我们不会把他送回去的
We're not gonna send him back.
姑娘们为什么想杀了他
Why would the girls want to murder him?
她们不是想杀人
They're not trying to murder anyone.
-她们只是闹着玩 -可能她们是嫉妒
- They're just playing. - Maybe they're jealous--
兄弟姐妹间的竞争
sibling rivalry.
或许她们只是不喜欢家里随便住着一个
Maybe they're just not into having some random brown dude
不会说英语的棕色人种
who doesn't speak English living in their house.
她们也是棕色皮肤
They're brown too.
颜色不一样
Different shade of brown.
太扯了
Oh, that's crazy.
你们白人总觉得所有黑人皮肤都一样颜色
Just as crazy as white people, who are actually pink,
况且你们的肤色其实是偏粉的
thinking all black people are the same color.
那偏棕色的白种人呢
Well, what about brownish white people,
比如意大利人 葡萄牙人 西班牙人
like some Italians or Portuguese or Spanish?
他们可能跟圣地亚哥的棕色接近
They can be as brown as Santiago.
他们是欧洲的棕皮肤
They're European brown.
好吧 我懵了 你到底在说什么
All right, I'm lost. What are you talking about?
其实很简单
Okay, it's real simple.
你们女儿的棕色皮肤和圣地亚哥的不一样
Your girls are a different brown than Santiago,
所以她们想让他这不一样的棕色人种
so they want his different brown to go home
回到他所属的地方
where he belongs and leave their brown
留她们自己享用美国的好处
to get all the good stuff from America.
你是说我们女儿种族歧视吗
Are you saying our girls are racist?
他的意思是艾米和杰玛不知道发生了什么
He's saying Amy and Gemma don't understand what's going on.
万一玛蒂娜出现了 她们也想杀了她怎么办
What if they want to murder Martina when she shows up?
没人要杀了谁
No one's murdering anyone.
-玛蒂娜是谁 -圣地亚哥的姐姐
- Who's Martina? - Santiago's sister.
如果她的棕色皮肤跟他的一样
If she's the same color brown as him,
她们就会想杀了她
they're gonna want to murder her.
闭嘴吧 汤米 就像科密特说的
Oh, shut up, Tommy. It'd like Kermit said.
他们只是嫉妒
They're just jealous.
等放学后我们会跟她们谈
We're gonna talk to them after school
告诉她们美国有的是好东西
and tell them there's plenty of good stuff in America
所有棕色人种都能享用
for all the brown people
这样她们才不会因为
so they don't have to end up in jail
谋杀和她们不一样的棕色人种
for murdering the different brown people
或者类似事情而坐牢 好吧
or something like that, right?
我见过你
Hey, I recognize you.
你是那个疯婆子的前夫
You're that crazy lady's ex-husband.
-对 她在这里吗 -加拉格家的人不告密
- Yeah. Is she here? - Gallaghers don't snitch.
我有个手♥机♥应用 显示她在这里
I got a phone app that says she's in there.
好吧
Oh, okay.
那就别闲着了 帮我开门
Make yourself useful and get the door.
来了
All right.
进吧
There you go.
我到处瞧瞧可以吗
Cool if I look around?
随你便
Knock yourself out.
可能在楼上
Might be upstairs.
-英格丽 -你摔倒了
- Ingrid? - You fall?
-没有 -英格丽
- No. - Ingrid!
只是在确保我的胚胎还在身体里
Just making sure my embryos stay in.
你在哪里
Where are you?
我要卖♥♥柠檬汁挣钱
I'm selling lemonade to make money
好回到屋里睡觉
so I can sleep indoors again.
-英格丽 -你到底在干什么
- Ingrid? - What the hell are you doing?
把烘干机通风口的棉絮吸出来
Vacuuming the lint out of the dryer vents
省得着火
before they catch on fire.
英格丽 你...
Ingrid, where--
英格丽
Ingrid.
小英
Ingy.
你来这里干什么
What are you doing here?
关医生给我打了电♥话♥
Dr. Kwan called me.
