kind of European vibe. I love it.
看起来是挺实用的
Yeah, well, it's definitely practical.
这就是惠特福德忽悠你入伙的那个项目吗
Is this the thing Whitford sucked you into?
惠特福德没有忽悠我做什么
Whitford didn't suck me into anything.
我是这个项目的有限合伙人
I invested in a limited partnership.
最终都是麦克斯·惠特福德说了算咯
So Max Whitford makes all the decisions?
总合伙人说了算 是的
The general partner does, yes.
这是个有限责任公♥司♥
It's an LLC,
意味着我的责任是有限的
which means my liability is limited,
所以再有工人出事 被告的就不是我了
so I can't get sued by some junkie roofer.
对啊 你只会失去所有本金而已
Ah, so you can only lose all your investment,
-多少数额来着 -十万
- which was how much again? - 100,000.
十万
100,000?
-美金吗 -用不了一年的时间
- Dollars? - With a 30% return
就能收回30%的钱
expected in less than a year.
快点 还有十二个街区要跑
Come on. Still got 12 blocks to go.
天呐 你认真的吗
Christ. Seriously?
别担心 闹闹
Don't worry, Sparky.
我会一直陪你到生命的尽头
I'm gonna be with you here till the end.
"帕布罗喜欢玩耍
"Pablo would like to play and run.
他喜欢待在明亮温暖的日光里"
He'd spend his day in the bright, warm sun."
早上好
Hey. Morning.
抱歉 已经结束了吗
Sorry. The meeting's done already?
才刚刚开始 这个给你
Uh, they're just getting started--there you go.
哥们
Hey, man.
谢谢你凌晨两点还接我的电♥话♥
Thanks for letting me call you at 2:00 a.m.
没关系 这是担♥保♥人该做的
Yeah, that's what sponsors are for, you know?
法♥院♥的表你能帮我签一下吗
Could I get you to sign my court sheet?
听着 你以后一定要准时 行吗
Yeah, look, you gotta be on time, though, all right?
总迟到早退的话我是不会签的
I don't sign for short-timers.
抱歉
Sorry.
没事
It's all right.
你好
Hello?
操 她没事吧
Shit. Is she okay?
好 好的 知道了
Yeah. All right, okay.
我马上过去 兄弟 我得先走了
Yeah, I'll be right there. Yo, I gotta go, all right?
我的孩子在急诊室
My kid's in the emergency room.
你有孩子了
You have a kid?
我们需要更多屌♥
We need more dicks.
我也这么想
I know!
我技校的焊接♥班♥里有不少妹子
So I know these women in my trade school welding class.
-她们应该可以帮忙 -棒
- I think they can help. - Mm, cool.
你知道吗 如果你用唇语说"橄榄汁"
You know if you mouth the words "olive juice,"
你的嘴型看起来就像说"我爱你"
it looks like you're saying "I love you"?
-什么 -看我
- What? - Watch.
天呐 真是这样
Oh, my God. It totally does.
是吧
Right?
我没有几个直女朋友
Yeah, I don't have many straight friends.
我很开心
I kind of like this.
我也是 有个拉拉朋友的感觉很不错
Me too. I like having a gay friend.
你是几岁时意识到自己是同性恋的
How old were you when you realized you were gay?
打从娘胎里出来 被拍了屁♥股♥
Uh, the second they slapped my ass
剪掉了脐带的那一刻起
and cut the umbilical cord.
好吧
Okay.
操 你看那边
Oh, shit. Look.
快看快看
Luh-luh-look.
这感觉太爽了
I love it.
怎么回事
What the hell?
这里列了南区最有可能
They made a list of the rapiest bars
发生强♥奸♥案的酒吧 艾莱柏是第一名
in the South Side, and The Alibi's number one?
我没在这强♥奸♥过人
I haven't raped anybody in here.
这里没有发生过任何强♥奸♥案
No one's ever raped anyone in here!
至少酒吧里面没有 外头巷子里大概有吧
At least not in the inside. Out in the alleyway, maybe.
我知道很多人觉得艾莱柏很脏乱
But I knew people thought The Alibi was shitty,
现在居然说我们强♥奸♥人
but now they think we're rapey?
