无意冒犯 不过你不是有点
No disrespect, but aren't you a little--
我知道你想说什么 但最好的心理医生
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. The best of us
多少都有自己的心理疾病
have personal experience with mental illnesses.
所以我们才擅长我们的工作
That's why we're good at our jobs.
兰迪也有
I mean, even Randy.
他也是心理医生
He's a psychotherapist,
他在边界意识上有问题
and he has boundary issues.
这就是为什么他现在在我浴室里
That's why he's in my bathroom right now.
英格丽
- - Ingrid...
我♥操♥ 老兄
Jesus fucking Christ, man!
我跟你说过那把钥匙是紧急情况用的
I told you that that key was for emergencies.
你现在违反了我们的约定
You are now violating our agreement!
-我 -违规者
- I-I-- - Violator.
我认为这就是紧急情况 英格丽
I think this is an emergency, Ingrid.
我凌晨四点
I heard tobogganing
听到滑雪橇的声音
at four in the morning.
你现在还翘班
Now you're blowing off work,
很显然你是没吃药
and you're clearly not taking your meds.
我的第一位病人要到1点才来
My first patient isn't until 1 P.M.
开导别人的时候自己却没吃药
Do you not think that's a little irresponsible
你不认为这有点不负责任吗
to counsel others when you have not taken your meds?
那你不顾自己的病人
Oh, you don't think it's irresponsible
却随时关注我的精神健康
for you to neglect your patients
这就是负责任的表现吗
so that you can micromanage my mental illness?
插一句 我叫弗兰克
I'm Frank, by the way.
你别掺和 弗兰克
Stay out of this, Frank.
你根本不知道自己卷入了什么
You have no idea what you're getting yourself into.
这是个循环 知道吗
Hey, this has a cycle, see?
一开始非常有趣
Super fun at the beginning.
一宿不睡觉 非常棒
Stay up all night. It's great.
但到了今晚
But by tonight,
事情会变得特别糟
things will be very rough.
小英 亲爱的
Ingy, Ingy, honey,
你刚从精神病病房♥里出来宝贝
you just got out of the psych ward, sweetie.
你需要吃药
You need your medications.
我怀念我原本的生活 兰迪
I am missing my life, Randy.
我很怀念
I am missing it!
而且
And besides,
弗兰克爱我
Frank loves me
爱真实的我
just as I am.
-是的 -他很爱我
- I do. - He does.
你可以出去了 兰道尔
You can find your way out... R-Randall?
是兰迪
It's Randy.
兰迪
Randy.
干得漂亮
Give it up.
在这儿呢 RAV4是吧
Here you go. RAV4, right?
我的天呐
Oh, my God.
这车已经完全毁了
This car is totaled!
-我的天 -是啊
- Oh, my God. - Yeah.
肇事逃逸事故可以由保险承担
Insurance will cover a hit-and-run.
你的车有保险的吧
Y-you have insurance, right?
你报♥警♥了吗
Did you call the police?
你拿到事故报告了吗
Did you file an accident report?
你得找到肇事者 菲欧娜
You gotta find whoever did this, Fiona.
是我♥干♥的
I did it.
你干什么了
You did what?
是我撞的 我当时
I did this. I was...
喝醉了 我没有报♥警♥
drunk, and I didn't call the police
因为我喝醉了
'cause I was drunk.
你醉酒驾驶了
You were driving drunk?
到底是怎么回事
The hell is going on with you?
就是成年人的那些破事呗
It's adult shit, okay?
去你的
Fuck that.
我不是小孩了
I'm not a kid.
我都有个小孩了
I have a kid.
行
All right, fine.
昨天我的养老院项目
the zoning fell through
在规划上出了岔子
on my old-age home yesterday,
所以麦克斯·惠特福德逼着我多出
which means I got Max Whitford stalking me
两万五千美元
for $25K,
不然我就会失去之前投资的十万美元
or else I lose my entire $100K investment,
这就要了我的命了
which fucks me, 'cause...
因为没有那个项目的盈利
without an immediate profit off that,
我就没法负担
I actually cannot afford
我抵押公♥寓♥获得的两笔贷款
my first and second mortgages on my apartment building,
那样的话我就得卖♥♥掉
and that means I'm gonna have to sell
我的公♥寓♥
my building.
还有 福特已经结婚了
Also, it turns out that Ford's married.
没错
Yeah.
就在我撞车之前我才知道的
I found that out right before I totaled this car,
修车又要花掉好几千块
which is gonna cost thousands to fix.
再加上我刚刚在急诊室里
So that on top of the $1,800 that...
花掉的1800美元
I just spent at the ER and the $500
以及500美元的拖车费
that this tow place just charged me
我算是彻底完了
means I'm so far up shit's creek,
我甚至都没钱吃午饭
I don't even have lunch money.
而且我还是个烂人
And I'm such a fucking piece of shit
居然会忘记自己的弟弟要进监狱了
that I forgot my own brother was going to prison.
所以总结起来
So what you're saying is,
你这几天过得糟透了
you've had a shitty couple days.
可不是吗
Yeah, I know, right?
没事的 菲欧娜
It's gonna be okay, Fiona.
都会好起来的
It's gonna be okay.
是吗
Yeah?
你有多余的
You got a spare...
两万五千块钱吗
$25K lying around?
没有
No.
但是我有个朋友或许可以
But I got a friend who might be able
帮我们解决车的问题
to help us out with the car, at least.
我是个小茶壶呀
I'm a little teapot
短又肥
Short and stout
这是我的把手
Here is my handle
这是我的壶嘴
Here's my spout
扔掉
留着
不
No way.
说话熊
Talk-a-bear?
那个怪物居然要扔掉说话熊
That monster threw out Talk-a-bear.
你好 艾米和杰玛
Hi, Amy and Gemma.
我是爸爸 我们正在
This is Daddy, and we're talking
对说话熊说话
into our Talk-a-bear.
你们能说"爸爸"吗
Can you say "Daddy"? -
-"爸爸" -狗狗
- "Daddy." - Doggy.
那才是"狗狗" 汪汪
That's "Doggy." Woof, woof.
爹爹
Dada.
谁呀
Yeah, who is it?
小维的朋友香泰尔
V's friend Shawntelle.
你一定是凯文吧
You must be Kevin.
你走错了
Nope, wrong house.
这里是华♥莱♥士♥北街2113号♥ 不是吗
Well, is 2113 North Wallace, ain't it?
我不会讲英语[此处为法语]
No parlez anglais!
-快走开 -小维说她有几张婴儿床
- Go away! - V told me she had some cribs
和六袋婴儿用品要给我
and six bags of baby stuff for me.
我借了辆卡车
I borrowed a truck.
小维和凯文死了
V and Kevin are dead!
什么
What?
你没听错
That's right!
我杀了他们
I murdered them!
这里到处都是血
Yeah, there's blood everywhere.
下一个就是你 香泰尔
And you're next, Shawntelle.
听到我的电锯响了吗
Yeah, that's a chain saw!
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表