我给你们的妻子提供了服务
I'm the guy who supplied your wives a service.
没错 就是我
That's who.
你们一直在忽视自己的妻子
You men have been neglecting them.
因为追求刺♥激♥而跑去跟别的女人鬼混
Been off screwing other women because it's more exciting,
却不舍得把时间用在自己的婚姻中
but you have not put the time into your marriages,
所以只能我来替你们出手
so I've had to do the work.
好在我天生床上功夫了得
Thank God I'm great at sex.
也许是因为我实践出真知吧
It's probably 'cause I've had a lot of practice.
广泛的实践
A lotta practice.
极其广泛的实践
Lotta, lotta, lotta practice.
我要杀了他
I'm gonna kill him.
你有病吗
What is your problem, man?
不要...
Will you...
上 咱们干♥死♥这畜生
Come on, kill the bastard!
起来 快起来
Get off! Come on!
听着
Look!
弗兰克说得也许没错
Look, Frank might have a point.
-是吗 -当然了
- He does? - Yeah!
还是达伦懂
Listen to Darren.
说实话 萨莎
The truth is, Sasha,
我一直都忙着工作
I've been working too much,
没做到一个好丈夫该做的
and I haven't...haven't been a very good husband,
也不是个好父亲
or a very good father,
也许我们可以
and maybe we could just, you know,
找个地方 好好谈谈
go somewhere and... and talk about it.
-好 -真的吗
- Fine. - Yeah?
大伙看到了吗
Did you see that, people?
就在你们眼前 爱情的火焰重燃了
The flame of love, relit right in front of your eyes.
还有其他人想谈谈吗
Does anyone else want to talk,
好好谈谈 把话说开
try to come up with a solution?
我不谈 艾琳你爱死哪就死哪去吧
I don't. Irene can rot in hell, for all I care.
我死了你也没好下场
You'll be right there next to me.
好吧 有些人可能需要点时间来想明白
Well, maybe some people need a little longer to process.
伦恩 我们已经好多年没做♥爱♥了
Len, we haven't had sex in ages.
亲爱的 我们的家事不要跟外人说
Honey, let's not air out our laundry here.
伦恩 你让她说完
Len, please, let her... let her continue.
你说你没跟这屋子里任何一个女人上♥床♥
You denied having sex with every woman in here,
可你的检验结果还是阳性的
yet you tested positive.
这说不通啊 伦恩
That doesn't make sense to me, Len.
肯定是他们搞错了
They must have made a mistake.
说实话吧 伦恩
Tell them about us, Len.
好吧
Okay.
不管了
Fuck it.
是的
It's true.
我跟理查德有一腿
Richard and I are having an affair.
这我还真没想到
Well, I didn't see that coming.
看到了吗 各位
You see, folks?
爱就是爱 无分形式
Love is love is love.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
我以为你睡着了
I thought you were asleep.
你为什么有两部手♥机♥
Why do you have two phones?
跟我妈通话用 这部用的国际卡
It's for my mother. It's an international phone.
你妈叫小帕
Your mother's Patty?
是的 帕特里夏
Patricia, yeah.
骗人
Bullshit.
你不相信我
You don't believe me.
我该相信吗
Should I?
想要我打给她吗
You want me to call her?
那边是半夜 她年纪大了
It's early there. She's old.
可能会吵醒她 不过要是你很坚持...
Probably wake her up, but if you insist...
不用了
No, it's okay.
伊恩的事让你变得多疑
All this Ian stuff is making you paranoid.
好吧
Fine.
-你拿着吧 -为什么
- Keep it. - Why?
你不信任我 所以你拿着
You don't trust me, so take it.
要是响了你就接
If it rings, answer it,
然后跟我妈好好聊一聊
and have a nice conversation with me ma.
替我向她问好
Tell her I said hi.
这些银器是你的吗
这辆车的凸轮轴承坏了
I got a broken cam bearing.
拿上电筒 帮我一起看看
Grab that flashlight. Help me take a look.
好 没问题
Yeah, sure, sure.
你心情不错
You're in a good mood.
我他妈结婚了
I'm fucking married.
那是我这辈子最幸福的一天
That was the best day of my life.
我看看
Yeah.
看样子是被排气阀的齿轮弄坏的
Yeah, looks like the breather gear took out the cam.
阀门也弯了
Valves are bent too.
-我去写修理估价单 -好
- I'm gonna write an estimate. - Yeah.
你和塔米在婚礼上一拍即合啊
So you and Tami hit it off at the wedding.
是啊
Yeah, yeah.
她很可爱
She's cute.
我们也一"啪"即合了
Uh, we hooked up.
她喝醉了 吐在了我身上
She was drunk. Puked on me.
清醒时打炮很怪 对吧
Sober sex is weird, huh?
带她正式约个会
Take her out on a real date.
出去吃顿牛排什么的
Go out for a steak or something.
什么都比不上一个好女人带来的稳定感
There's nothing like a good woman to ground you.
她也许就是你的真命天女 谁也说不准
She could be the one. You never know.
我太忙了 没时间谈恋爱
Nah, no, I think I'm too busy for anything like that.
没错 因为你把时间都用来
Yeah, because you spend all your time
陪那个十岁小姑娘了
hanging out with that ten-year-old girl.
都有点变♥态♥了 哥们
It's getting kind of skeevy, man.
她没有别人了
She doesn't have anybody else.
联♥系♥家庭服务部
Call DCFS, bro.
这不是你该操心的
Shit ain't your problem.
呼叫 小帕
操 不要啊 操
Fuck! No, no, fuck.
操
Fuck!
操操操
Fuck, fuck, fuck.
我勒个大操
Fuck, fuck.
妈的
Fuck.
她们完全不会累
They're not even getting tired.
狗狗们都累了
The dogs are, though.
我迟早得把狗狗们
I've got to get them back to their owners
还给主人
at some point, you guys.
茉莉 再十分钟 拜托了
Molly, just ten more minutes, please.
下次来店里 免费请你喝酒
Your next beer and shot's on the house.
她可是在做公益服务
She's doing a public service.
*满天都是...*
* How I wonder... *
快看
Hey, look at that.
*挂在天上放光明...*
* Up above the world so high... *
他们好乖啊
They're so well-behaved.
他们跟我们家姑娘差不多大
They're, like, the same age as the girls,
还会唱歌♥
and they can sing.
*一闪一闪亮晶晶*
* Twinkle, twinkle, little star *
-幼儿园 -幼儿园
- Preschool. - Preschool.
*满天都是小星星*
* How I wonder what you are *
你好吗
How's it going?
有事吗
Can I help you?
是我 利普
Yeah, it's--it's, uh-- it's Lip.
婚礼上那个
You know, from the wedding thing.
想起来了
Oh, yeah.
有事吗
'Sup?
布拉德告诉我你在这儿上班 挺不错的
Brad told me you worked here. It's nice.
你想说什么
Okay.
我想问你要不要...
Look, I thought maybe you'd want to, uh,
一起出去吃晚餐之类的
um, go out to dinner, or something.
不了
Oh, nah. I'm good.
什么
You're--you're what?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表