她说你怀孕了
She told me you were pregnant.
那太好了
That's wonderful.
太好了吗
Wonderful?
你根本都不想让我生孩子
You never wanted me to have children
因为我的病情
because of my condition.
但既然你已经怀孕了
Well, now that you are pregnant,
这是个美好的奇迹
it's a beautiful miracle.
这是我们共同的事情
Let's do this together.
什么
What?
这根本不是你的孩子
They're not even yours.
他们是弗兰克的孩子
They're Frank's.
对 但是你刚认识他
Yes, but you just met him.
你觉得他真的愿意要更多孩子吗
You think he's really committed to having more kids?
当然
Yes. Yes.
但我才是那个一直在你身边的人
But I'm the one who's always been there for you,
而且我会一直如此
and I always will,
所以我来帮你继续治疗
so let's get you back on your meds
然后我们去找关医生做检查
and then we'll go for a checkup with Dr. Kwan.
你想骗我
You're trying to trick me.
你会把我弄上检查台
You're gonna get me on that exam table
然后让关医生把胚胎从我的身体里吸走
and then have Kwan just suck the embryos out of me!
不 我不会 我保证
No, I won't. I won't, I promise.
我们留下两个 我们会有双胞胎的
We'll keep two. We'll have twins.
多好啊 双胞胎
Wouldn't that be great? Twins?
胡扯
Bullshit.
你根本不想要我的孩子
You don't want my babies.
弗兰克想要 弗兰克爱我
Frank does. Frank loves me.
我的六个胚胎 他都爱
He loves all six of my embryos.
我现在要进行电♥话♥心理咨♥询♥
I have a phone patient now,
请离开吧
so please go.
好吧
Okay, okay.
我稍后再来看你
I'll check back in later.
黛比
Hey, Debbie.
兰迪说得不对
Randy's wrong.
弗兰克会用心对待我的六个宝宝的 对吧
Frank'll be committed to my six babies, right?
做梦吧你
Not a chance.
你跟在我屁♥股♥后面干什么
What are you on my ass for?
找你自己的床 这是我的地盘
Find your own bedding. This is my spot.
我觉得我们可以达成协议
I thought we could make a pact.
要是我们中任何一个人赢了
Either one of us wins,
就把代言人的钱对半分
we split the spokesman money, 50/50.
你想在我的大饼上扯一块吗
You trying to hone in on my dough?
或者说是我想把我的饼分一半给你呢
Or am I trying to give you half of mine, hmm?
你真狡猾 米基·奥
You're a crafty dude, Mikey O.
我是匹孤狼 你走吧
I'm a lone wolf. Go.
随你的便
Suit yourself.
-随你的便 -快走
- Suit yourself. - Go!
中头奖了
Jackpot.
说你呢 你在卡车里干什么
Hey, yo! What are you doing in that truck?
下来
Get out of there!
-喂 -我我
- Hey! - I-I'm, uh...
回来
Get back here!
你♥他♥妈♥还想跑
Where the fuck do you think you're going?
被截胡了吧
That's what you get!
活该 混♥蛋♥
Serves you right, asshole!
你小子别被我逮到
Yeah, you better keep running!
怎么样 去店里买♥♥真正的绿色商品
So was it weird buying actual green things
-感觉奇怪吗 -绿色商品我以前买♥♥过好吗
- at the grocery store? - Hey, I've bought green things before.
鳄梨酱 激浪饮料
Guacamole, Mountain Dew,
果冻
Jell-O,
薄荷巧克力片冰淇淋
mint chocolate chip ice cream.
你是打算把所有绿色的东西都说一遍吗
You gonna list every crappy green thing?
没错 我还没说完 三叶草奶昔
Yeah, I can go on. Shamrock shakes.
《绿鸡蛋和火腿》
Green eggs and ham.
小詹
Xan?
我没别的地方可去了
I didn't know where else to go.
老伙计你瞧
Aye, matey!
鲜虾爆米花重磅回归
Popcorn shrimp is back.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表