You got any videos of crazy people having sex?
没有 我们只有那些了
No, sir. That's all we have.
好吧 帮帮忙 那我女朋友呢
Okay. Work with me here. What about my girlfriend?
我能带英格丽进去帮我来一发吗
Could I bring Ingrid in to help me bust a-a collection?
也可以 但你们俩都必须
That would be fine, but you both need to thoroughly,
彻底洗干净双手
thoroughly wash and rinse your hands.
禁止掺入唾液或者润滑剂
And saliva and/or lubricant are prohibited,
精♥液♥样本会受到污染
as they will pollute the sample.
好的
Fine.
谢谢你 道恩
Thank you, Dawn.
我去小房♥间了
I'm off to Spunkytown.
我们为什么要看公♥寓♥
Why are we looking at apartments?
因为你还跟兄弟姐妹
Uh, 'cause you still live with your brothers and sisters
窝在一个小房♥子里
in a sad house?
那又如何
So?
你不是还跟两个小婊砸还有拜伦住在一起
You live with two bitches and Byron.
能比我好到哪去
Is that better?
不比你好多少
No, it's not.
所以你才需要自己的房♥子
That's why you need a place.
怎么 你想跟我同居
What, you want to move in together?
你想得美
No, in your dreams.
我的意思是我们俩其中一人
No, all I'm saying is, one of us
得有一间公♥寓♥ 这样我们才方便滚床单
needs to have an apartment so that we have a fuck pad.
爷们点 租个属于你自己的房♥子
So man up. Get your own place.
你为什么不能租个自己的房♥子
Why don't you get your own place?
我没法租 我名字还在租约上
I can't. My name's on the lease.
转租给那两个小婊砸的
Those bitches sublet.
好吧 我也没法租
All right, well, I can't either.
我可过不上你那种生活
You know, I don't have your life:
单品咖啡 动感单车课
single-origin coffee, spin class,
高级酒吧
Murphy's Bleachers--
-我住在西城 -所以呢
- I live in West Town. - So what?
所以你讨厌住我的公♥寓♥
So you hate staying at my apartment.
我也讨厌睡在你们家
I hate sleeping at your place.
我们总得想个办法出来
We gotta figure something out.
好吧 我最近在考虑
All right, you know, I've been thinking about
把我们家地下室改装成卧室
turning our basement into a bedroom.
好吧 地方好不好
Okay, is it nice?
不好 但应该能住
No, but it could work.
好吧
All right.
趁我还没把拜伦杀了赶紧想出解决办法
We just--we gotta figure something out before I murder Byron.
那货还是素食主义者
Guy's a vegetarian.
-他还穿睡裤 -那货就是个混球
- He wears pajamas. - That guy's an asshole.
还有 我和他以前谈过恋爱
Also, we used to date.
什么 怎么搞的
What? How?
只是做试验 好吗
I was experimenting, okay?
我没有去搞姬 而是选择了拜伦
Instead of a lesbian, I chose Byron.
-天哪 -是吧
- Oh, Jesus. - Ugh, I know.
听着
Look.
我暂时没法租一间公♥寓♥ 不过
I'm not getting an apartment right now, but, uh,
今晚去我家
let's stay at my house tonight
看看地下室能不能成
and we'll see if the basement'll work.
好吧
Fine.
好 但如果非要我住在那狗窝里
Okay, but If I'm staying in that dump,
我们就得改造一下
we gotta make some changes.
好
All right.
你要吃什么
What are you getting here?
芝加哥热狗
Uh, Chicago dog.
好 我也要一个
Cool. Get me one too.
大家好
Hey, everyone.
来认识下我们的儿子 圣地亚哥
I'd like you to meet our son, Santiago.
圣地亚哥
Santiago...
这些人
these people.
-你好 -欢迎
- Cheers. - Welcome.
他会说英语吗
Does he speak English?
不 但他会唱
Uh, no. But he sings it.
他会唱《星条旗之歌♥》
He knows how to sing "The Star-Spangled Banner."
Oh, say
抱歉
Sorry.
Can you see
By the dawn's early light
他真的很喜欢这首歌♥
He really, really loves this song.
回家路上一直唱
Yeah, sang it all the way home.
What so proudly we hailed
At the twilight's last gleaming
Whose broad stripes and bright stars
Through the perilous fight
O'er the ramparts we watched
Were so gallantly streaming
Oh, say, does that star-spangled
Banner yet wave
O'er the land of the free
And the home of the brave
汤米 你会西班牙语 对吗
Hey, Tommy, you know Spanish, right?
你在工地上学会的
From your job sites and shit?
会一点
Yeah, a little bit.
你能帮我们和圣地亚哥交谈吗
Can you talk to Santiago for us?
-当然 -谢了
- Sure. - Thanks, man.
圣地亚哥
Santiago.
快去干活
Andale. Trabajo.
快去
Vamonos.
不是吧
Really?
抱歉 我就会这些
Sorry, that's all I know.
你个小太空人
You little spaceman.
你个淫♥荡♥的宇航员
You dirty little astronaut.
-你的火箭呢 贱♥人♥ -对对对
- Where's your rocket, bitch? - Okay, yeah, yeah.
好了
Yeah, there we go.
-看到了 -成功了
- There, we see it now. - That worked.
-对 休斯顿 -好 好
- Yeah. Oh, Houston. - Okay. Okay.
休斯顿 我们起飞了
Houston, we have liftoff.
这就对了 好了
That's right. There we go now.
-看看 -你要升空了
- Look at that. - You're gonna go.
-去拿瓶子 -拿来了
- Get the bottle! - I got it! I got it!
-拿来了 -好了
- I got it. - Okay.
升空
Blastoff!
我父亲前不久因为跳伞丧生
I recently lost my father to a skydiving accident.
螺旋桨 我不能谈
The propeller. I can't talk about it.
他是我的全部
He was all I had.
你要是把我的有线电视电缆掐了
If you take away my cable,
我也许会自杀
oh, I might have to hang myself.
你太坏了
You're evil.
来 一起啊
Hey, Carpool.
操♥他♥妈♥的麦克斯·惠特福德
Fucking Max Whitford.
混♥蛋♥ 人♥渣♥
真壮观
It's a hell of a view.
是的
Yeah.
你知道我喜欢下午的什么吗
You know what I love about afternoon?
离晚上不远了
Evening is just around the corner.
削价供应饮料的时间
Happy hour.
人人心情都好
Everybody's in a good mood.
紧接着就是睡觉时间
And then right after that, nighttime.
你可以庆祝一天的结束
You get to celebrate the end of another day.
你是怎么沦落到这儿的
So how'd you wind up here?
你是指无家可归吗
You mean homeless?
我以前是音乐制♥作♥人
I was a music producer.
-我♥操♥ 真的吗 -嗯
- No shit, really? - Yeah.
相当成功 爵士乐
Big-time. Jazz.
发生了什么
What happened?
MP3杀死了这行业
MP3s killed the industry.
我中了两块钱
Hey, I won two bucks.
不是吧
No shit.
真棒
Awesome.
老年人垃圾
很不幸我现在只能付一半的钱
Unfortunately I can only pay half right now.
但请不要关掉我的天然气
But please don't turn off my gas.
只有这样我才能
It's the only way I can heat up the MREs
把我丈夫从也门寄给我们女儿的
my husband sends me from Yemen
即食餐加热
for our daughter.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表