乱葬岗在哪儿呢
I mean, where's the pit?
就在后面
You know, it's actually out back.
走 我带你去看
Come on, I'll show you.
来吧
Come on.
我终于
Finally.
能拥有大家都有的东西了
The chance to have what everyone else has.
孩子
Children.
是你给我的 弗兰克
You've given me that, Frank.
我都不知道怎么谢你才好了
I don't know that I can ever thank you enough.
咱们做个祷告吧
Should we say a little prayer?
好主意
That's a great idea.
我来吧 我信过天主教
I'll do it, since I was Catholic.
天父
Heavenly Father,
圣母玛利亚
sweet Mary,
那头小驴仔 我未出世的鼓手小子
that donkey, little drummer boy,
此刻 我的小蝌蚪们正游过
as my swimmers swim through the valley
死阴幽谷 愿他们无所畏惧
of the shadow of death, may they fear no evil.
愿我的霸王枪擎天柱
May my rod and my staff have power and glory
永葆动力 永享尊荣 阿门
forever and ever, amen.
-阿门 -阿门
- Amen. - Amen.
真美
That was beautiful.
你好 医生
Hello, Doctor.
弗兰克 英格丽
Frank, Ingrid.
情况怎么样
How are we looking?
简直是奇迹
It's a miracle.
你的精♥子♥的活力和浓度值
Your motility and concentration scores
高到爆表
are through the roof.
是我见过最高的水平了
Some of the highest I've ever seen.
是吗 那
Yeah. So...
我的小宝贝挺能游是吧
my boys can swim, eh?
游
Swim?
你们好 小伙子们
Hello, laddies.
里面一半都快跳出这培养皿了
Half of them tried to leap out of the Petri dish.
不愧是我的种
That's my boys.
那你看成活几率大吗
So, uh, you think our chances are good?
对此我抱有十分乐观的态度
I'm extremely optimistic.
谢谢
Thank you.
太好了
That's amazing.
谢谢你 关医生
Th-thank you, Dr. Kwan.
不用谢我 谢弗兰克吧
Don't thank me. Thank Frank.
弗兰克 谢谢
Frank, thank you.
-谢谢 -那当然
- Thank you. - You bet.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们是成年人了 活得像个人吧
You guys have got to start living like grown-ups,
首先从浴室开始
and that starts in the bathroom.
好吧
All right.
我来看看
Okay. All right.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay, okay.
你们放了
So you've got, uh,
一瓶洗洁精在浴室
a bottle of dishwashing liquid in the shower
那条肥皂上还沾了五种
and a bar of soap with five different colors
不同颜色的阴毛
of pubes on it.
等下 你们不会共用一条肥皂吧
Wait, you guys can't all share one bar of soap.
不不 我不用
No, no, I don't.
所以我才用那瓶洗洁精
That's why I have the dishwashing liquid.
所以你才总是一股柠檬味吗
Is that why you always smell like lemons?
嗯 我喜欢柠檬
Yeah, I like lemons.
你已经二十岁出头了
Once you're in your 20s,
你至少该有两条配套的浴巾
you should have at least two bath towels that match.
我现在二十出头 只庆幸自己
Now that I'm in my 20s, I'm just glad
这会儿不在吃牢饭
I'm not in fucking jail.
也是
Fair.
慢用
Cheers.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- Thanks. - Thanks.
你好 女士
Oh, uh, miss?
你好
Hi.
我说了 不要调料
I asked for no dressing.
-你确定 -很确定
- You sure? - Yeah, positive.
这份调料里有蛋黄酱
Yeah, this dressing contains mayonnaise,
我对鸡蛋过敏
and I'm allergic to eggs.
我还对过敏人群过敏呢
I'm allergic to people with allergies.
你听见我逼逼了没
You don't hear me whining.
你说什么
Excuse me?
叫你们经理来
I'd like to speak to the manager.
好的
Okay.
你好
Hi.
你要找经理是吧
You wanted to speak to the manager?
你有什么问题吗
What seems to be the problem?
你就是经理
You're the manager?
-你很粗鲁 -所以呢
- Well, you're rude. - Okay.
-天哪你这是要走了吗 -对
- Oh, no, are you leaving? - Yeah.
而且这儿我再也不会来了
And I'm never coming back.
好啊 我还真想
Okay, 'cause what I could really use
多来几个对食物过敏的顾客呢
are some more customers who are allergic to food.
拜
Bye.
这玩意儿还活着
This is alive.
哦是吗 我看看
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. Let me see.
-你干嘛呢 -杀菌
- What are you doing? - Sterilizing it.
热一分钟 消除细菌
Just a minute. Kills the bacteria.
不 那都是谣言
No, you guys. That's a myth.
事实上这样只会产生超级细菌
It actually creates super bacteria,
反而更危险
which is even more dangerous.
比起那个 我们更担心
Oh, you see, we're a bit more worried about
那种超级厉害的绝命毒师
super-tweaky meth freaks, so...
好吧 反正海绵也才一美元5块
Okay, well, sponges are, like, five for a dollar,
你们就别"缝缝补补又一年"了
so you shouldn't have a maintenance plan for your sponge.
脏了就扔
When it gets dirty, just throw it away.
收到
Gotcha.
你们棉棒也重复使用吗
Do you guys reuse your Q-tips?
算了 不用回答了
No, don't answer that.
还有 还有一点
Also, there's one more thing.
-这是什么 -一盒干净的内♥裤♥
- What is this? - It's a box of clean underwear.
我们内♥裤♥都混着穿的
Yeah, we share our underwear.
我可没时间叠 你呢小黛
I don't have time to fold. Do you, Debs?
-我也是 -嗯
- Nope. - Oh.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 我没想到我还得说这个
All right, I'm a little surprised I have to say this,
但你们应该有自己的内♥裤♥
but you guys should each have your own underwear.
这关你屁事
Why do you give a shit?
没人求你待在这儿
No one's asking you to stay here.
看不惯你可以走
You can go.
我们也曾有个妈
We had a mom once.
她没怎么在家待过
She didn't stick around.
好吧 抱歉
Okay, sorry.
我只是提个建议而已
I was just making a suggestion.
我也是
So was I.
我以为生气的该是我
Hey, I thought I was the angry one.
-你在干嘛 -省电
- What are you doing? - Vampire power.
电器插着插头就会耗电
Appliances use electricity just from being plugged in.
所以我要保证
So that's why I'm going to make sure
这些鬼东西从现在开始 别插电
shit stays unplugged from now on.
-聪明 -小心
- That's smart. - Whoa, watch out.
-天啊 -干嘛
- Whoa, Jesus. - What's up?
-嗨 -拿着
- Hi. - Here.
-你从哪儿弄来的钱 -打赌赢的
- Where'd you get this from? - Yeah, I won a bet.
天 伙计们 认真的
God, you guys, seriously.
我们不需要开风扇
We do not need this fan plugged in.
这里风大得能放风筝了
I could fly a fucking kite in here.
这是在搞什么
what the hell is going on?
每帮一辆车充电
So for every one of these we recharge,
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表