你又没看上集《无♥耻♥家庭》
You missed another episode of Shameless,
我们现在还得动用
and now we got to take valuable time
这集的宝贵时间来帮你补前情
out of our show to tell you what the hell you missed
就因为你丫懒得屁♥股♥都不愿意抬
'cause you were too damn lazy to get up off your fat asses
电视都不愿意看
and watch the damn TV.
你为什么不跟我说你结婚了
Why wouldn't you just tell me that you're married?
我们是为了孩子才没分开
We stayed together for the kid.
卧♥槽♥ 你可真♥他♥妈♥是个混♥蛋♥
Holy shit, you're a fucking asshole.
来认识下我们的儿子 圣地亚哥
I'd like you to meet our son, Santiago.
他和爸爸姐姐一起跨越了边境
He crossed the border with his father and sister.
他们是来避难的 但是被分开了
They were looking for asylum, but they got separated.
我们不能把他留在这里
We can't keep this kid.
不 我们可以 他是棒球神手
Yes, we can. He has an amazing arm.
这小子把气氛带起来了
Kid brought the heat.
我一直想当个妈妈
All I ever wanted was to be a mother.
弗兰克 你能让我的卵子受孕吗
Frank, Would you fertilize my eggs?
我很荣幸能把我的小弗兰克们
I would be honored to introduce my little Frankies
介绍给你的小英格丽们
to your little Ingrids.
那你看成活几率大吗
You think our chances are good?
对此我抱有十分乐观的态度
I'm extremely optimistic.
谢谢你 关医生
Thank you, Dr. Kwan.
不用谢我 谢弗兰克吧
Don't thank me. Thank Frank.
顺便一提 账单我都解决了
I took care of the bills, by the way.
花了1700块钱
It cost 1,700 bucks.
这么多
Damn.
过冬基金项目重新开始启动
The squirrel fund is back.
大家都要出一份力
Everyone needs to step up.
我每次都把钱给菲奥娜让她付账单
I've been giving Fiona money for the bills.
但是她一直没付
She just hasn't been paying them.
加拉格家的
Hey, Gallaghers.
操
Shit.
-她经常这样吗 -最近才这样
- She do this a lot? - Yeah, lately.
《无♥耻♥家庭》
第九季 第九集
福特·凯洛格
-把钱还给我们 -干什么 什么钱
- We need our money back. - What the fuck? What money?
我们每次都把钱给你交水电费
We've been giving you money for utilities
但是你都没付
that have not been getting paid.
把那笔钱还给我们
We need that money back.
行吧
Fine.
搞什么啊
Jesus!
现在账单都寄到我名下了
The bills are under my name now.
你现在用的洗澡水 都是我们付的钱
That water you're using? We're paying for that.
你要是不把
So, until you repay us
我们过去三个月给你的钱
what we've been paying you for the last three months,
加上你前三个月欠的房♥租
plus your share of rent for the last three months,
还有我为了重启水电交的损失费都补齐
plus what it cost for me to get shit turned back on,
你就别想用我们的水
I don't really feel like sharing my water with you.
那这样吧
Yeah, I'll tell you what--
你把这三个月以来
you take everything that I owe you
我欠你的钱算好
from the last three months
然后再从这十♥八♥年♥来你欠我的钱里面
and subtract it from everything that you owe me
扣掉这笔钱
for the last 18 years.
等我把我该用的水都用完
And when I've used all of the water that I am entitled to
大概是2048年的样子吧
some time in, I don't know, 2048,
我们再来谈到底谁欠谁的
then we can talk about who's even.
你这穿的是什么
What are you wearing?
塔米的妈妈因为癌症去世了
Oh, Tami's mom died of cancer,
她家每年都会举办五公里义跑
so her family does a five-K thing every year.
你穿这身好搞笑啊
You look sort of ridiculous.
穿运动短裤的人都挺搞笑
Everybody looks ridiculous in running shorts.
黛比 把我的水打开
Debbie! Turn my water on!
你是把她洗澡水关了吗
Hey, did you turn the water off on her?
-对 -小黛 她抚养我们
- Yep. - Deb, she carried us
那么多年 你别这么苛刻
for years-- you can give her a break.
