你一定要对他拔枪吗
Did you have to pull a gun on him?
你看见棕色人种在跑
You see a brown guy running,
自然会认为他是做了什么错事
you assume he did something wrong.
但你自己就是个黑人
But you're a black guy.
你觉得那就不一样了 是吗
Oh, you'd think that'd make a difference, wouldn't you?
他没做错什么
He didn't do anything wrong.
他什么证件都没有
He doesn't have any papers.
你们现在要拿他怎么办
What are you gonna do with him now?
妈的
Fuck!
-快跑 我的墨西哥朋友 -是危地马拉
- Fly, my Mexican friend! - Guatemalan!
危地马拉朋友
Guatemalan friend!
快跑
Fly!
高一点 再高一点点
Higher, just a little bit hi-higher.
再高点 高点 好了 很好
Higher, higher. Yeah, yeah.
就放在那个黑人小孩旁边
Right next to that little black kid
那个胳膊挽着科莫多巨蜥的小孩
with his arm around the komodo dragon.
好极了
Perfect.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thanks, honey.
梦想蓝图的意义何在
So what's the point of a vision board?
你找出那些
You find images
你想从生活中收获的东西的图片
that-that indicate what you want out of life,
然后把图片放到板子上 好让自己看见
and you put them on a board so you can see them.
这会激励你把那些事情具象化
It inspires you to make those things manifest.
你们也应该做梦想蓝图
You know, you guys should have vision boards.
-算了吧 -我说不准
- Uh, no. - I don't know.
说真的 你们这么年轻 未来就在眼前
Oh, come on. You're young. Your futures are ahead of you.
你们想从生活中收获什么
What do you want out of life?
户外娱乐 夏日滋味
你好呀 朗达 我的老朋友
Howdy-do. Rhonda, my old friend.
近来如何
How are you?
我会在30秒之内把你踢出去
I'll be great in 30 seconds
那时候我就舒服了
when I kick your behind out of here.
等我为孩子们申请完补助金再踢
Not before I apply for welfare for my children.
你的孩子大部分都太大了
Most of your kids are too old.
不是之前那批孩子
Uh, not the old set.
再有八个半月 就又要迎接一批孩子了
Got some new ones coming in about eight and a half months.
多少个孩子啊
Oh, how many?
-可能会有六个 -六个
- Could be as many as six. - Mm, six.
你搞大了几个女人的肚子
How many women did you get pregnant?
就那一个 我能力很强
Just the one. I'm very virile.
问题在于 我以前那批孩子觉得
The thing is, the old set doesn't think
我没能力供养新生的这批孩子
I'm gonna be able to provide for the new set.
看来以前那批孩子比我以为的要聪明
Oh. The old set is smarter than I figured they'd be.
而我要证明他们错了
And I'd like to prove them wrong.
靠补助金生活就能证明他们错了
And going on welfare is how you plan to do that?
我算过
I've done the math.
现在开始发补助金的话
Start my checks now.
我就把钱用来投资比特币
I'll invest the money in Bitcoin.
你知道出口在哪
You know your way out.
别这样 朗达 帮小弟一把
Come on, Rhonda. Help a brother out.
你再说一遍
Excuse me?
"比特币十亿富翁" 你听过这说法吧
"Bitcoin billionaire." You've heard the phrase?
那样我的孩子就有钱花了
My kids will be set.
我就再也不用麻烦你或者伊利诺伊州政♥府♥了
I'll never have to bother you or the state of Illinois again.
九个月以后再来找我吧
I will see you in nine months.
这就是你的最终意见
That's your final word?
-对 -行吧
- Yes. - Fine.
这就是为什么人♥民♥厌恶大政♥府♥
This is why people hate big government.
都是因为这些官僚主义规矩
It's all these bureaucratic rules.
我是来帮忙的 我已经想出来了解决方案
I'm just trying to help. I'm coming up with solutions.
唯一的解决方案就是"抽干华盛顿的沼泽"
The only solution is to drain the swamp.
好了 来吧
All right, guys. Come on.
上场吧
There you go.
-你能行吧 -当然
- You good? - Yeah.
听好了
All right, guys.
顺序是刺拳 直拳 刺拳 直拳 勾拳
So it's gonna be jab, cross, jab, cross, and then boom.
