You wanna know what happened on Shameless last year?
想知道《无耻家庭》去年发生了什么吗
Brothers... Doctors.
兄弟... 医生
I came out. He came out!
我出柜了 他出柜了
Fiona! He's not breathing!
菲奥娜 他没呼吸了
Oh, my God. He got into my coke.
天啊 他吸了我的可卡因
Fiona Gallagher, you have the right to remain silent.
菲奥娜·加拉格 你有权保持沉默
I'm not guilty!
我没罪
Liam almost died!
利亚姆差点死了
How do you plead? I'm guilty.
你可认罪 我认罪
You will be under house arrest until further notice.
你将被软禁在家 等待后续通知
My liver's finally giving up.
我的肝终于要不行了
Want me to steal you one from the grocery store?
要我去杂货店帮你偷一个回来吗
Not ready to punch my ticket yet.
我还没准备死呢
We're not a match.
我们不匹配
Even my own daughter isn't a match.
竟然跟自己的女儿都不匹配
Daughter?
女儿
This is Amy, and that's Jemma.
这位是艾米 那位是杰玛
The nurses just left me like
护士就这么走了
we know what the fuck we're doing.
好像我们多会带孩子似的
I'm not a little girl.
我不小了
I'm ready.
我准备好了
Does this make you cray?
我这样会勾起你的性致吗
You're too young.
你太小了
Oh, my God. Where the hell were you? The army.
天啊 你去哪了 部队
Why'd you even go there in the first place?
你为什么去参军
Relationship issues.
感情问题
You're sick of living a lie, aren't you?
你厌倦了活在谎言中 不是吗
I just want everybody here to know
我要告诉在座的诸位
I'm fucking gay.
我他妈是同性恋
You happy now?
你满意了吗
College is a lot fucking harder than it looks.
大学可比看起来的苦逼多了
You actually have to apply yourself.
真得专心致志地学
Who exactly is Amanda?
阿曼达是什么角色
My roommate's ex girlfriend
我室友的前女友
who tried to blow me in my sleep.
趁我睡着了给我吹箫
She buys me shit.
她给我买东西
Sounds like a keeper.
那你可得抓牢
No more bullshit about baby.
孩子的事不许再扯皮
You help.
你也要帮忙
Yo, it's after 5:00. How can you
哟 都5点多了 你怎么能...
Jesus, leave me alone!
老天 离我远点
It could be bipolar disease like our mom.
可能得了躁郁症 跟我们妈妈一样
He may have to be hospitalized.
他可能需要住院治疗
No fucking way! He's staying with me.
休想 他跟我一起
Fiona never came home. She violated probation.
菲奥娜没有回家 她违反了假释条例
I fucked up.
我真是一团糟
It is my honor to declare you man and wife.
在此 我宣布 你们成为合法夫妻
I need everybody to move! Is he dead?
大家都让开 他死了吗
He's getting a liver. Mrs. Gallagher?
他有肝可换了 加拉格女士
We're married? Let me see my father,
我们结婚了 让我见我爸
you bitch. No!
贱人 不行
You're camping in my yard?
你要在我院子里安营扎寨
The vacant lot next to your yard.
是你院子旁边的空地
Get your stuff. You're out.
去拿上你的东西 你可以出去了
Can't be about how much they screwed us up anymore.
跟父母有多糟糕已经没有关系了
Sounds kind of like AA.
像是互助会听到的自白
Attendance is a condition of my parole.
假释条例规定一定要出席
Come on, let's go. You gonna be late for work.
快走 你要迟到了
Thanks.
谢谢
Are you gonna go inside?
你要不要进去
No.
不了
I'm alive, motherfucker!
老子还活着 臭不要脸的
Sheils.
小希希
What's he doing in our bed?
他怎么在我们床上
Who?
谁
Him. His pecker's poking me in the back.
他的小鸡鸡顶着我的背了
Oh, Sammi picked up some guy at the Alibi last night
萨咪昨晚在酒吧钓了个凯子
and kicked Chuckie out of her trailer.
就把恰奇从房车赶出来了
Karen's room?
怎么不睡凯伦的房间
I tucked him in there.
我昨晚是把他放那儿的
He must've crawled in in the middle of the night.
他肯定半夜爬过来了
Well, he's got to uncrawl.
给我下去吧
Chuckie, why didn't you stay in Karen's room?
恰奇 你怎么不待在凯伦的房间呢
I had a bad dream.
我做恶梦了
Well, you might as well get up and get ready for school.
你得起来准备上学了
And you mister, meds and vitals.
至于你 吃药 记体征
Can't.
不行
Got to work on my project. Busy.
得去做我的项目 忙得很
Frank, meds and vitals now!
弗兰克 马上吃药 记体征
Why they tearing it down?
为什么拆掉
Asbestos.
因为有石棉
All right, I'm leaving. I've seen enough.
好吧 我走了 没啥看的
Wait, give me a ride home on the back of that thing.
让我坐后座 送我回家
Can't. Got to run an errand then going to school.
不行 我还有事 完了得去学校
I'm not. It's the last day.
我不去 今天是最后一天
You have to go. Why,
你必须去 为什么
so I can figure out how to flunk sixth grade again?
好让我琢磨出怎么再留一级吗
Yeah, I'll do that next year.
明年再说吧
Come on, just give me a ride.
拜托 带我一下
You can't even fit on my bike with that giant gimp leg.
你拖着那条大瘸腿 根本坐不上车
These crutches are killing my wrists.
我的手腕被拐杖弄得疼死了
I can't even jack off that well.
连飞机都打不了了
Should've thought about that before you busted up your ankle
你滑滑板摔瘸前
on your stupid skateboard.
就该想清楚后果
See you.
拜拜
Looks pretty good, huh?
看起来很不错吧
It's perfect... Except for one thing.
再加一件东西就完美了
What?
什么
Looks like we're stuck in here forever.
貌似我们被永远困在这了
I guess we we trapped?
我们被困在这里了吗
Yeah. No way out.
是的 出不去了
That's right, we're trapped.
对 我们被困在这了
Patsy的派了 You're never gonna see any one of Patsy's pies ever again.
你再也吃不到
Oh, Liam,
利亚姆
this is our new home now. Okay.
这是我们的新家了 好吧
I'm gonna get the ladder.
我去取梯子
Don't twist an ankle.
小心别崴了
Please.
得了吧
Don't worry.
别担心
Impressive. Thank you.
真厉害 谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
You ready to fill this sucker, Liam?
准备好灌水了吗 利亚姆
Right on, here you go. Yep.
好极了 来吧 好
All right, attach this end to the fire hydrant.
把这个接到消防栓上
How are we gonna open the valve?
怎么开阀门
Gallagher ingenuity.
加拉格自有妙计
You got one of those lying around?
你居然还有这种东西
You don't?
想不到吧
Come on.
来吧
All right. Here, step aside.
好的 往一边站点
This goes here.
接上去
You want to help?
你想帮忙吗
Okay, watch your fingers.
好吧 注意手指
Here it comes.
水来了
No, no, now, come on. I'm your fucking boss.
不 住手 我他妈是你上司
Oh, no, no.
别这样
I may not have hired you,
或许雇你的不是我
but I sure as hell can fire you.
但是我能炒了你
No, no, no. Yes.
不给 给我
Hold it Give me that. Give me that. No, no.
给我 给我 不给
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表