你能不能别整天把钱挂在嘴边
Could you stop whining about money for two seconds, maybe?
我从那家破饭店买♥♥了点爆米花虾
Brought some popcorn shrimp back from my shitty-ass job.
-美味 -我要打开火炉
- Yum. - I'm turning the furnace on.
看看会不会有一氧化碳泄露
Gotta check for carbon monoxide leaks.
你需要找份工作 菲奥娜
You need a job, Fiona.
怎么回事
What the hell?
不要 完了
No! Shit!
别这样
Come on.
操
Fuck.
救命
Help!
我卡在下面了
I'm stuck down here!
来了 这就来
I'm coming. I'm coming.
我说了这就来
I said I'm coming!
萨莉 在我看来 你所说的话
So, uh, what I'm hearing you say, Sally,
意思就是虽然你还生卢的气
is that even though you're still mad at Lou,
但你愿意多想想他做的好事
you are willing to focus on the good things he does.
萨莉 你的心理医生正在跟动物玩具
Sally, your therapist is having a tea party
开茶话会呢
with stuffed animals.
门开了
Door's open.
找谁
Yeah?
我们想找英格丽
We're looking for Ingrid.
我是她前夫 这位是关医生
I'm her ex-husband. This is Dr. Kwan--
我他妈管你们是谁
Oh, I don't give a fuck who you are.
她就在里面
She's right here.
其实呢 萨莉
Yeah, you know, Sally,
我们得下周同一时间
we will have to continue this later
再继续聊这个了
same time next week.
没想到你居然背叛了我
I cannot believe that you betrayed me
把她找过来了
and brought her here.
英格丽 关医生向我解释了
Ingrid, Dr. Kwan explained to me
如果你让六胞胎都活到生产
that you will bleed out and die
你会大出血而死
if you carry six babies to term.
那你为什么要把那些胚胎放入我的子♥宫♥
Then why did you implant all those embryos in me?
那是因为你那皱巴干瘪的子♥宫♥
Because there was only a five percent chance
胚胎能够顺利着床并存活的几率
of any of them surviving implantation
本来只有5%
in your shriveled-up uterus.
那你的意思是 我是个医学奇迹吗
So what you're saying is, I'm a medical miracle?
如果你让六个孩子
You'll be a medical tragedy
都活到生产 你会变成医学惨剧
if you carry all six of those fetuses to term.
我愿意冒这个险
I am willing to take my chances.
英格丽 我们去关医生办公室
Ingrid, we are gonna go to Dr. Kwan's office.
-不 -她会按照流程
- No. - She is gonna do
-终止一部分胚胎... -不 不
- the procedure, and then... - No, no, no, no.
然后我带你回家
...I will take you home.
不 你们滚出我的家
No! Get out of my house!
婊♥子♥ 你要是现在不乖乖跟我回办公室
Bitch, if you don't come to my office right now,
小心我拿出北朝鲜人的架势 伸手进你阴♥道♥
I will go North Korean on you and reach into your vagina
把那些胚胎活生生给你拽出来
and rip those embryos out of you with my bare hands!
医生 别这样
Doctor, please!
她要杀我的孩子们
She is trying to kill my babies!
英格丽
Ingrid?
英格丽 糟了
Ingrid? Oh, crap.
英格
Ingy.
英格丽 开门
Ingrid? Open this door!
-求你了 -有人吗
- Please. - Hello?
-是谁下来了吗 -求你了
- Is somebody down here? - Please!
-我被困住了 -英格丽
- I'm trapped! - Ingrid.
人生中难免会遇到困境
Well, we all feel trapped at some point.
你想跟我聊聊吗
Uh, do you want to talk about it?
不 你个疯婆子 我是黛比
No, you crazy bitch! It's Debbie!
我得从这里出去 把煤气关掉
I need to get out of here and turn off the gas
免得整个房♥子都炸了
before the house blows up!
黛比
Debbie?
黛比
Debbie?
救命
Help!
救命啊
Help!
来个人救救我
Somebody help!
黛比
Debbie?
凯莉
Kelly?
我的裤子卡住了
My pants are stuck.
能脱掉吗
Can you take them off?
什么
What?
你把裤子脱掉
Just take off your pants!
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
屁♥股♥不错
Nice ass.
我们去关煤气吧
Let's get that gas turned off.
谢谢你们给的晚餐 奢华的法式餐厅
Thank you for dinner, fancy French restaurant.
太棒了
Oh, yeah!
里面有蜗牛吗
Any escargots in here?
别这样 谁啊
Come on! Hey!
不择手段 米基·欧 不择手段
All's fair, Mikey O. All's fair.
别闹
Come on, now!
别这样
Come on! Aww!
怎么回事 孩子们
What's going on, fellas?
没什么 我们在卖♥♥柠檬汁
Nothing. Just selling lemonade.
邻居举报说这里有人扰民
Neighbor said there was a disturbance.
是我 警官 是我报的警
Yeah, Officer, I called. That was me.
有什么问题吗
Seems to be the problem?
这些孩子们没安好心
These kids are up to no good.
他们制♥造♥了太多噪音
They are making way too much noise, okay?
还把水泼在了我的车上
They are getting water on my car.
噪音 那是饶舌霸王泰勒
Noise? That's Tyler the Creator.
他们不属于这里
They don't belong here, sir.
我们只隔着两条街
We live two streets over.
那你们难道有许可证吗
Well, I mean, do you have a-a permit
可以在我家门外摆摊卖♥♥食品
to operate a food stand in front of my house?
警官你问他们 他们有吗
Ask them, sir. Do they?
卖♥♥柠檬汁还需要许可证吗
You need a permit to sell lemonade?
8310已到位处理
Eighty-three-ten will respond.
把柠檬汁摊往街那边挪挪
Move the lemonade stand down the street
把音乐声音调小一点
and turn down the music.
等等 警官 仅此而已吗
Wait, sir, that's it?
你希望我怎么做 女士
What do you want me to do, lady?
让他们收摊
Shut them down.
我刚洗完车
I just got my car washed.
好吧
You know what?
你们赚的钱也差不多了
Looks like y'all made enough money.
要不今天就到此为止吧
Why don't you close up shop for the day?
什么 为什么
What? Why?
听话照做吧
Just do it.
不值得为此激怒她
It's not worth the aggravation.
给你们二十块
Here's 20 bucks.
申请个许可证吧
Get yourself a permit.
你们听到他说的话了 赶紧他妈的关掉
Well, you heard the man. Shut the shit down.
气氛太好了
This is great.
一大家子吃晚餐 这正是我一直以来的梦想
Big family dinner. This is exactly what I wanted.
饭菜合你口味吗 玛蒂娜
Are you enjoying the food, Martina?
比拘留所的饭好吃多了
Better than what they had in the holding cell.
很抱歉他们居然把你关进拘留所
I am so sorry they put you there.
美国平时不是这样的
This is not what America's normally like.
美国难道不应该是
I thought you were supposed to be
世界上最伟大的国家吗
the greatest country in the world.
现在时机不太好
You caught us at a bad time.
你告诉他们了吗
还没有
为什么
你说得对 他们人很好
要不我们吃完晚饭
Hey, what do you say we, um,
再去看会儿电视吧 怎么样
finish up dinner and watch some TV? Hmm?
危地马拉有《典当之星》吗
You guys have Pawn Stars in Guatemala?
我们晚饭后就要走了
Uh, we cannot stay after dinner.
我们得回去
We have to go back.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表