注射了氯丙嗪 我必须这么做
Thorazine. Had to be done.
不不不 不不不
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
英格丽 你还清醒吗
Ingrid, are you there?
-你好 -我别无选择
- Hello. - I had to dose her,
弗兰克 她会伤到自己
Frank. She was a danger to herself.
别啊 宝贝 醒醒
Come on. No, babe, come on.
我们去洗个冷水澡
Let's go take a cold shower.
快醒醒
Come on.
弗兰克 弗兰克 你回来了
Frank, Frank. You came back.
我承认你比大部分人都要好
You're better than most, I'll give you that,
但你现在可以走了
but you can clock out now.
氯丙嗪会让她稳定下来
Thorazine's gonna level her out.
她醒来会忘掉病发期间的事
She's not gonna remember most of this,
这样最好
which is for the best.
这哪里好了 兰迪
How is it for the best, Randy?
她都在流口水了
She's drooling.
弗兰克 我跟这个女人共度19年了
Frank, 19 years, I've been with this woman.
她反反复复犯病
The only thing more constant than this happening
每次到最后都是我陪在她身边
is me being there at the end of it to pick her up.
所以你现在可以走了
So you can clock out now.
你好 卡尔
Hi, Carl!
你好呀 利亚姆
Hi, Liam!
你好 陌生人 危险陌生人啊
Hi, stranger! Oh! Stranger danger!
你见过她的 她是凯莉
You've met her before. This is Kelly.
你这是在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
我给自己办了欢迎回家派对
I'm throwing myself a little welcome-home party.
等等 你要搬回来住
Wait, you're moving back in?
-她回来了 -看来是的
- She's back? - Guess so.
我想把这大块牛肉
Try to get this fucking beef
塞进烤箱
in the oven.
你得乖乖进去啊 牛肉兄
You gotta get in there, beef!
快进去
Get in there.
老天
Oh, God.
快...
Just...gah.
我回来了
Hey, guys.
关掉音乐
Turn that off.
不要 放我的歌♥
No, put my song on!
跟我来 法哈德在外面等我们
Come follow me. Farhad's waiting outside.
我有个惊喜要给你 菲奥娜
I have a surprise for you, Fiona.
凯莉 你照看弗兰妮
Kelly, you watch Franny.
大家跟我来
Come on, guys!
我好好看了那只袜子
I looked at the damn sock.
然后呢
And?
然后
And...
我不想再生一个孩子
I don't want to have another baby.
就是不想
I just don't.
生理上 我不想生 小凯
Physically, I don't want to do it, Kev.
但我爱你
But I love you.
如果你想谈谈收养一个新生儿
And if you want to talk about adopting a newborn,
我们可以讨论一下
we can discuss it.
是啊 找时间谈
Yeah, down the line.
不 现在就谈
No, now.
如果你想考虑这么做 我同意
I'm a yes. If you want to look into it,
我同意
I'm a yes.
真的吗
Really?
真的吗
Really?
我们又要有宝宝了
We're gonna have a baby?
不是自己生啦
Not really.
你真不打算送我回家 是吧
Really not gonna drive me home, huh?
怎么 你以为你得了95分
What, you think just 'cause you got a 9.5,
我就会送你回南区
I'm driving your ass to the South Side?
有道理
Fair enough.
我自从七年级那次夏令营后
You know, I haven't fucked that much
就没有连续打过那么多次炮了
since seventh grade summer camp.
我明天一定会得宫颈感染
I'm definitely gonna have a yeast infection tomorrow.
等你好了 想不想再约一次
Well, when that clears up, you wanna do this again?
好啊
Yeah.
我会带上硝酸咪康唑的收据让你报销
I'll bring you the Monistat receipts for reimbursement.
或许再带点红莓汁
And maybe get some cranberry juice too.
那是治尿道感染的 笨蛋
That's for UTIs, dumbass.
别打给我
Don't call me.
我已经忘记你叫什么了
Yeah, already forgot your name.
做个好梦 吾爱
Sleep well, my love.
要做个更好的梦
Sleep better than well,
我的宝宝
my peach.
你喝酒吗 兰迪
Do you drink, Randy?
偶尔会喝
From time to time, sure.
肯定很辛苦吧
Must be tough
总是自告奋勇 当她的保姆
being her self-appointed caretaker all the time, huh?
有时候吧
Sometimes,
但这就是我的生活
but it defines my life.
-"这就是你的生活"吗 -对
- "Defines my life"? - Yeah.
请多跟我讲讲吧
Say some more about that.
我住在她隔壁
I live next to her,
跟她一起工作 保护她
work next to her, protect her.
要做很多事 谢谢你
I mean...that's a lot. Thank you.
但爱就是爱
But love is love.
爱就是爱 没错
Love is love, yes.
你觉得英格丽会希望你过这样的生活吗
You think Ingrid wants you to live your life the way you are,
完全围着她转
entirely about her?
多数不会
Probably not.
但我能怎么办呢
But what can I do?
你能怎么办
What can you do?
然而你知道我在你身上看到了什么吗 小兰
And yet you know what I see when I look at you, Ran?
我看到一个坚强勇敢的好男人 但他需要休息
I see a strong, bold, beautiful man who needs a break.
-真的吗 -你不应该
- Really? - You're not meant to
每天被困在这里 给她配药
be cooped up, dispensing drugs all day.
你需要有自己的时间
You need some you time.
英格丽需要我
Ingrid needs me.
你先不要担心她
Don't worry about her for a second.
你自己想要什么 兰迪
What do you want, Randy?
兰迪到底想要什么
What does Randy want?
我想看看富士山 弗兰克
I want to see Mount Fuji, Frank.
真的
I do.
那你就赶紧拿起电♥话♥
Then you get your goddamn phone
立刻订一个航♥班♥
right now and book a flight.
这是你应得的
You earned it.
-真的吗 -你不觉得英格丽
- I have? - Don't you think Ingrid
也希望你好好生活吗
wants you to live your life?
是啊
Yeah.
有道理
Yeah.
没错
Yeah.
好吧 你说得对
Okay. You're right.
天哪 你说得太对了
God, you're right.
我这就去看富士山
I'm gonna see Mount Fuji.
好
I know.
谢谢你
Thank you.
不 别谢我
Hey, hey, hey. Don't thank me.
应该谢你自己 我们今天做得很好
Thank yourself. We did some good work here today
有很大的突破
some real breakthroughs.
快到了
We're almost there.
-什么鬼 -我去
- What the fuck? - Oh, man!
到了
Right here.
等等
Wait.
你准备好了吗
Are you ready?
拿开眼罩吧
Open up.
-太赞了 -卧♥槽♥ 那...
- That's awesome! - Holy fuck, is...
-那是福特吗 -对
- is that Ford? - Yeah.
这男人是个混♥蛋♥[屁♥眼♥] 快看
干得漂亮 小黛
Hey, nicely done, Debs.
牛逼
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表