我希望你们勾拳用全力来打
I want you to put your full force into the hook.
-好 -明白了吧 好
- Okay. - Got it? All right, cool.
不错
Nice.
保持呼吸 好吗
Don't stop breathing, okay?
我希望你们打出每一拳前都能听到自己的呼吸
I want you guys to hear you guys breathing before every hit.
-再来 -好
- Try again. - Okay.
很好
Nice.
做得不错 姑娘
Made it through, girl.
你是第一次来
Okay, you're new,
慢慢来就可以 好吧
so I want you to go slow with it, okay?
左手腕轻点用力
Take it easy on your left wrist.
如果你不知道打哪里 这就是你的靶子
If you get lost, that's your target.
-准备好了吗 -好了
- Ready? - Yep.
不错 不错 再来
Nice, nice. Again.
-对不起 -该死
- Sorry. - Fuck.
没事 再试一次
That's okay. Uh, let's try again.
我靠
Fuck!
你没事吧
You all right?
老天
Jesus Christ.
老弟 看上去很糟糕吗
Oh, man. Is it bad?
不错吧
是的
Si.
成了 婊砸们 愿赌服输
Boom, bitches! Fork it over.
你好 德克
Hey, Dirk.
能让我的朋友参加吗
Think you could take my friend here?
这个小墨西哥玉米卷
This little Mexican tamale?
他是危地马拉人
He's Guatemalan.
是的 混♥蛋♥
随便吧 小菜一碟
Whatever. It'll be like stealing candy from a pinata.
太棒了
Yes!
你的左勾拳可够让人受的
That's a hell of a left hook you got.
你吃奶的劲都用上了
You really put your hip into that one.
对不起 南区风格
Yeah, sorry. South Side.
是 你提醒过我了
Yeah, you warned me.
还有几个小时我就下班了
I, uh...I get off in a couple hours.
或许你可以请我喝一杯作为补偿
Maybe you, uh, buy me a drink to make up for it?
我只是单纯打伤了你的鼻子
I just broke your nose.
你觉得我想给你买♥♥杯该死的酒吗
You think I want to buy you a fucking drink?
-又来了 -不是吗
- Here we go. - So, no?
你知道吗 你向一个人身上砸盘子
You know, apparently, you can throw plates at a guy.
-砸盘子 -或者打伤他们的鼻子 然而
- Throw plates? - You can break their fucking nose, and still,
他们还是觉得你故意把他们的工具藏了起来
they think that you're hiding their tools
-或者你想上他们 -我可没这么说
- or you want to fuck them. - I didn't say that.
-这两件事没关系 菲奥娜 -有关系
- Not related things, Fiona. - They are related.
你知道为什么吗 因为男人都是人♥渣♥
You know why? 'Cause all men are fucking scum.
所有男人
All...of...them!
-对不起 罗布 -对不起 罗布
- Sorry, Rob. - Yeah, sorry, Rob.
对不起你的鼻子 罗布 希望它能长歪
Sorry about your nose, Rob. I hope it heals crooked.
行了 够了吧 妹子
All right, come on, girl.
-我就想喝杯酒 -冷静一点
- Just wanted a drink. - Get it together.
罗布
Rob.
看来我来得正是时候
Looks like my timing's pretty good.
老天
Christ.
你怎么进来的
How, uh--how'd you get in here?
黛比
Debbie.
所以你都是晚上洗澡
So you shower at night?
不是 科莉在艾莱柏酒吧吐了我一身
No, Cory puked on me at the Alibi.
你们塔米耶蒂家人还真会喝酒
You know, uh, you Tamiettis can really hold your liquor.
下次你再让凯米也吐一下
You get Cami to puke on you,
你就能来个塔米耶蒂帽子戏法了
you'll have a Tamietti hat trick.
我知道这一切让你觉得很诡异
Look, I get how all this could be weird for you.
是的 我...
Yeah, I, um...
我完全不明白你怎么一点都不觉得诡异
I'm not entirely sure how it's not weird for you.
可能我的灵魂已经死了吧
Dead soul probably.
不过你的顺其自然的方式还是很酷
It's cool the way you're just rolling with it, though.
我只想告诉你
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表