绝对能害死你
that's gonna fucking kill you.
明白了
Got it.
好的 我们回到迪士尼
Now, back in Disney,
这里的人能给你提供
is where you'll find the guys
最好的口♥活♥
that give the best blowies.
明白吗 这里有洛夫
All right? There's Ralphie.
干净 快捷 简单
Clean, quick, easy.
老斯蒂威
Old Man Stewie?
他很不错 还有"参议员"
He's good. The Senator.
还有大足野人
Oh, and Sasquatch.
我不知道他还在不在
I don't know if he's still there.
大皮特 中皮特
Big Pete, Medium Pete.
都很不错
All good.
好的
Okay.
谁身上有钱吗 我要两万五美金
Anybody got any cash? I need $25,000.
什么 你要干什么
What? For what?
我的投资需要多交钱
I gotta put more money into this investment that I made.
什么投资
What investment?
我投了十万给一个停车场...
I put $100,000 into a parking lot that's gonna be--
你有十万块
You got 100 grand?
不是 我把公♥寓♥抵押给银行
No, the--the bank gave me a line
然后贷来的款
of credit against my apartment building.
太傻了吧
That's just dumb.
别还给银行了
Don't pay it back.
不行 那他们就会把公♥寓♥拿走
No, then they'll take the building.
你可以试试卖♥♥掉点东西
You could try to sell something.
比如你的车
What about your car?
车是租来的
It's a lease.
我可以帮你
I can do you a solid.
你是谁
Who are you?
安东尼奥
Antonio.
他是我的一个朋友
He's a friend.
幸会 我朋友认识一些朋友
Pleasure. I know some guys that know some guys,
能帮你拿到两万五 需要抽成
get you 25 grand, take a cut.
不用了
I'm good.
我想到办法了 谢了
I think I figured it out. Thanks.
别忘了 明早我开车送你去监狱
Don't forget, i'm driving you to prison in the morning.
走了
Okay.
我戒酒对你来说就这么重要吗
Why is my sobriety so important to you anyway?
并不 重要的是我戒酒
It's not. My sobriety is important to me.
这什么逻辑
That makes no sense.
听着 如果我能帮你远离酒精
Look, if I help you stay sober,
就能帮助我自己远离酒精
it helps me stay sober.
你真自恋
So narcissistic.
这样 我给你摸行吗
What if I let you touch these?
左边是"海兰德" 右边是"化妆品"
This is Highland. This is Cosmetics.
很高兴认识你们 但抱歉我没性趣
It's nice to meet you, ladies, but I'm--I'm not interested.
-操 -怎么了
- Shit. - What?
巴尼得晚几个小时才能到
Barney's gonna be a couple hours late.
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
那个 今晚是我弟最后一顿晚餐
Look, um, I've got my brother's last dinner, all right?
你得跟我一起回家
So your ass is coming with me.
放屁 我要去酒吧
Fuck that. I am going to the bar.
我天
Jesus.
两杯烈焰胡椒博士 谢谢
Two Flaming Dr. Peppers, please.
好的
You got it.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
点酒啊
Ordering us cocktails.
你好 她不喝
Hey, she doesn't want those.
我喝
Yes, she does.
我不会让你喝的
Well, I'm not gonna let you do this.
你真扫兴
You're such a buzzkill.
一点酒罢了 又不是什么洪水猛兽
It's only alcohol. Stop giving it so much power.
就跟果味水差不多 真是的
It's like flavored water, for God's sake.
耶
Booyah!
这才对嘛
That's what I'm talking about.
谢谢
Thank you.
给
Here you go.
快接着 你个怂包
Come on, take it, you wuss.
请你不要喝
Please don't drink that.
你烦不烦 我是个成年女性
Douche-canoe, I'm a grown-ass woman.
我想喝就喝
If I want to drink it, I'm gonna drink it.
你们快看 是珍·瓦格纳 是她
Hey, everybody, look, it's Jen Wagner, right here!
看啊
Look!
混♥蛋♥ 你好
You asshole. Hi.
你应该申请不了
I don't think you're gonna qualify.
什么
What?
你的收入不足以
Uh, yeah, you don't have enough revenue
让你申请第三笔贷款
to carry a third loan.
你还有其他资产 债券 股票的吗
Do you have any additional assets, bonds, stocks?
没有
No.
抱歉 我可以帮你把这份加急申请递交上去
Sorry. I can go ahead and push this expedited application through
看核保人会怎么说 但是
and we'll see what the underwriter says, but
我觉得不太可能通过
I don't think you're gonna get approved.
你说用这些玩意儿我们就堕落了吗
You think this stuff makes us depraved?
堕落个屁
Fuck, no.
但是那个神父说我们
Yeah, but the priest said that we're--
小凯 他的职责就是
Well, it's his job, Kev,
让我们对拥有健康的性生活感到羞耻
to make us feel like shit about having a healthy sex life
因为他不能再有了
because he can't anymore.
说起来 这些东西我们上一次用是什么时候
When is the last time we used any of this stuff, anyway?
比如这个肛塞
Like this butt plug?
看白袜队连赛两场的时候
Watching the White Sox double-header.
对哦
Oh, yeah.
那天下雨 比赛还延迟了
The rain delay.
我们只要在孩子面前小心点儿就行了
We just need to be more careful with the girls around.
我近期内都不想被她们撞见
I don't want them walking in on us
我们用这些玩意儿
using any of this anytime soon.
反正也会直接掉出来吧
It'll probably just fall out, anyway.
你说什么
Excuse me?
从我 会从我体内掉出来
Of me. It'll fall out of me.
还是都拿去扔了吧
Let's just throw it all out.
不行
Hell, no.
我们得搞个仪式
We're gonna have a ceremony,
好好地道个别
a proper good-bye.
菲奥娜 你能帮我把单子上的雪碧取消吗
Hey, Fiona, can you take the Sprite off this check for me, please?
你直接免单就是了
Um, just, um, comp the whole thing.
操
Fuck.
-在吗 -什么事
- Knock, knock. - What?
打扰了 老板
Sorry to interrupt, boss.
今天是莱纳斯的生日
It's Linus' birthday.
大家过会儿一起喝几杯 你来吗
We're gonna have a few drinks later if you want to join.
好啊
Sure.
好的
Okay.
是她吗
Is that her?
你等在这儿 我去给你拿药
Stay here. I'll go get your medications.
嗯好
Yeah, okay.
气色不错啊 琼斯博士
Looking good, Dr. Jones.
谢谢你 巴克斯特
Thanks, Baxter.
你是琼斯博士吗
Uh, Dr. Jones?
英格丽·琼斯博士吗
Dr. Ingrid Jones?
就是她吗
That's her?
怎么
Yes?
我们之前在急诊室见过
We met the other day in the ER.
你用维柯丁引诱我进去
You lured me in with Vicodin?
扇我耳光 叫我蒂米
Bitch-slapped me, called me Timmy?
还代表莎拉·贝丝亲了我一下
You kissed me on behalf of Sarah Beth?
你肯定认错人了
You must have the wrong person.
巴克斯特 告诉兰迪我在车里等他
Baxter, tell Randy I'll be in my car.
但是
but--uh--
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表