-谁说我们强♥奸♥人了 -一个傻♥逼♥作家
- Who says we're rapey? - Some stupid article.
给我看看 谁写的
Give it to me. Who wrote it?
贝莎妮·皮克福特·沃森
Bethany Pickford-Watson.
果然是有两个姓氏的婊♥子♥
Of course she has two last names.
这女人你看着眼熟吗
Does she look familiar to you?
-大概是个拉拉吧 -没见过
- Oh, probably some lesbo. - No. No.
要是见到 我肯定得睡一睡
I'd hit that for sure.
"他们甚至雇了黑人妓♥女♥
"They even pay black prostitutes
晃着一对假奶穿短裙在店里走来走去"
with fake boobs to walk around in short skirts."
我要杀了那个贱♥人♥
I'ma kill that bitch.
这太不公平了
This is so unfair.
看看四周
I mean, look around.
这地方到底有什么淫邪之气
W-w-what's so rapey about this place, anyway?
我"来"过
大脖啤酒 全城"口"味最佳
让你湿爽连连
舔♥阴♥大学毕业证书
授予凯文·博尔
伊利诺伊州牌照
咪♥咪♥与屁屁 快上车
醇厚饱满 风味浓郁
凹凸有致
全城"口味"最佳
口含手握 对您负责
我也说不准 小维 这地方可能真有点淫邪
I don't know, V. Maybe this place is a little rapey.
废话
You think?
克雷格的老二还露在外面
Craig has his dick out right now.
克雷格 妈的
Craig! Damn it, man!
卵蛋子里面太热了
Ball bag was hot.
来个抽查测试
Just a little pop quiz
看看你们周末过得怎么样
to see how your weekend was.
开玩笑的 其实是十道题
Just kidding. It's actually ten questions
考查你们还记不记得怎样组织句子
to see if you remember how to diagram a sentence.
利亚姆
Liam.
你第一天来这里上学
Since this is your first day,
我不指望你会这些东西
I don't expect you to know any of this.
你就尽力做吧
Just do the best you can.
考试开始
Begin.
你们好啊 我悠闲的同胞们
Greetings, fellow men of leisure!
我给你们带来了免费的玩意
I brought free shit for ya,
自豪地穿戴起来吧
so wear it with pride.
这儿有帽子 给你
I got hats. Here you go.
人人有份
Hats for everyone.
小维 能不能给我来点...
V, can I get a little, um...
我这里还有什么来着
What else have I got? Oh!
T恤 瞧瞧这些
T-shirts. Check these out.
往那边传下去
Pass 'em down there.
这东西很不错的 都是均码
These are cool. One size fits all.
我还有什么 保险杠车尾贴
What else do I have? Bumper stickers.
白色[怀特]即正确
来 把这些传过去 好吗
Here, pass those down, would you?
白色[怀特]即正确
当然了 没有徽章可不能算是竞选活动
And, of course, it wouldn't be a political campaign without buttons.
谢了 小维
Thank you, V.
"越白越好 支持莫·怀特"
"Mo White: Mo Better."
你知道这是种族歧视 对吧
You know that's racist, right?
另外 无需多说
And, needless to say,
欢迎各位进行政♥治♥捐款
your political contributions are welcome
在下感激不尽
and most appreciated.
各位在开玩笑吗
Are you joking me?
先生们女士们 还需要我提醒各位
Need I remind you, gentlemen and lady,
现在最紧要的是什么吗
what is at stake here?
没有人保护我们
No one is protecting us.
莫·怀特是我们唯一的希望
Mo White is our only hope.
你确定你不是为了钱吗 弗兰克
You sure this isn't about the money, Frank?
当然是为了钱 汤米
Of course it's about the money, Tommy!
捐款是竞选活动的命脉
Contributions are the lifeblood of a political campaign.
你真的以为鲁伊斯或者怀曼
Do you really think the Ruiz or Wyman campaign
会在乎我们吗
gives a shit about us?
可拉倒吧
Hell, no!
他们只会叽叽歪歪
They're too busy whining
说平等人♥权♥和文化遗产那些鬼话
about equality and cultural heritage.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表