我天 你们快看
Oh, my God. Check this out.
加拉格
Gallagher?
靠
Shit.
怎么了 腿爷
What's up, Little Shins?
你在这儿卖♥♥东西吗
What, you out here selling?
鲜虾爆米花而已
Just popcorn shrimp.
这片儿归我们管
'Cause we took over this corner.
我可不怎么喜欢竞争
I don't like no competition.
放心 我不和你抢
Hey, you won't have any from me.
我怎么知道你搞这套海盗把戏是不是伪装
So how do I know this whole gay pirate shit ain't some front?
我金盆洗手好多年了
I've been out of the business for years.
我现在只是在鲍勃船长餐厅打工的
I'm just working at Captain Bob's now.
哥们儿我疑心重 我也没办法
I got trust issues, man. What can I say?
只好把你个假约翰尼·德普倒着摇摇
I'm gonna have to shake your Johnny Depp-looking ass down,
看你身上藏没藏货
make sure you ain't got no stash.
我发誓 真没有
Yo, I swear to you, I don't.
摇他
Shake him.
操 真的是虾
Fuck. They're just shrimp!
妈的 放我下来 我♥操♥
Come on, put me down, motherfucker!
小心我帽子
Watch the hat!
怎么回事
So what happened?
小詹 你妈呢
Xan, where's your mom?
不知道
Don't know.
披着
Here.
我给你做点吃的
I'll make you something to eat.
你最后一次见她是什么时候
W-when's the last time you saw her?
她去买♥♥披萨
She went to get pizza.
我在汽车旅馆里等
I waited in the motel.
看电视什么的
Watched TV and stuff.
什么 她再也没回来过吗
What, and she never came back?
吃吧
Here you go.
汽车旅馆的人把我赶了出来
Motel guy kicked me out.
这是什么时候的事
When did this happen?
几天前
Couple days ago.
这两天你都在哪儿 小詹
Where have you been since then, Xan?
我妈有时候会去一家卡车服务站打工
Sometimes my mom works at this truck stop.
我就去了那里
I just hung out there.
卡车服务站
A truck stop?
那儿有一群男的 但是
There's a bunch of guys there, but...
我妈再没出现过
my mom never showed up.
等下 一群男的
Wait, wait, wait, a bunch of guys?
什么意思 操♥他♥妈♥的 他们碰你了吗
W-what does that mean? They fucking touch you?
-冷静 -我他妈冷静不了
- Chill out. - No, I'm not gonna chill the fuck out.
她妈又抛弃了她
Her mother ditched her again!
好吧 但是你吓到她了
Okay, well, you are scaring her.
我来给她洗个澡 跟她好好聊聊
I'll give her a bath. I'll talk to her.
问清楚她有没有出事
I'll find out if anything happened.
好吗
Okay?
好吧
Okay.
没事的
It's okay.
对不起 小詹
I'm sorry, Xan.
柠檬汁
Lemonade!
柠檬汁 新鲜的柠檬汁
Lemonade! Get your fresh lemonade!
快来买♥♥柠檬汁
Come get your lemonade.
给我和我兄弟们一人一杯
Let me have one for each one of my guys.
一共5美元
That'll be five bucks.
不用找了
Keep the change.
谢谢
Thanks.
你们还要在这儿待多久
How long are you guys gonna be out here?
说不好 还要一会儿
I don't know. A while.
你们挡住我车道了
You're blocking my driveway.
柠檬汁 来买♥♥新鲜的柠檬汁
Lemonade! Get your fresh lemonade!
天啊
Jesus.
来点柠檬汁吗
Want some lemonade?
只是雪碧
Just a Sprite.
昨天晚上我真的吓到了
Last night fucked with me.
我已经洗心革面了
Got a whole new attitude.
-好的 -很好
- Great. - Ah, perfect.
蒂娜 41桌的餐我帮你拿了
Uh, Tina, I got table 41's food for you.
好的
Yeah, okay.
烤火腿和奶酪 是你的
Grilled ham and cheese... for you,
这份玉米卷肯定是你的
and the tacos must be for you.
-慢用 -好 谢谢
- Enjoy. - Yes. Thank you.
-玛戈 -下午好
- Margo. - Good afternoon.
什么风把你吹来了
What brings you here?
昨晚警♥察♥接到一起报案 抢劫未遂
Police got a 911 call last night about a possible robbery.
一个女人打的 吓得要命 说被三个男人威胁了
A frantic woman called, saying that three men were threatening her,
还说对方已经离开了 但是害怕
and she said they left but she was afraid
他们还会回来
they were gonna come back.
结果警♥察♥到了 餐馆却关着门
And when the police arrived, the restaurant was closed,
这点很有意思 因为我们店应该是24小时营业的
which is interesting, since we're open 24 hours.
他们大概听错地址了
Maybe they had the wrong address.
别扯了
Stop.
别和我扯谎了
I don't want your lies,
看你这一身酒味
and you smell like booze.
我不知道是你现在就醉着
I don't know if you're drunk now
还是昨晚喝得太多
or if you just drank so much last night
所以酒味都从你毛孔里散发出来了
that it's just coming out of your pores.
不 我很清醒
No, I'm sober.
你被解雇了
You're fired.
什么
What?
为什么
Well, why?
我我今天一杯都没喝 我发誓
I-I haven't had a drink today, I swear.
过去一个月 我总是接到电♥话♥
I've been getting calls for the past month,
投诉你的有顾客 供货商 还有雇员
from customers and vendors and employees,
说你上班整天要么是醉了
saying that you had been drunk on the job
要么就是睡着了或者发火了
or asleep on the job or angry on the job.
别解雇我 求你了
Please don't fire me. Please.
我我过去几个月过得很糟
I-I've had a rough couple months,
但是 但我已经迷途知返了
but-but I've turned a corner.
那些说自己已经”迷途知返”的
People who say they've "Turned a corner"--
其实并没有
they haven't turned a corner.
他们只是想让别人相信这一点罢了
They're just trying to convince everyone they have.
再给我一次机会吧
Please give me another chance.
我保证我会改好的
I promise I'll straighten out.
很好
Good.
-你是该改 -好
- You should. - Yes.
但这不在我的管辖之内
But not on my watch.
你现在是代理经理了
You're acting manager now,
确保她收拾完东西离开
so you make sure she cleans her things up and leaves.
我♥操♥你们丫的
Fuck all of you.
给老娘告密
Ratting me out.
如果不是我 你们这些小婊♥子♥
If it weren't for me, none of you NA motherfuckers
根本得不到这工作
would even have a job.
以前你太他妈差劲想炒了你
I wanted to fire you because you suck,
但是你给我打电♥话♥ 哭着说
but you called me, crying
你要为生病的妈付医药费
about your mother and her medical bills,
所以我让你留下继续工作
and I let you keep your fucking job.
菲奥娜 我想我们
Fiona, I think we should just--
闭嘴 伊莱兹
Shut the fuck up, Eliza.
我这就走
I'm leaving.
对了 知道吗
Oh, and guess what.
你们所有的菜 厨师都用屌♥碰过
The cook rubbed his dick on all of your meals.
用餐愉快
Enjoy.
服务员 买♥♥单
Can I get the check, please?
去他妈的 老伙计
Fuck this, matey.
你这是怎么了
What happened to you?
我被人打 被人扔鞋
I got beat up, shoes thrown at me,
还不知道被奶昔和啤酒砸了多少次
I don't even know how many milk shakes and beers.
小可怜
You poor baby.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表