你好 小维
- V lives next door. - Hiya, v.
小凯 寄养儿童只能待一个星期
We're only taking in a foster kid for a week
拿到钱我好去付那该死的停车罚款单
to get the money to pay for my stupid parking tickets.
你想去公园转转吗
Want to go over to the park,
扔扔橄榄球啥的
Throw the old pigskin around?
我儿子乔纳能来这吗
Would it be all right if my son Jonah came?
我给你考了2200分
I scored you a 2,200.
我是高等教育评估组织的调查员
I'm an investigator for the educational evaluation service.
这是机器人实验室 是全国最好的
This is the robotics lab. It is the best in the country.
随时都可以来
Come by anytime.
科学让我欲♥火♥焚身
Science just turns me on.
你在躲什么呢
What are you hiding?
我离开她们了
I left them.
你们家就是弗兰克的春梦
Your house is Frank's wet dream.
他永远也不愿意从中醒来
Never gonna get him out.
-爸 -儿子
- Dad. - Son.
-我们算什么关系 -朋友
- What are we? - Friends.
-朋友而已 -朋友兼炮♥友♥
- Just friends? - Friends who like to do this.
我知道
I knew that.
上面说 你有机会再次奉献处♥女♥之身
It says here you can re-dedicate yourself as a virgin.
口♥交♥ 纵欲 黑色假阳♥具♥
Oral sex, orgy, big black strap-on dildo.
你个婊♥子♥
You whore!
他当众羞辱我
He humiliated me!
滚出去
Get out!
再也别回来了
Don't ever come back!
你走出来了
You're out of the house.
我走出来了
I'm out of the house!
现在如何 爸爸 我还是婊♥子♥吗
What do you think now, daddy? Am I still a whore?
弗兰克 弗兰克
Frank? Frank?!
我觉得我有点爱上她了
I think I was kind of falling in love with her.
你偷车多久了
How long you been stealing cars?
谁说我偷车了
Who says I steal them?
我必须离开这里 跟我走吧
I have to leave town. Come with me.
哥斯达黎加 那儿美极了
Costa Rica, it's beautiful.
我大概是爱上他了
I think I might be in love with him.
很可怕 是吧
Scary, isn't it?
我爱你 我想和你在一起
I love you. I want to be with you.
跟我走吧
Come with me.
无♥耻♥家庭 第二季第一集
失踪
埃迪·杰克逊
决一死战
周五晚上十点
80 81 82
80, 81, 82,
83 84
83, 84...
用不了多久了 弗兰克
Won't be long now, Frank.
几天之内 她就能走到商店
In a few days, she's gonna make it to the store,
美发厅 艾莱柏酒吧
then the hair salon, Alibi room.
会遇着你的朋友们
Gonna meet your friends.
...Ninety-nine...
会听到弗兰克温暖人心
Hear all those heart-warming,
卑鄙下流 白吃白占的光荣事迹
scumbag freeloading Frank stories.
这他妈谁啊
Who the hell is that?
组里的朋友
Friend from group.
组里
Group?
嗜性匿名者互诫协会
Sex addicts anonymous.
好日子要到头了 弗兰克老爸
Gig's almost up, Daddy Frank.
该想别的办法了
Time to make other plans.
一百了
One hundred!
停下来吧 厄尼
Hey, cut it off, Ernie.
谢了 副官
Thanks, lieutenant.
我们明天早点把凯米送过来可以吗
Hey, do you mind if we drop Cami off early tomorrow?
明天好市多要存货 特蕾莎得早点去
Teresa's got inventory at Costco.
没问题
No problem.
特蕾莎给我们包装有损的汤罐头 代我谢谢她
And tell Teresa thanks for the case of dented soup.
拜拜 凯米
Bye-bye, Cami. Mwah.
泳池开放
Pool's open!
埃迪去了什么福窝啊
Eddie goes to the corner for a pack of lucky's,
一点信儿都没有
never heard from again.
二♥逼♥市政♥府♥等不及停发他的工资呢
Goddamn city couldn't wait to stop paying him.
两周不到 支票就不寄来了
Wasn't two weeks before the checks stopped coming.
现在要我们靠什么活
And now what are we supposed to live off of?
希拉的单身残疾金吗
Sheila's single disability check?
奥萨马·奥巴马先生指望我们靠这个活下去吗
How does Mr. Osama-Obama expect us to survive on that?
他要电击我 我就打了他
He gonna try and tase me. I hit him.
要是希拉真的工作
If Sheila does go to work,
她又能赚多少
what's she going to make?
最多拿个最低工资
Minimum wage... at best.
没人知道埃迪的消息吗
Nobody's heard from Eddie?
-他电击我 -毫无消息
- He tases me... - Not a word.
这人怎么一点不负责任呢
Man's got no sense of responsibility.
留下我们一家三口要自己找活路
Leaving a family of three to fend for ourselves.
我被电击了两次 伙计
I got tased twice, man.
扯蛋
Bullshit.
你说什么
What you say?
我说 扯蛋
I said bullshit!
我被电击过才一秒
I got tasered for like a second,
就尿了裤子了
I crapped myself.
你根本不可能被电击两次
There's no way you got tasered twice,
再打倒三个条子 撒丫子走人
fought off three cops ran away.
你是说我是骗子吗
You calling me a liar?
至少也是个吹牛皮的
At the very least, an exaggerator.
赌一千块钱
A grand says I did.
小凯 你的电击枪还在吗
Kev, you still got that taser back there?
赌一千块钱 再加九千
I'll see your grand and add nine more.
一万元的美♥利♥坚♥法定货币
10,000 in American legal tender
赌你不可能被电击两次
says you can not get tasered twice
还尿不湿你的小裤裤
and not soil your tighty whities,
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表