把水打开
Turn the water back on!
你把钱还了我就打开
Once you pay us what you owe us.
我会给你的 我只是忘记了...
I'm gonna get it to you. I just lost track--
你欠卡尔 利普和我832块2 菲奥娜
You owe Carl, Lip, and I $832.2, Fiona.
都别吵了
Stop. Guys!
有人敲门 黛比
The door! Debbie!
你要是这个月过得跟我一样操蛋 你也会忘
If you had the month I had, you would have lost track, too.
我的爱尔兰男朋友把我甩了
My Irish boyfriend left me.
别吵了
Stop it!
我去你妈了个蛋
Go take a flying fuck on a rolling doughnut!
-什么 -我去你
- What? - Go take a rolling fuck
-蛋了个妈 -有人在吗
- on a flying doughnut! - Hello?
我没有恶意
I come in peace.
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck, no.
我就是想拿回我的工具
I just want my tools back.
什么工具
What tools?
我的木工工具 不见了
My carpenter tools. They're missing.
我怎么会知道去哪了
Well, why would I know about that?
别装了 菲奥娜
Come on, Fiona.
你以为我会去你工作的地方
What, you think I just wandered on to your site
然后偷走你放在卡车上的工具吗
and picked them up out of your truck or something?
有可能
Maybe.
或者是我在大半夜
Or maybe I came into your house
进了你家房♥门
in the middle of the night
看你睡觉看了一小时
and I watched you sleep for an hour
然后走的时候把工具也顺走了
and then I just took them on my way out.
到底在不在你这里
Do you have them or not?
不在 傻♥逼♥你想太多了
No. You egotistical fuck!
我好几个礼拜都根本没想到你
I haven't thought about you in weeks!
我们可是对你念念不忘
We thought about you, though.
-那我先走了 -滚吧
- Guess I'll be going, then. - Yeah.
你赶紧给我滚蛋 等到下次
Damn straight you'll be going, 'cause next time,
我是不会拦住他们把你痛扁一顿了
I won't stop them from beating the shit out of you!
要是你碰巧看到我的工具 记得告诉我
If my tools happen to turn up, let me know.
不然我没法谋生
That's how I make my living.
还碰巧看到 我♥操♥你妈
Oh, if they "Happen to"-- Fuck you!
谢了
Thanks.
我洗完澡请大家去Patsy之家吃早餐
Breakfast is on me at Patsy's after I shower.
没门
Nope.
不给钱就别洗澡
No money, no shower.
真是服了
Oh, Christ.
你要去哪里
Where are you going?
去维罗妮卡家洗澡
To shower at Veronica's.
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
我在帐篷等了一整晚
I've been waiting in the tent all night.
你不是应该在写关于苦难经历的个人陈述
But you should have been working on your hardship essay
-给西点军校吗 -我被迫撸了两发
- for West Point. - I've had to jerk off twice.
这经历总不能写给西点看吧
I can't write about that to West Point.
我爸发现我最近翘了垒球营的课
My dad found out that I've been skipping
是为了跟你在一起玩了
softball camp to hang out with you.
他要是看到你在这里会杀了你的
He'll kill you if he finds you here.
他就一条胳膊能动 吓不着我
He only has one working limb. That doesn't scare me.
一只胳膊就足够扣动扳机了 孩子
It only takes one limb to pull a trigger, son.
进去
Get inside.
快去解决小便 接下来的五千米
Okay, pee now, 'cause you're not gonna get another chance
可没有这机会了
for, uh, about five kilometers.
布拉德 今年努努力
Hey, Brad, let's try to finish
争取超过外公行吗
ahead of Grandpa this year, huh?
你们这一家人让我酒瘾又犯了
Your family makes me want to drink again.
他就是在逗你玩啦
He's just busting your balls.
快把衣服换上
Change your shirt already.
我们慢跑就行了吧
We can just jog this thing, right?
嗯
Yeah.
他妈的加大号♥
Fucking extra large?
我看着是穿加大号♥的人吗
Do I look like an extra large,
琪琪 你这个存心报复的婊♥子♥
Gigi, you vindictive bitch?
我怎么感觉她比平常还要暴躁
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表